chances of a within this thread?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

We can only hope...

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

Read my mind.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    3.) I bet there are dudes at JackSpade.com clowning your apartment decor right now.

wait, jack spade the ex-football player???

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    It is in this context that a sizable share of the underground's leading lights brings us some of the best lyrical righteousness since Milton was dictating Paradise Lost to his assistant. Though no further evidence of God's reality is necessary, we have these and other sentiments to lend us both moral support in our struggle with secularist creep and poetic flourishes for our conversations.

The more I see of this, the more I want to experience it in it's full glory.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    finally someone adresses lyrical righteousness.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I'm starting to feel like I need to order this book.

Who will step up and order a copy for the good of SoulStrut?

Hemol, tell the truth:

Does "Zachary Scribe" = Zachary Moldof?

1.) I would never put a fandangled font like that on anything.

2.) Why you gotta be such a salty dog? Did you get no boob milk as young Rillzita? I realize that you fancy yourself as some kind of self-made authority, and at times you like to let people know when they're in over their heads, but come off your Frickin' Scrooge pontoon. There ARE tropical waters. Find something good to post about (and I don't mean potential record reviews).

3.) I bet there are dudes at JackSpade.com clowning your apartment decor right now.

I have no idea what anything you typed means--the main thing I'm getting from your poast is an overwhelming sense of confirmation that you are, in fact, the one Zachary Scribe.

• nessness 249 Posts
    hip hop infinity publications

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    i forgot to add that when the weather gets warmer, i would like to rent this said scrooge pontoon from you faux rillz and possibly take it to the beach and/or bay for a weekend if it's cool with you. i'll pm you the inclusive dates...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Under the category of "Things That Could Make or Break a Friendship":

Fan of The Wire?
    Fan of Crash?
    Fan of the GWBush administration?
    Eat with your mouth open?
    Rude to service industry folks?
    Own Z Scribe's book?
    (Unless you explain why as soon you see s/he is headed to the bookshelf)

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Hemol, tell the truth:

2.) Why you gotta be such a salty dog? Did you get no boob milk as young Rillzita? I realize that you fancy yourself as some kind of self-made authority, and at times you like to let people know when they're in over their heads, but come off your Frickin' Scrooge pontoon. There ARE tropical waters. Find something good to post about (and I don't mean potential record reviews).

I have no idea what anything you typed means--the main thing I'm getting from your poast is an overwhelming sense of confirmation that you are, in fact, the one Zachary Scribe.

This is how you choose to spend your time on Earth? You focus on a book you don't like, that you haven't read, by a person you'll probably never meet.

The main thing that I'm getting from your posts is an overwhelming sense that you are, in fact, bitter in life.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

This is how you choose to spend your time on Earth? You focus on a book you don't like, that you haven't read, by a person you'll probably never meet.

The main thing that I'm getting from your posts is an overwhelming sense that you are, in fact, bitter in life.

I would advise not to question Faux's trendsetting. Look at what he brings to the table!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

You seem to be saying this is a bad thing.

Hemol, tell the truth:

Well, I am unnaturally short.

• Hemol, tell the truth:

To be honest, this bitterness seeps out through virtually all his posts.

Dude likes underground hip hop and wrote a book about it. Get over it. Your goal of being an internet smart-arse was achieved years ago. Well done. Move on.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Dude likes underground hip hop and wrote a book about it. Get over it.

you are underestimating the Scribe's literary achievement

shit this hilarious does not present itself every day

CHAPTER OCTAGON

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    contortionist on Noz's Gnarls Barkley piece from 4 years ago:

These discussions just become redundant after a while. That article by Noz was just too bitter to come across as on-point.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I'm still puzzled by the font thing.

CHAPTER OCTAGON

Seriously--this book is clearly a comedic landmark.

Meanwhile Boots Riley, Dave Tompkins, the pedestrian or anyone else who might possess the talent to compose the Great Hiphop Manifesto is in no hurry to do so.

Are we harshing your mellow, contortionist?

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Anticon sympathizers be lurkin.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts

CHAPTER OCTAGON

Seriously--this book is clearly a comedic landmark.

Meanwhile Boots Riley, Dave Tompkins, the pedestrian or anyone else who might possess the talent to compose the Great Hiphop Manifesto is in no hurry to do so.

Are we harshing your mellow, contortionist?

Great Blue Hills does this schtick so much better
    A lighter touch, with warmth and wit
    I read your posts and feel like I need to bathe afterwards to get the grease off

I read your posts and feel like I need to bathe afterwards to get the grease off

tepid torrid

I do not know why my poasts would send you running for your rubber duckie and your tenderberry herbal bath salts, but it sounds like a personal issue best shared privately with your therapist, rather than with a bunch of internet record dudes.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Great Blue Hills does this schtick so much better

Yikes! Do I get bonus points for acting this way in real life?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    tenderberry

I actually think Yung Faux can be a mite salty at times but then he'll pull a gem like that out.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    tenderberry

I actually think Yung Faux can be a mite salty at times but then he'll pull a gem like that out.

That's actually mine.

But faux has been granted rights to use it whenever he wants to.

tenderberry

That's actually mine.

But faux has been granted rights to use it whenever he wants to.

True--respect the architect.

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
    Anticon sympathizers be lurkin.

I dont even think anticon sympathizers want anything to do with this.

This book will be a mythical rare like 50 years from now... get em while they are hot.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Come on now, I think everyone who's been here for a minute knows that if you see a thread with the words "underground," "indie," "rap," and/or "hip-hop" in the title started by the homie Faux Rillz, there's going to be mad hattery inside (no Alice in Wonderland).

If you're going to get asshurt by someone loudly shitting on hip-hop, plaese to hang out in another thread. This one is not for you.

Faux hating on schitt like this is one of my favorite things about SS, so I'm hoping for a 10-pager here. The boy is not gonna change, so stop askin'.