Uhhh, This lil kim? Possible Oompa Loompa Related!

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    should have stuck with:

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    should have stuck with:

• should have stuck with:

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

So Lil Kim now decides to dress up like a short, overweight Asian drag queen?

• should have stuck with:

Looks like she has a dick tucked between her legs

• So Lil Kim now decides to dress up like a short, overweight Asian drag queen?

no one's gonna comment on ja rule? he's standing right behind her

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    That's a shame.

• I can't believe nobody has used it yet, but.....

• what a horrible shame

• Damn, when these people get nose jobs, are the docs/friends sayin', "Damn, that is a PERRfect nose!"

I really don't know why folks gotta butcher their shit...Self-Esteem is a muthafucka...

• where does she get money to pay for nosejobs?

• where does she get money to pay for nosejobs?

Scott Storch

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    her face is caving in!!!!

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    She's always looked wierd to me. My friend and i always ued to look at the back cover of her hardcore album. At how her finger and toes are all stubby lookin...grosses me out just thinking about it.
    MJ move over...

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    Damn, when these people get nose jobs, are the docs/friends sayin', "Damn, that is a PERRfect nose!"

I really don't know why folks gotta butcher their shit...Self-Esteem is a muthafucka...
    Just for the record, she didn't go under the knife for vanity reasons, but because her man was beating her and he broke her nose or cheekbone.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    Damn, when these people get nose jobs, are the docs/friends sayin', "Damn, that is a PERRfect nose!"

Just for the record, she didn't go under the knife for vanity reasons, but because her man was beating her and he broke her nose or cheekbone.

4real?

That's seriously fucked.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

So Lil Kim now decides to dress up like a short, overweight Asian drag queen?

Right? I think we can drop the "lil" now.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

+ 2 more years of plastic surgery =

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Thanks pony...i nearly spat my coffee all over my laptop when i saw that....

• same surgeon?