guido fist pump

billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
more http://www.guidofistpump.com"For all the jersey fist pumpers out thereFor those who don't know about fist pumping, you don't know jack. Guido fist pumping is the only form of dance accepted on the Jersey Shore. Pump your fist or go home lonely and cry your Guido eyes out. This site is a shrine to the glory of guido fist pumping. Guidettes the world over are already going nuts over the jersey shore dancing below. Thank you and keep pumping those fists."

Comments

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    That dude in the picture has some wack guido-impersonating game. His hair is all wrong and his face looked like an Acme explosive package blow up in his face, a la Wile E. Coyote. Come on, dog.

• this site and its message boards are pure comedy gold:
    http://www.njguido.com/

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    this site and its message boards are pure comedy gold:
    http://www.njguido.com/

wow! the photo section is sick. I wish there was a slide show feature...

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    its message boards are pure comedy gold:

I realize now that I have not been using the term "bro" at the end of my sentences nearly as much as I should. I will rectify that going forward.

Sorry, I mean "I will rectify that going forward, bros."

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    OH... when i saw 'fist pump' i thought you meant...

never mind.

• I swear, every time I look at this shit, I fuckin' trip out. So, is it a straight NJ thang or what? Seriously, anyone know how this culture/phenomenon got started...

• I swear, every time I look at this shit, I fuckin' trip out. So, is it a straight NJ thang or what? Seriously, anyone know how this culture/phenomenon got started...

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Clown those orange doofuses all day long, but non-guido's throwing the word guido's around like that is also

• non-guido's throwing the word guido's around like that is also

gtfohwts,

guido
    guido
    guido
    guido
    guido

• there's a TON in LI too...my friend had his prom at that same spot as that infamous picture of those 3 standing together in white suits. obviously a different time frame though.

• there's a TON in LI too...my friend had his prom at that same spot as that infamous picture of those 3 standing together in white suits. obviously a different time frame though.

railroad from mulberry street goes out there too.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    non-guido's throwing the word guido's around like that is also

gtfohwts,

guido
    guido
    guido
    guido
    guido

5 more steps towards hell...

I swear, every time I look at this shit, I fuckin' trip out. So, is it a straight NJ thang or what? Seriously, anyone know how this culture/phenomenon got started...

I'm actually in the process of applying for a grant so that I can do an ethnographic study on them and write a thesis. So far, nothing. I'm of partial Italian descent, so with some hair gel and some fake bake, I think I'll be able to successfully integrate myself into one of their groups to observe them and their customs more closely. I still need to develop a tolerance for Grey Goose.

I hope to send a draft to some of the more esteemed academics here on the strut, namely Spanky O and the homie Big Stacks, to get some feedback once it's done.

I swear, every time I look at this shit, I fuckin' trip out. So, is it a straight NJ thang or what? Seriously, anyone know how this culture/phenomenon got started...

I'm actually in the process of applying for a grant so that I can do an ethnographic study on them and write a thesis. So far, nothing. I'm of partial Italian descent, so with some hair gel and some fake bake, I think I'll be able to successfully integrate myself into one of their groups to observe them and their customs more closely. I still need to develop a tolerance for Grey Goose.

I hope to send a draft to some of the more esteemed academics here on the strut, namely Spanky O and the homie Big Stacks, to get some feedback once it's done.

Do that shit bro!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

That site is great, this video had me laughing out loud.

• I still need to develop a tolerance for Grey Goose.

that comes easy my friend

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

Post your audition "under-cover" disguises so that we can clear you to go to the club.

Post your audition "under-cover" disguises so that we can clear you to go to the club.

Of course! I stay club compliant! Striped-shirts all-day errday, son!

I wish I was being serious about my guido thesis. If I won the lottery tomorrow, though, it would be on. I don't know why I'm so fascinated with them. Probably because I come from similar Italian stock and am the polar opposite of them. I don't know.

Being on some Jane Goodall shit would be funny, though. I'd have to give them all fake names and stuff, like "Bonzo."

I know I could pull out some but I lived in Rome for a little while and every dude under 25 dresses like that. Whats crazy is that once they grow up and get over 30 Italian dudes are very well dressed, but the young dudes look Frickin' retarded.

• over 30 Italian dudes are very well the best dressed

• as a native californian, i must say this is quite the unique species of white man. 5 stars!

• over 30 Italian dudes are very well the best dressed

Yes, your right its like one day Italian dudes look in the mirror and say 'oh, shit I look like a Frickin' fool'.

• i think they just have the best tailors.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    It's not just white people. I've seen mexigotti's all over the place.

• It's not just white people. I've seen mexigotti's all over the place.

True I saw some pakistani-gotti's on the F train the other day, no fake tan but uniform and hairstyle x envelope. Its like that one site they had about mullets some years ago and they showed the raer asian and latino mullets.

Its not a fashion thing, its a movement.

day, no fake tan but uniform and hairstyle x envelope.

Dude, that was so unexpected, I almost spit out my drink.

• day, no fake tan but uniform and hairstyle x envelope.

Broseph, you know I got you, bro.

day, no fake tan but uniform and hairstyle x envelope.

Broseph, you know I got you, bro.

You're like the James Brolin to my Adrien Brody. bro.

• Its not a fashion thing, its a movementway of life.

• pass da brewski broski

this youtube video sums the whole thread up...