STUFF THAT WHITE PEOPLE LIKE!!!

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Damn, she's white as fuck.

Somewhere Edgar Winter is laughing because he's finally found someone whiter than himself.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    nah the flickr pics are part of the joke.

The writers are two asian dudes that are mad into college sports.

http://riverdalepalmtrees.wordpress.com/about/

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/author/mylosh/

• White people apparently like stereotyping white people.

Someone PM me when the What Black/Hispanic/Asian/Space Aliens Like thread is started.....I already know what I like.

I hear black people like fried chicken, grape soda and yelling at movie theater screens...

Hispanic people like driving slow and putting their last name in old english letters on the back windows of their cars...

Asian people like math and hello kitty...

Space Aliens like to probe Harvey...

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,848 Posts

Too bad. I was about to stop pre-judging Beckys based on that blog.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts

-----------------

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    WHITE PEOPLE LIKE CREPES.

Japanese people too.

Make with that what you may.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    White people apparently like stereotyping white people.

Someone PM me when the What Black/Hispanic/Asian/Space Aliens Like thread is started.....I already know what I like.

I hear black people like fried chicken, grape soda and yelling at movie theater screens...

Hispanic people like driving slow and putting their last name in old english letters on the back windows of their cars...

You just couldn't leave it alone...

#73 White people can't handle any jokes thrown their way without them in turn directing jokes at others.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

#73 White people can't handle any jokes thrown their way without them in turn directing jokes at others.

#74 should be guilt

I couldnt leave it alone? this thread is on page 5...no one left it alone Harv. If anyone is offended by what I wrote, well then, they are just well, sissies.

I couldnt leave it alone? this thread is on page 5...no one left it alone Harv. If anyone is offended by what I wrote, well then, they are just well, sissies.

#75 White people absolutely love the downslope of an uneven playing field and even moreso love to deny that the downslope actually exists when it's pointed out by others.

#74 Harvey can't handle any jokes thrown his way without he in turn directing some pathetically flawed race-related pseudo-psychology at others. [/b]

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    #76 I know you are, you said you are, but what am i?

and for the record: i think that blog is both funny and well written.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    and for the record: i think that blog is both funny and well written.

yes.

But this makes us both "more" white

• i think when people say the words "white people" they mean upper middle class anglo saxon protestant right ?

i mean they could mean arabs or greeks, who are also white but can have darker skin.

it's kind of hard to bunch all people who are considered caucasin together in one lump group. it shows a high level of ignorance to me.

#74 Harvey can't handle any jokes thrown his way without he in turn directing some pathetically flawed race-related pseudo-psychology at others. [/b]

All I know is the that the list OBVIOUSLY doesn't apply to you.

i think when people say the words "white people" they mean upper middle class anglo saxon protestant right ?

i mean they could mean arabs or greeks, who are also white but can have darker skin.

it's kind of hard to bunch all people who are considered caucasin together in one lump group. it shows a high level of ignorance to me.

Spoken like a true white guy.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    The blog obviously struck a nerve with some people. I say embrace that shit. It is what it is, you know? Some of those are pretty spot on (and yes, I'm including myself in this).

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    i think when people say the words "white people" they mean upper middle class anglo saxon protestant right ?

Genetically, there is no such thing as race. As it functions conceptually, race is a combination of self-identification and how one is identified by the surrounding society.

Sayin'.

• JEWS AREN'T WHITE!

JEWS AREN'T WHITE!

Hold on, let me check with Sun Ra. Yep, you are correct.

• im cool with crepes but i fucken HATE math!

• p.s.

im also really really good at math but still. i hate it.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    im cool with crepes but i fucken HATE math!

maybe your bi-racial?

im cool with crepes but i fucken HATE math!

Get familiar?

Why is their logo, you know, not smiling? That always cracked me up.

• you know, i do believe im that special breed of asian that kinda straddles the lines between ethnicities. i mean, no one ever guesses right the first time. its usually either chinese, korean, or pilipino. and on some raer occaisions, mexican.

you know, i do believe im that special breed of asian that kinda straddles the lines between ethnicities. i mean, no one ever guesses right the first time. its usually either chinese, korean, or pilipino. and on some raer occaisions, mexican.

Strangely, Chinese people think I'm Japanese. I blame the facial hair.

• 21/71

what did you score? be honest.

• 21/71

what did you score? be honest.

where's the list? do you really have to scroll through each blog entry? I am down to test my white-ness but no way I have like an hour to scroll through all the past entries on that blog.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Damn, she's white as fuck.

"When you ask white people about Mac’s they will say “oh, it’s so much better than Windows,” “it’s just easier to use,” “they are so cutting edge,” and so forth. What’s amazing is that white people NEED to meet people who use Windows to justify themselves spending an extra $500 for a pretty looking machine."

This thread and that blog are hilarious. hahaha

- spidey

• Hey guess what dude I used PCs at work for years and they suck.

Sorry.