FA Cupset

124»

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Lampard Captain = AGL

The points would have been nice but I just can't bring myself to field Fat Frank no matter how many goals he scores.

PREACH ON!!! I lost any respect for him LONG ago.

I love the title to this article. "LAMPARD WOULD RELISH LIVERPOOL REMATCH"

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/mediawatch/drilldown/MW12656080313-1535.htm

Let's get it on!

Lord I was giddy the other night when the reds sent Milan it's walking papers!

• I will be riding for Barnsley after having worked up in Dearne Valley for a bit. Just next to the cop shop HQ outside Mexborough.

Best bits were I had to translate from Yorkshire > English for some southerners, plus the security guards had a good racket in pr0n DVDs.

I never saw "Barnsley Girls" though, as I reckon I already had better in my stash.

hehe - in all honesty man, i've never done anything more than observe Barnsley girls. i imported my mrs from outta state (well, west yorks). more pubs per square mile than anywhere else in the country... i don't know what it's a recipe for but it's messy, no 2 ways about it

the translation thing is always funny - i have to use my best phone voice when i'm on CoD4 on the 360. you don't have to go too far afield of here to find people who can't understand broad Brian Glover-speak

• gibla74gibla74 182 Posts
    It's just good that we've avoided a top 4 final. Let's not all hate on Pompey now that they're no longer the underdogs! I'm a Portsmouth supporter but feel it's still wide open as to who will walk off with the cup..

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    So the draw's happened........

Arsenal v Liverpool
    Roma v Manchester United
    Schalke v Barcelona
    Fenerbahce v Chelsea

With Semi finals........

winners of quarter-final 1 v winners of quarter-final 4 - i.e. Arsenal or Liverpool v Fenerbahce v Chelsea
    winners of quarter-final 3 v winners of quarter-final 2 - i.e. Schalke or Barcelona v Roma or Manchester United

Shock horror, Chelsea get an easy cup draw yawn.

I have a horrible feeling that it might be third time's a charm for Roma this year.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    strange season.

uefa cup:
    bremen out already? should have won the cup against bayern. diego was

will be sold to a big team very soon. will disappear like micoud. should have stayed with bremen. money sucks!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    manuel neuer best goalkeeper ever in one game?

this is just one of the saves he did including 2 penaltie s
    in the shoot out

youtube

p. shoot out

he's really a great goalkeeper. i think he's going to be one of the greatest of all time. he had games like that before. and he can throw the ball! 60+ meters by hand!!! on spot too!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

Arsenal v Liverpool
    Roma v Manchester United
    Schalke v Barcelona
    Fenerbahce v Chelsea

With Semi finals........

winners of quarter-final 1 v winners of quarter-final 4 - i.e. Arsenal or Liverpool v Fenerbahce v Chelsea
    winners of quarter-final 3 v winners of quarter-final 2 - i.e. Schalke or Barcelona v Roma or Manchester United

I have a horrible feeling that it might be third time's a charm for Roma this year.

I dunno, I think ManU are a better/stronger side this season.

Vendetta?

I would've liked to see Arsenal vs Barcelona. With Terry Henry returning to London, and beeing beaten. It could still be the final, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Arsenal choke, esp. if they get ManU away at any point.

It's good that the 2 underdogs have got home games, raises the stakes a liitle.

Arsenal v Liverpool
    Roma v Manchester United
    Schalke v Barcelona
    Fenerbahce v Chelsea

With Semi finals........

Vendetta?

I'd would've liked to see Arsenal vs Barcelona. With Terry Henry returning to London, and beeing beaten. It could still be the final, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Arse choke.

Yeah I think Man U are a superior team this year undoubtedly but Roma have improved in both matches they've played them in since that trouncing. Will have to improve greatly over the Lyon performance anyway and perhaps finally see a top class Euro performance by Ronaldo.

The idea of sitting through another 180+ minutes of Liverpool v Chelsea is not a prospect I'm looking forward to.

Oh yeah, suppose we should start making inaccurate predictions. My two cents:

Semis:

Liverpool v Chelsea
    Barcelona v Manchester United

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

Semis:

Liverpool v Chelsea

I'd like to see

Arsenal v Fenerbahce

and

Manchester United v Barcelona

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

Arsenal v Liverpool
    Roma v Manchester United
    Schalke v Barcelona
    Fenerbahce v Chelsea

With Semi finals........

Vendetta?

I'd would've liked to see Arsenal vs Barcelona. With Terry Henry returning to London, and beeing beaten. It could still be the final, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Arse choke.

Yeah I think Man U are a superior team this year undoubtedly but Roma have improved in both matches they've played them in since that trouncing. Will have to improve greatly over the Lyon performance anyway and perhaps finally see a top class Euro performance by Ronaldo.

The idea of sitting through another 180+ minutes of Liverpool v Chelsea is not a prospect I'm looking forward to.

Semis:

Liverpool v Chelsea

The possibility of a Liverpool/United CL Final is a mouth-watering one but, although I fancy us to make the final if we beat Arsenal, I couldn't see us doing either United or Barca over 90 minutes. Still, hope springs eternal.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    There's something about Liverpool and the CL. This fact alone seems to be enough to propell them into finals.
    Also the team this year is easily stronger than last years, or the previous, so I'd never write them off.

• it's funny, i'm looking at the pompey side - especially with defoe and diarra in it (albeit i know they're cup tied) - and it begins to look damn good man

Yeah you just can't write Liverpool off when it comes to CL games. I'm biased and would fancy Man U's chances in that final but I reckon the Pool could beat Barca in a one off match.

• torres and gerard could beat barca in a one off match, at least...

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    I dunno how strong the remaining non-English sides are. I would like to see an English side win it though.

Except Unit*d.

• in all honesty, any of the 4 could take it this year

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    I dunno how strong the remaining non-English sides are. I would like to see an English side win it though.

Except Unit*d.

If they win it, it'll be bad enough.

If they win it by beating us, I don't think I could live with the indignity.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts

Forum post alleges Champions League is rigged.

Lizard People-R.

• Forum post alleges Champions League is rigged.

Lizard People-R.

hehehehe