xbox live (xbox360 related)

rain103rain103 476 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
prenatal pills

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Guitar Hero Aerosmith Edition =

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    speaking of guitar hero, i was on youtube the other day checking out some rage against the machine videos, namely "bulls on parade" and was reading the comments, holy jesus if 85% of the comments were "i rock this on guitar hero" and "tom morello rulez" and its like these kids weren't even alive when i was listening to this in highschool. and tom morello wasn't really the most popular guitarist, but damn how a video game can shift things. i feel olde.

back on track, phuck the 360 and all its reported problems. im waiting till the ps3 comes down(will probably get one next year) plus walmart just announced it will only be selling blu-ray and not hd-dvd, so thats the final nail in the coffin for hd-dvd, and the ps3 will be among the cheapest blu ray players out there.

and i can't wait to play this on the ps3:

• have you seen the youtube of some kid playing it on the hardest setting? shit is bananas. anyone play halo3 three? xbox live name?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    plus walmart just announced it will only be selling blu-ray and not hd-dvd, so thats the final nail in the coffin for hd-dvd,

Not yet

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    "With HD DVD on life support, Toshiba is reportedly preparing to bow to the inevitable and allow HD DVD to expire quietly. 'While denying that a decision on the fate of HD DVD has been made, a Toshiba marketing exec left the door wide open. "Given the market developments in the past month, Toshiba will continue to study the market impact and the value proposition for consumers, particularly in light of our recent price reductions on all HD DVD players," Jodi Sally, VP of marketing for Toshiba America Consumer Products, said.'" A few folks have also noted that Wal-mart is joining the Blu-ray train, further lowering the stock of HD DVD.

http://games.slashdot.org/games/08/02/15/1716241.shtml

• Right now, i could not give a shit about HD Movies, but I fucks with Xbox 360.

Gamertag is chrisflyer, but I'm currently alternating between Burnout Paradise single -player and my continued obsession with Rez HD

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    have you seen the youtube of some kid playing it on the hardest setting? shit is bananas. anyone play halo3 three? xbox live name?

Yeah I'm on Halo 3 quite a bit and am normally pretty decent though I played the other day while hungover, was shit, and received a torrent of abuse by a load of pubescent gamers who refused to hang around with me. on Xboxlive

• Im jt yoink

used to play halo. now I play devil may cry 4 when I have time. I think day plays but I havent been online in a while.

• snosno 332 Posts
    Haven't played Halo 3 after finished it on hard mode. The ending is pretty weird IMO.

Look forward to these two:

Coop madness for days!

Stay away from this terd:

Anyone played Rock Band? the Asian version won't hit the street until next week. But I'm doubtful if we would get the same tracklist as the US version...

• I just bought a 360 about a month ago.

I am addicted to Skate. I can do all the tricks I used to wish I could.

I've also picked up Crackdown used and am really enjoying being able to jump from rooftop to rooftop like a superhero while lobbing grenades at cars.

NCAA College Football 2007 is keeping me and my roomate busy with the head to head action.

My gamertag is "Beat Chemist".

Anybody into the arcade games?

• snosno 332 Posts
    I've also picked up Crackdown used and am really enjoying being able to jump from rooftop to rooftop like a superhero while lobbing grenades at cars.
    I'm scared of heights, but I keep playing Crackdown again and again just to see how much of climbing I can do.
    But nothing beats climbing up a building, and shoot homing missles from atop.

Anybody into the arcade games?
    Just got Metal Slug and that's about all the Xbox Arcade game I have.

Anyone played Call of Duty 4? Methinks the ending is hardcore.

• If I bought any arcade games, it would be Metal Slug. That shit is amazing with two players...

Crackdown actually gives me the hollow-gut-freefall feeling while I'm jumping around.
    I'm basically playing the game so I can run increase my agility and run around on more rooftops.

Anyone else hooked on anything? I'm looking to pick up another game...

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    If I bought any arcade games, it would be Metal Slug. That shit is amazing with two players...

Crackdown actually gives me the hollow-gut-freefall feeling while I'm jumping around.
    I'm basically playing the game so I can run increase my agility and run around on more rooftops.

Anyone else hooked on anything? I'm looking to pick up another game...

I absolutely love Crackdown - so much fun.

Apart from Halo 3 multiplayer online (i didn't really bother with the solo game - never really interested half as much as the multiplayer) been taking advantage of the cheap second hand games now flooding the market - picked up Oblivion and Dead Rising the other day which both seem entertaining.

Oh yeah can't forget Burnout Paradise as well though it may possibly have the worst soundtrack of any game i've ever played.

• Everyone on here should buy Rez HD from the Arcade. Music-oriented rail shooter that attempts synesthesia with force feedback and music/visuals. Kind of hard to explain, but download the demo and bask in the glory.