Week-End Finds

13»

Comments

• roistoroisto 879 Posts

Wow. Nice find, been looking for this for a looong time without luck.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    i want to know what people find. but i can read. you know...
    big pictures take forever to load on my computer.

i take pictures of some of my records. but only when i think it's worth it

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Your old crappy computer makes me want to puke.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

it's not that old. it's just slow. do you want me to take a huge picture of it?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

it's not that old. it's just slow. do you want me to take a huge picture of it?

Nah....we'll just stop posting photos of our finds......just for you.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

no really... all those pictures make me want to puke. why do you take pictures of all the records you just bought?

This is a site for people who go out and "dig".....I personally enjoy seeing what people around the world are finding and I assume others do too.

One reason why some folks do it is to show the other RECORD COLLECTORS here at SS what may be available for them to buy/trade......most folks here know that 90% of what I find goes up on ebay.....so I guess in some cases it's a little like advertising.

So tell us Grope...what about them makes you want to puke??

And why do you continue to click on and look at these posts??

Grope stays ass-hurt; don't bother trying to reason with him.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

no really... all those pictures make me want to puke. why do you take pictures of all the records you just bought?

This is a site for people who go out and "dig".....I personally enjoy seeing what people around the world are finding and I assume others do too.

One reason why some folks do it is to show the other RECORD COLLECTORS here at SS what may be available for them to buy/trade......most folks here know that 90% of what I find goes up on ebay.....so I guess in some cases it's a little like advertising.

hello soultsrut police. did you notice i said faux before? just because i knew you would chime in. well done!

and again... you're using the word ass-hurt. are you looking for guys whose ass hurts? i can't help you.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

The expression on that animal's face is priceless.

• Damn Fatback. Damn.

• no really... all those pictures make me want to puke. why do you take pictures of all the records you just bought?

hello soultsrut police. did you notice i said faux before? just because i knew you would chime in. well done!

and again... you're using the word ass-hurt. are you looking for guys whose ass hurts? i can't help you.

Unfortunately, Grope is yet another victim in this epidemic of bitchassness afflicting our community

Our hearts go out to his family in this time of struggle

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm suffering from lack of records in my area this week.

I had a fantasy dig this week in which I finally got a copy of this

it was found in the fantasy dollar bin across the street from the mind florist

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

Unfortunately, Grope is yet another victim in this epidemic of bitchassness afflicting our community

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'm suffering from lack of records in my area this week.

That David Ruffin wasn't really my thing....maybe i'm missing something.

I got Lee Michaels-s/t, Bobbi Humphrey- satin doll, and flip nunez- my own time and space (which has its moments).

• This is a about 3 or 4 weeks of real world finds...

Madrake Memorial
    West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band
    Chrysalis
    Whitney Sunday

Jade Warrior's a Vertigo press.

D-Crew LP's and 12"
    Clean "the smurf" 12"

Buckshot Lefonque has a Showbiz Remix

Wooden Glass is pretty beat, and needs dewarped.

Gator Giggin' is some country funk!

• Options
    Yo I just can not, not buy mint Project 3's. The sleeves are built like tanks. 1960

and this sealed from 84...i havent heard it.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    yer killin it Frank

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

+

=

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

I got that bubble puppy. pretty dissapointed. my girlfriend loves the name though

• I'm suffering from lack of records in my area this week.

That David Ruffin wasn't really my thing....maybe i'm missing something.

I got Lee Michaels-s/t, Bobbi Humphrey- satin doll, and flip nunez- my own time and space (which has its moments).

i will ride for "still in love with you" forever. one of my all-time favorite modern soul tracks. can't really figure out if it came out on 45, though...

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

^^^^^^^
    How's this mix of I Can't Stop? I love that song and ummm... it's got a BREAK on it...

^^^^^^^^
    Same question with this one. Google tells me it's been reissued recently, but I can't think of what this sounds like.

• bootlegs of ultimate breaks

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    bootlegs of ultimate breaks

Yeah, that's right... I just realized I have an mp3 of Magic Disco Orchestra. Are these just bootleg original versions, not re-edits?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    bootlegs of ultimate breaks

Yeah, that's right... I just realized I have an mp3 of Magic Disco Orchestra. Are these just bootleg original versions, not re-edits?

Admittedly I'm not very knowledgeable about these--just from the few older mixtapes I have--but I'm excited to find them and learn more. I don't think they are re-edited. They sound great though. Nice & thick 45 rpm. Those back-in-the-day bootlegs are nice. This guy told me was doing his own Danny K type stuff back then and you can certainly tell by some of the worn spots. Luckily he kept doubles and triples and only "used" some while he just "played" the others.

• damn...you came the fuck up
    you can get gooood dough for that ultimate rap 12.
    i sold one last year for 300-400
    i forget, but i remember buying it for a dollar