What the fuck ness?

KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
Been so long that i've held off on this, but you just don't respond to my myriad PMs. Can I have the money back for the record is ent back to you that was fucked up and looked like you'd spilt coffee over it? I had to Frickin' clean the record, and it was STILL fucked after that! So i sent it back to you as agreed, and I haven't heard from you since.In all seriousness, this is the wackest set sale experience I have had on soul strut to date. I would not deal with again. DEAL.

Comments

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    b/w x100,000,000

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    ness is a bitch

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    HEAVY SHIT TAKES LONGER

• ness is a bitch

This coming from Mr "heavy shit takes longer"?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    the record store the dude worked at burned down

I don't know anything about his business dealings one way or the other, but I'm sure checking soulstrut for PMs is not really priority numero uno for him right now

---

• How much money are we really talking about here anyway?

How much money are we really talking about here anyway?

c'mon now, this guy had to CLEAN A RECORD for gods sake

is there a $ value that sets apart a punk move vs. a non punk move?
    curious in cali

I mean... if we're talking about $20, if it were me personally, I'd charge it to the game, but that's just me...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Not trying to get in the middle, and for the record, I like Ness & realize this is badly timed with the current record shop tragedy... but I believe the set sale in question here happened like a really, really long time ago...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

curious in cali

I mean... if we're talking about $20, if it were me personally, I'd charge it to the game, but that's just me...

curious in cali

$20 aint nothin to a boss

curious in cali

weren't you just pitching a fit over a $4 refund to Russia?

complaining on the internet is like step 3 of charging it to the game

---

• complaining on the internet is like step 3 of charging it to the game

---

Strong contender for post of the day.

curious in cali

weren't you just pitching a fit over a $4 refund to Russia?

Nothing gets by the internet! I had to charge that to the game, definitely.

I didn't send a dude a coffee stained beater though, I sent the dude a mint ass copy of an $8 record. I guess freaky customers and dodgy dealers are two sides of the same coin.

I have to say though:

I buy records EVERY DAY that have been overgraded by some internet seller, or fished out of some dark basement with no light. It's a part of buying records. The very few times I ever had to request a refund, exchange, or bring an overgraded record to someone's attention, I did it privately. I have never seen so many people throw tantrums about totally minimal losses and try to drag someone's name through the mud because of it, as I read every day on these websites.

I'm not exactly sure what purpose this thread is serving - it's not going to help Kinetic get his refund. There are plenty of people on this board who know the seller, working through them might be a start.

• ness is a bitch

i have not been on here in months and i see this, you are a joke that never stops being funny

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    ness is a bitch

i have not been on here in months and i see this, you are a joke that never stops being funny

!!!how the hell are you?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

---

Strong contender for post of the day.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

---

Strong contender for post of the week.

• nessness 249 Posts
    M***

my sincerest apologies. soulstrut i'm sorry. i owe this man in the area of $60 for a record i misgraded. i never got the record back, but then again i never went to the post office to check if they were holding it either. to compound matters my paypal is frozen due to chargebacks from people that did get their records from my last auction (around the same time as the setsale).

Mark I will check with the post office. Either way, send your address to [email]gonzalezanibala@gmail.com[/email] and i will send you the money via snail mail. i'm currently unemployed and will do my best to get it to you as soon as i can.

i can see why you're frustrated. it's been months. i assumed you never sent it back.

• nessness 249 Posts
    ness is a bitch

w***!!!

what's good ain't seen you in a long time.

Macktrick? Look Young Buck. Fall the fuck back.

• hey now ness...careful getting feisty with
    he is an institution, afterall

ness,i hope youre bouncing back from the fire and youre good till a job comes up.
    godspeed,sir. let us know if we can help.

• nessness 249 Posts
    hey now ness...careful getting feisty with
    he is an institution, afterall

ness,i hope youre bouncing back from the fire and youre good till a job comes up.
    godspeed,sir. let us know if we can help.

shit, pretty sure i sent young dude a record on the strength when i was getting it like that.

'no hay mal que por bein no venga'

shit will be ok man. thanks for the kinda words man. need to make it out to philly and go for a bike ride or something.

• i was gonna ask if you were still riding high

you know you got a place to stay in this town

• Not trying to get in the middle, and for the record, I like Ness & realize this is badly timed with the current record shop tragedy... but I believe the set sale in question here happened like a really, really long time ago...

Hey that set sale included stuff like _demon fuzz, Eddie Drennon, Candido, S.O.U.L, Roy Ayers-He's Coming...some nice stuff actually.

• ness is a bitch

!!!how the hell are you?

i was thinking about you yesterday!

:swoon:

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    M***

my sincerest apologies. soulstrut i'm sorry. i owe this man in the area of $60 for a record i misgraded. i never got the record back, but then again i never went to the post office to check if they were holding it either. to compound matters my paypal is frozen due to chargebacks from people that did get their records from my last auction (around the same time as the setsale).

Mark I will check with the post office. Either way, send your address to [email]gonzalezanibala@gmail.com[/email] and i will send you the money via snail mail. i'm currently unemployed and will do my best to get it to you as soon as i can.

i can see why you're frustrated. it's been months. i assumed you never sent it back.

Ness,
    sorry I hadn't realised you'd responded here until I read back. I appreciate the public acknowledgement. I'm glad you understand - obviously I don't know what's going on in your personal life. I see things here about a record store you work at burning down so I gather that that's had an impact. I'll get at you on the email address.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    M***

Ness,
    sorry I hadn't realised you'd responded here until I read back. I appreciate the public acknowledgement. I'm glad you understand - obviously I don't know what's going on in your personal life. I see things here about a record store you work at burning down so I gather that that's had an impact. I'll get at you on the email address.

And who says there are no happy endings on soulstrut?