SS CRUSHES

13»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Isn't Bassie to woman with weird wooden shoes and a overexagerated sense of feminism? No thanks.

Interesting since I'm the one who said I thought some flip remark you made to Edith seemed to be a misunderstanding of what you were saying rather than straight out sexism.

Come back and talk to me about your thoughts on "over-exaggerated feminism" when your daughter is older.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Aren't there only around 3 girls on soulstrut? Bassie, Elise, and Edith could date a new guy every day of the year and still never exhaust their selection from this total sausagefest.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Aren't there only around 3 girls on soulstrut? Bassie, Elise, and Edith could date a new guy every day of the year and still never exhaust their selection from this total sausagefest.

If you're looking for the ladies, I suggest you check out the MLP forum. Plenty of lady collectros over there.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

If you're looking for the ladies, I suggest you check out the MLP forum. Plenty of lady collectros over there.

I'm not looking for the ladies, I'm married. I just think it is funny to start a thread about SS crushes when there are only 3 girls that post here.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

I'm not looking for the ladies, I'm married. I just think it is funny to start a thread about SS crushes when there are only 3 girls that post here.

Oh, no doubt. This thread was trainwreck from the get-go. But check out that link. LOLs for dayzzzz!!

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

They are just the ones that post the most. Add: JustAlice, coselmed, aradpuma, anasarcasm, dj_neta, brokenrecord, djanna (duh) a.o.

Don't get me wrong. I'm getting married in august, so I'm not trying to "holla" in any way. Fuck this corny e-crush talk. I just notice the females on here, because they add some much-needed balance to this testostorone sandbox.
    I think soulstrut is lucky to have some kickass female posters.

I think it's funny when I see male posters get asshurt over brokenrecord having Borat's hairy tush as an avatar or her playing Becky's advocate in a DJ thread. I think it's great when Bassie swoons over Alain Delon or comments on the cut of some jeans I could care less about. I love it. Bring it, ladies.

• this thread is weird

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    we need more women up in herr......

i say lets have a drive.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

YES!!

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Isn't Bassie to woman with weird wooden shoes and a overexagerated sense of feminism? No thanks.

Interesting since I'm the one who said I thought some flip remark you made to Edith seemed to be a misunderstanding of what you were saying rather than straight out sexism.

Come back and talk to me about your thoughts on "over-exaggerated feminism" when your daughter is older.
    sorry for that, my brain cells are dying slowly...i love you too. Voil??.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Elise has flavor, but her crates are not deep enough to woo me.

MYSPACE COMMENT REVEALED[/b]

"Elise, you rock.

Still with Bozak? Just curious...

h"

HA!

this thread is weird and creepy...been gone a few days and i come back to this?

• Elise has flavor, but her crates are not deep enough to woo me.

MYSPACE COMMENT REVEALED[/b]

"Elise, you rock.

Still with Bozak? Just curious...

h"

HA!

For the record, that "h" does not stand for Herm.

Besides, I would've said something like...

"Elise, you gots to chill. Get off the Bozack. Crossover and please listen to MY demo. I'm housin'.

Herm"

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    Which opposite sex (or same sex) strutter do you have a crush on?

BAMBOUCHE (page me)

ASPRIN (do you wanna sit down?)

JAMES & THE GAYLORD POSSE (delicious)

RILLY TRUFFLE (My ears see you at the bottom of the universe)

DAY (any planet any station)

PLANTAIN CHIPS (long memory, small package)

YUICHI (calling me f[color:white]aggo[/color]t repeatedly is a turn on - is that creepy?)

JEWBACCA (if you consider hatred a form of love)

OLDEN STYLE HATS (if you dip, you knowlodocus)

RAJ (this crush line is longer than my netflix queue)

JROOT [color:pink] (self love) [/color]

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    JEWBACCA (if you consider hatred a form of love)

It's good to know you still got some passion in them loins of yours.

One day we'll come together and tear the roof off the Ramada

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    Let's tear the hull off the armada.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    ASPRIN (do you wanna sit down?)

You know I do.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Thank God my name was NOT mentioned in this....

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I can't believe controller_7 is getting no love in this thread.

I can't speak for anyone else, but as a major Controller 7 booster my feelings for him are purely those of respect, admiration, and dare I say it, envy.

If anything, I kinda wanna jock him on some apprentice/student shit. Like follow him around and learn shit like cats use to do with Socrates. Far from a man-crush.