Favorite place to listen to music?

PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
I'd have to say my car. I can listen to it a decent volume and nobody is yelling at me to turn it down.

Comments

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    two mile walk into work. perfect length to listen to an entire album. gotta be careful with these in-ear headphones tho, walkin out in front of cars is

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    on my bed w/ a bowl
    and my car.

• I'd have to say my car.

nothing bugs me more than a passenger tryna turn it down either.

like, I just picked you up at the airport you ungrateful fuck. we can talk when we get out the car.

like, I just picked you up at the airport you ungrateful fuck. we can talk when we get out the car.

i used to do the casual carpool under the 580 at grand. this one time i got into the car with this white chick (yes, i said it!) and she was like "CAN YOU TURN DOWN THE RADIO PLEASE" all sassy like and the dude slammed on his brakes and told her to get the fukk out. once she got out he turns to me and was like "is that too loud? it is kinda loud." and im like "uh, no its fine" and he was like "no, its kinda loud, i'll turn it down. i just dont like it when people demand that i do."

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    at home in my room, where the stereo is set up.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    in the car on the morning commute when I'm all kindsa yay'd up on coffee.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'd have to say my car.

hey bitch, have some decency, you're about to blow out my ear drums too!

get out the car then bitch and roll your razor scooter instead.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I can listen to it a decent volume and nobody is yelling at me to turn it down.

wouldn't you know it i got yelled at for playing my music too loud. I was watching tv and put on mtv jams.. Award tour came on, the some Clipse. Turned it up and got the ice grill. No bueno.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    At work, in the headphones. It makes it easier to tune out life's miseries. For some reason my preferred music at work is some hard core drum and bass. or what they call drill and bass. I don't know why. I used to hate all that shit, but at work it blocks everything out. And I kinda find the drum programming interesting. Fuck it. I like it now. Tastes change I suppose.

• At home, 'cause that's where my record collection is.

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    At home, 'cause that's where my record collection is and I have no neighbours[/b].

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'd have to say my car.

get out the car then bitch and roll your razor scooter instead.

Naw this won't work, cuz the bass is shaking ma razor!

• This is the view from where I like to sit.

Its at the top of my street, over a little waist high rock fence. When the river is really glassy its magical. With a coupld of pillows and a picnic rug, your set for hours. i used to take my ex there alot too.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    IN THE HOT TUB

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    not at my computer.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

what's this?