VA/DC/MD to seal it for Obama?

Comments

• im in the dark cause i dont read motherjones.

gross, i cant believe you made me click on that link, now Im going to have to erase my browser history and cache.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    im in the dark cause i dont read motherjones.

gross, i cant believe you made me click on that link, now Im going to have to erase my browser history and cache.

i believe it balances off your Ted Olson link.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Jesus, how the fuck did Saba become the voice of rationality? THis thread is bizarro world.

Jesus, how the fuck did Saba become the voice of rationality? THis thread is bizarro world.

He's been slowly coming around for the past month. It's been a sight to behold.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    mcbain

"Right now I'm thinking about holding another meeting . . . In bed"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT WORKS ON SO MANY LEVELS. STOP THIS THREAD...GAME OVER!

"That outfit makes you look like a homosexual."

Booooo!!!

"Maybe you all are homosexuals, too."

"Upon closer inspection, these are loafers."

• Jesus, how the fuck did Saba become the voice of rationality? THis thread is bizarro world.

the funniest is KVH is a pariah because he refuses to drink the obama cool-aid. I bet he never thought that he was going to be look upon as the establishment shill.

KVH is "not of the body."

• mcbain

Booooo!!!

how do you sleep at night?

"on top of a pile of money, with many beauti-ful women"

the funniest is KVH is a pariah because he refuses to drink the obama cool-aid. I bet he never thought that he was going to be look upon as the establishment shill.

C'mon now - KVH's pariah status isn't b/c he refuses the Obama Kool-Aid. It's b/c he sounds like he owns stock in the Clinton Kool-Aid.

Kool-Aid for everyone!

• Do people really think it's the Obama Kool-Aid that's leading to all this venom or is it a response to perceived actions from the Clinton camp?

Seems like a lot of arguing is going on about what "will" happen when Clinton tries to grab the nomination but nobody knows how this is going to play out.

Well, actually, I do - Clinton is going to grab the nomination, and Obama will "honorably" fall back to VP.

They'll trounce the Republicans, and Obama will be positioned to rule for 8 years and the Democrats in total, 16.

Take that Saba!

• mcbain

Booooo!!!

Leave me a message after the beep..BUT DON'T BE A MESSAGE HOG USING UP ALL MY TAPE!

It's over dude. You are over. Right wing white male reactionary idiots are over. The politics of fear and division are over.

Did I not get this memo?

Have you not seen the platform McCain is going to run on? And possibly win from?

Chickens. Hatch. Don't. Count.

• I saw the dude in Richmond Saturday night. He had that look in his eye. He's already spending more time going after McCain. I think tomorrow will seal it.

All silly shit aside, nothing is getting sealed this month. Even if Obama wins every primary in February. I would expect it would give him a nice edge but Clinton could still come storming back when the next big states vote (Texas, PA, Ohio).

It's over dude. You are over. Right wing white male reactionary idiots are over. The politics of fear and division are over.

Did I not get this memo?

Have you not seen the platform McCain is going to run on? And possibly win from?

You got the memo, but failed to read or understand it. Turn on Hannity/Beck/Limbaugh/etc. They hate McCain.

McCain is not one of them.

• mcbain

Booooo!!!

Leave me a message after the beep..BUT DON'T BE A MESSAGE HOG USING UP ALL MY TAPE!

MENDOZZZZA!

• Do people really think it's the Obama Kool-Aid that's leading to all this venom or is it a response to perceived actions from the Clinton camp?

Seems like a lot of arguing is going on about what "will" happen when Clinton tries to grab the nomination but nobody knows how this is going to play out.

Well, actually, I do - Clinton is going to grab the nomination, and Obama will "honorably" fall back to VP.

They'll trounce the Republicans, and Obama will be positioned to rule for 8 years and the Democrats in total, 16.

Take that Saba!

its lucid. it doesnt rely on a conspiracy theory. i think you're taking a big chance making a rational argument.

I think the coll-aid is that people think Obama is like Tommy. I blame the followers not Obama, I guess those heathen democrats miss having a real mesiah.

I dont think its going to be so smoove a transition as you say.

Do people really think it's the Obama Kool-Aid that's leading to all this venom or is it a response to perceived actions from the Clinton camp?

Take that Saba!

its lucid. it doesnt rely on a conspiracy theory. i think you're taking a big chance making a rational argument.

I think the coll-aid is that people think Obama is like Tommy. I blame the followers not Obama, I guess those heathen democrats miss having a real mesiah.

I dont think its going to be so smoove a transition as you say.

^^^^SO OVER

• mcbain

Booooo!!!

MENDOZZZZA!

Kent Brockman: Rainier Wolfcastle, star of "McBain" and the upcoming film, "Help! My Son is a Nerd!"
    Rainier Wolfcastle: My son returns from a fancy East Coast college, and I'm horrified to find he's a nerd.
    Kent Brockman: I'm laughing already!
    Rainier Wolfcastle: It's not a comedy.

Did I not get this memo?

You got the memo, but failed to read or understand it. Turn on Hannity/Beck/Limbaugh/etc. They hate McCain.

That doesn't suggest to me that: "Right wing white male reactionary idiots are over."

Or that, "The politics of fear and division are over."

New players.

Same game.

• stop intruding on fatbacks little fantasy world, he's very fragile.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts

Did I not get this memo?

Funny how all the Reagan love is going on. But if dudes was running today, they would all be shitting on him like they are McCain now. The REP. party is in a weird place right today.

• mcbain

Booooo!!!

MENDOZZZZA!

Kent Brockman: Rainier Wolfcastle, star of "McBain" and the upcoming film, "Help! My Son is a Nerd!"
    Rainier Wolfcastle: My son returns from a fancy East Coast college, and I'm horrified to find he's a nerd.

Okay we've met Rainer Wolfcastle....Now, can we meet...McBain?

"Let me get into character...

...Okay...I am McBain"

This is my assessment from closely following the rise and fall of Bush/Delay/Rove. I honestly think it has run its course. Sure you're gonna have Hannity types on the sidelines, but that's about it. I think people have a genuine desire for governance that is effective--regardless of partisanship or ideological checklists.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    mcbain

Booooo!!!

MENDOZZZZA!

...Okay...I am McBain"

"Under attack by Commie Nazis. I won't let them stop me from delivering these UNICEF pennies. Go, pennies, help the puny children who need you."

• This is my assessment from closely following the rise and fall of Bush/Delay/Rove. I honestly think it has run its course. Sure you're gonna have Hannity types on the sidelines, but that's about it. I think people have a genuine desire for governance that is effective--regardless of partisanship or ideological checklists.

that observation is about as empty as your head. almost.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I just can't stand Hillary, therefore I am hoping for Obama to keep up his momentum.

If Hillary wins the nom, I will most likely be looking for a third party to support. I live in DC, so my area's electoral vote is a lock anyway, might as well support the notion that we need more than 2 choices.

I just hope enough people are sick of the same 2 families being entitled to the White House. Shit is ridiculous.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Did I not get this memo?

I said about a month ago that we were about to see just how large the religious right wing boogie man is.

McCain getting the nod shows it's not nearly as big as the left makes it out to be.

looks like you're gonna go back into timeout until you can play like a big boy.

Did I not get this memo?

I said about a month ago that we were about to see just how large the religious right wing boogie man is.

McCain getting the nod shows it's not nearly as big as the left makes it out to be.

One of the main reasons I'm not gonna cry if McCain gets the WH. He's unlikely to appoint one of their boys to the Supreme Court.

• mcbain

Booooo!!!

MENDOZZZZA!

...Okay...I am McBain"

"Under attack by Commie Nazis. I won't let them stop me from delivering these UNICEF pennies. Go, pennies, help the puny children who need you."

^^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!^^^^

that was a good scene, when those Commie-Nazis came through in the jets then it showed McBain pushing off the pennies with the parachutes. almost as epic as the parachute scene from Hail to the Chimp.

"Alright, Mendoza! I'll give you the Maxwell circuit if you put down my daughter!"