VA/DC/MD to seal it for Obama?

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
I saw the dude in Richmond Saturday night. He had that look in his eye. He's already spending more time going after McCain. I think tomorrow will seal it.

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    What about Texas?

• there was a great oped by ted olson on the likely clinton/obama lawsuit.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120269002843257513.html

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    What about Texas?

OK. But if dude sweeps those three, there should be real some pressure for her to step off. Is she that narcissistic that she'll drag this shit into March?

a great oped by ted olson

does not compute.

so glad you people are over.

• I saw the dude in Richmond Saturday night. He had that look in his eye.

did you cum in your pants a little?

• so glad you people are over.

just keep telling yourself that, and pretend like you dont see the democratic nomination trainwreck on the horizon.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    What about Texas?

OK. But if dude sweeps those three, there should be real some pressure for her to step off. Is she that narcissistic that she'll drag this shit into March?

I heard her say that Obama aint prepared for the real mudslinging to come. Hattin?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Rube Goldberg nomination process.

Is she that narcissistic that she'll drag this shit into Court?

just keep telling yourself that, and pretend like you dont see the democratic nomination trainwreck on the horizon.

Perhaps. But you people are so over, I almost feel sorry for you these days. Somebody forgot to include competence in your little scheme.

• tomasltomasl 315 Posts
    Anyone watch the 60 minutes Obama/Clinton thing?

• so glad you people are over.

Perhaps. But you people are so over, I almost feel sorry for you these days. Somebody forgot to include competence in your little scheme.

Fatback, are you so burnt that you dont remember the other two most recent instances where "we were so over" that your party effectively flushed down the toilet? If anything, I feel sorry for you that you will likely spend another four years in the wilderness wondering how you were betrayed and with nothing but your unquenchable hatered of John McCain to keep you warm.

• richmond huh...i'm flying in there this weekend.

did people have a parade for this guy or something?

• but think of all the fun you can have with the name as you vent your frustration on future message boards. "McHitler," "McHaliburton" - get a jump on it now, maybe even score some copyrights or grab a domain name.

• I saw the dude in Richmond Saturday night. He had that look in his eye. He's already spending more time going after McCain. I think tomorrow will seal it.

How many delegate seats are up for grabs in the potomac primaries? I don't think it's enough to win the nomination, correct?

but think of all the fun you can have with the name as you vent your frustration on future message boards. "McHitler," "McHaliburton" - get a jump on it now, maybe even score some copyrights or grab a domain name.

Or they could just call him what the Far Right calls him...

McPain

• mcbain

"Right now I'm thinking about holding another meeting . . . In bed"

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    but think of all the fun you can have with the name as you vent your frustration on future message boards. "McHitler," "McHaliburton" - get a jump on it now, maybe even score some copyrights or grab a domain name.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    hitleryclinton.com domain name owner revealed!

I saw something on a wingnut blog today that absolutely made me crack up. It was a conspiracy theory in which the hated mainstream press, which is clearly in cahoots with the Clintonistas, is talking up Obama as a service to Hillary so that when she eventually wins the Dem nomination (with the help of the aforementioned media), she'll look that much tougher because she had to beat out such vaunted competition. Seriously. It was being discussed with a sort of "yes--and water is wet!" obviousness.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

I liked that Obama fellow

you could have a beer with him

• tomasltomasl 315 Posts

My sediments exactly.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

My sediments exactly.

Fatback, are you so burnt that you dont remember the other two most recent instances where "we were so over" that your party effectively flushed down the toilet? If anything, I feel sorry for you that you will likely spend another four years in the wilderness wondering how you were betrayed and with nothing but your unquenchable hatered of John McCain to keep you warm.

Shhhhh, you gonna let everyone know about the secret Republican weapon:

• tomasltomasl 315 Posts
    Thank you. You've obviously never drank homemade beer.

• how good do you think it is for a political party to treat each loss as the result of some conspiracy theory rather than as an opportunity to figure out where they went wrong, what part of their message wasnt resonating, why their campaign may have been ineffective, etc.?

how good do you think it is for a political party to treat each loss as the result of some conspiracy theory rather than as an opportunity to figure out where they went wrong, what part of their message wasnt resonating, why their campaign may have been ineffective, etc.?

You're as brainwashed as KVH.

how good do you think it is for a political party to treat each loss as the result of some conspiracy theory rather than as an opportunity to figure out where they went wrong, what part of their message wasnt resonating, why their campaign may have been ineffective, etc.?

"The head of a company vying to sell voting machines in Ohio told Republicans in a recent fund-raising letter that he is "committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president next year."

The Aug. 14 letter from Walden O'Dell, chief executive of Diebold Inc. - who has become active in the re-election effort of President Bush - prompted Democrats this week to question the propriety of allowing O'Dell's company to calculate votes in the 2004 presidential election. "

• how good do you think it is for a political party to treat each loss as the result of some conspiracy theory rather than as an opportunity to figure out where they went wrong, what part of their message wasnt resonating, why their campaign may have been ineffective, etc.?

"The head of a company vying to sell voting machines in Ohio told Republicans in a recent fund-raising letter that he is "committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president next year."

The Aug. 14 letter from Walden O'Dell, chief executive of Diebold Inc. - who has become active in the re-election effort of President Bush - prompted Democrats this week to question the propriety of allowing O'Dell's company to calculate votes in the 2004 presidential election. "

OMG. I see it all now. The veil has fallen from my eyes. The fog has lifted. Its a good thing that he told everyone he was going to steel the election in that fundraiser letter. But if it was only sent to republicans, he probably never thought it would end up in the hands of the press.

It's over dude. You are over. Right wing white male reactionary idiots are over. The politics of fear and division are over. What's sad is that you have, and continue to, carry water for this group. You think you are among their constituency? LOL.

My party? What's my party? My hatred for McCain? Really? LOL.

Dummy.

OMG. I see it all now. The veil has fallen from my eyes. The fog has lifted. Its a good thing that he told everyone he was going to steel the election in that fundraiser letter. But if it was only sent to republicans, he probably never thought it would end up in the hands of the press.

He must have realized that it was a fuck all mistake. He posted a formal apology on the Diebold website. Either that or he needs to fire his PR team.

Labeling what happened in Ohio a conspiracy theory isn't making you look informed or much like a thinker. Diebold had this planned for months before the controversy.

I'm preaching to a beaten dead horse.

• mcbain

"Right now I'm thinking about holding another meeting . . . In bed"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT WORKS ON SO MANY LEVELS. STOP THIS THREAD...GAME OVER!

"That outfit makes you look like a homosexual."

Booooo!!!

"Maybe you all are homosexuals, too."