G-Unit - Return Of The Body Snatchers.

magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
Mixtape sounds so good,i hope the group album is on this level.Why do mixtapes sound better than albums nowadays?

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Who is G-Unit?

• Who is G-Unit?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Who is G-Unit?

Is she on it?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

that gif is brilliant, the way he snaps back to being smooth...

• I did "Like a Dog" and "Baby Come Back" on this shit. Didn't know anything bout it until it came out though.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I did "Like a Dog" and "Baby Come Back" on this shit. Didn't know anything bout it until it came out though.

my favorite 2....

you're killin it JAKE!

b

• I did "Like a Dog" and "Baby Come Back" on this shit. Didn't know anything bout it until it came out though.

my favorite 2....

you're killin it JAKE!

b

Thx homie, wish I was killing it on a official release though. This mixtape shit is bittersweet.

• MTKMTK 45 Posts
    Feeling the entire thing, Jake had some filthy ones, good stuff. The Mechanic is also quite filthy

• Feeling the entire thing, Jake had some filthy ones, good stuff. The Mechanic is also quite filthy

Oh shit, Everett is in the building. Yo I can't deal with ponytail bandana guy (no crip) and that drive back out to the E for later pricing though. Thx homie. The Mechanic was doper when Alchemist played it for me at his crib with Prodigy rapping on Return of the Mack.

• MTKMTK 45 Posts
    Feeling the entire thing, Jake had some filthy ones, good stuff. The Mechanic is also quite filthy

Oh shit, Everett is in the building. Yo I can't deal with ponytail bandana guy (no crip) and that drive back out to the E for later pricing though. Thx homie. The Mechanic was doper when Alchemist played it for me at his crib with Prodigy rapping on Return of the Mack.

Da KaInG of EvT! haha. Honestly man that guy is feeling himself a little bit lately! Im working on these AOTP type projects now so all im getting are these Spanish/Turkish/Japanese records

• Feeling the entire thing, Jake had some filthy ones, good stuff. The Mechanic is also quite filthy

Da KaInG of EvT! haha. Honestly man that guy is feeling himself a little bit lately! Im working on these AOTP type projects now so all im getting are these Spanish/Turkish/Japanese records

He's been feeling himself, that bandana and the flannel for 10+! That place used to have crazy disco 12's back in the day. Wish I knew what I was doin back then. I got off into the wild foreign records for a minute, but Moss kinda ruined that shit for me. He's next level with useless records to sample.

• damn, life is over. SS is feelin' G unit..SHIT

• MTKMTK 45 Posts
    No joke! The sample for that Big Shug Sean Price joint was hella suprising! Not like im the only guy who's heard it but that was real impressive. I got that from the same guy who gave me the buddy carina (name?) piano joint I played at big tunes

• No joke! The sample for that Big Shug Sean Price joint was hella suprising! Not like im the only guy who's heard it but that was real impressive. I got that from the same guy who gave me the buddy carina (name?) piano joint I played at big tunes

Damn you're finding Moss samples. That's crazy. I'm sure he'll show up in the post eventually. He really has multiple Ikea shelves of random foreign crap. I think 80% of his shit is traps.

• MTKMTK 45 Posts
    No joke! The sample for that Big Shug Sean Price joint was hella suprising! Not like im the only guy who's heard it but that was real impressive. I got that from the same guy who gave me the buddy carina (name?) piano joint I played at big tunes

Damn you're finding Moss samples. That's crazy. I'm sure he'll show up in the post eventually. He really has multiple Ikea shelves of random foreign crap. I think 80% of his shit is traps.

That stuff is my bread and butter right now! haha. I just myspaced msg'd you a youtube video of a joint I used for a King Syze/Outerspace joint, 80s turk joint, very filthy

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I did "Like a Dog" and "Baby Come Back" on this shit. Didn't know anything bout it until it came out though.

my favorite 2....

you're killin it JAKE!

b

Thx homie, wish I was killing it on a official release though. This mixtape shit is bittersweet.

so whats the deal with that [Email]j@@@?[/Email] were those tracks u record for the album and they just leaked out? do you still get taken care of from g-unit, will u have shit on the official release? damn, all these questions.

And please to PM me details with paypal how i can get the AR1-4 please. I been searching all over to buy them!

bev

p.s. I'm suprised you're still alive if you ate dinner with K***y , that dude knows the GRIMEY GRIMEY spots in HK... don't eat the bloody chicken that he tried to get me to eat! Bloody meat on the street right when the bird flu hype hit... peep the pic

i still ate it tho...

ahahah

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts
    when i listen to this,
    i can actually feel my braincells die

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Finally got around to checking out this whole tape.

Definitely feeling it.

"Make Me Feel Good" is my kind of