What The Hell Is This?

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• I believe it's Junior Spesh. Or maybe they're just hungry and a little off beat.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    It took me almost a full minute to figure out that it was English being spoken.

I'm disconnected from the grime/dubstep/whatever scene, I guess.

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    Wait, so they made a video about kids meals?

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    That's the suburbs in the background. This is probably European Euwropeyan.

• "pizza hut I don't do."

this is great.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    its kinda fresh... and makes me hungry. Maybe one of their relos owns the place, or they negotiated free munchies for life.
    Rather see this on tv than Maccas ads. hehehehe.

Anyone ever see that funky turkish kebab guy rapping?

• "she's my wife so i buy her wedding rings."

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    "gimme some tissue, 'case of mess."

• Haha, you're getting a glimpse at Channel U culture in the UK... Basically, with Grime (and hip hop to a lesser extent) everyone thinks they're a rapper and make these budget videos. Then they pay ??25 to submit it to a music video channel called Channel U, where people text to vote for what they want to see, it's kind of cult viewing for some people just to see all the awful videos, of which there are plenty, check out Mr Wong:

• mr wong is killing it. That second part of the video, 3 minutes in...

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    mr wong is killing it. That second part of the video, 3 minutes in...

yeah i love those yuichi moves at the end...

''Pistol gripped, Rap palms sweataaaaaaaaaaaaay!''

this is SS gold b/w

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Haha, you're getting a glimpse at Channel U culture in the UK... Basically, with Grime (and hip hop to a lesser extent) everyone thinks they're a rapper and make these budget videos. Then they pay ??25 to submit it to a music video channel called Channel U, where people text to vote for what they want to see, it's kind of cult viewing for some people just to see all the awful videos, of which there are plenty,

I am seriously addicted to Channel U and watch it when ever I have the time. I'm liking that Junior Spesh - reminds of the one they used to have on there about the guy bragging about dodging fares on the underground and bus. Would love to know who that was by.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    An oldy but a goody

Kersal Massive in the house.

Some of the parody videos are genius.