how you gonna make an "ultimate wire spoiler threa

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
you know we want to click on it. I'm wondering "damn, what the fuck could it be" but I am going to avoid it for fear of ruining something. It's not just a spoiler thread, that shit is the ultimate, with many warnings!!!!!

Comments

• Saying man. Shit is out of control. Take that shit to the HBO boards.

• okay but where is the regular wire spoiler thread?

can't find it anywhere.

finally watched Ep 5 and I wanna vent dammit.

• thought twice about posting the link, pm me if you want it.

• i'm going to be good and not click on your thread. Maybe it's a link to an episode. Maybe it's a screen grab of Marlo grabbing Rza's hot dog at a Wu show. Whatever it is, I don't want to find out. You got me curious though.

*not trying to suggest anything about Marlo, just saying that your ultimate spoiler warning sounds like some shocker shit, something I need to discover in the context of the show. And, I'm not dissing you for making the thread, just making me curious and

• FUCK I just clicked "the ultimate wire spoiler thread" thinking it was THIS thread....I didn't see anyhting though...at least I don't think so...maybe subconciously....

• If it's a link to 8, 9 and 10, please tell me so I can DL.

If it's a just a spoiler saying what happens in 8, 9 or 10, please tell me so I can avoid.

Thanks.

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    It's not episodes 8, 9, or 10.
    It's a short video of one scene presumably in one of these episodes involving a major character, and a not so major caracter, that is all. However, I don't recommend watching it.

• It's not episodes 8, 9, or 10.
    It's a short video of one scene presumably in one of these episodes involving a major character, and a not so major caracter, that is all. However, I don't recommend watching it.

Cool. Thanks!