Weezy showing out at a recent concert(post arrest)

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh9a9426Qw91157ml1(it will start to load, then a pop up "skip this ad" page will load..just look at the link in the top right of the page)Very awkward..especially towards the end.

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh9a9426Qw91157ml1
    (it will start to load, then a pop up "skip this ad" page will load..just look at the link in the top right of the page)

Very awkward..especially towards the end.

wow

weezy is mad but that wont take away no legal problems... deconstruction mode

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    What man would sit there and take that kind of disrespect?

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

Seriously, did this guy just lose it? Did these cats snitch on him or something?

• yeah, what did they do to make him so angry? They weren't there for him? Snitched? Saved themselves and lied?

Or is he mad because none of his possee members claimed all the drugs were theirs and took the heat (a la Barksdale's crew with the guns in season 3)

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    yeah, what did they do to make him so angry? They weren't there for him? Snitched? Saved themselves and lied?

Or is he mad because none of his possee members claimed all the drugs were theirs and took the heat (a la Barksdale's crew with the guns in season 3)

don't artists know to send a totally different car with the drugs? was someone on the crew up to some shady shit or is wayne just retarded?

• also..

While taking the stage with part-time rival Lil' Wayne at a show in Chatanooga, Tennessee this Saturday, Buck told the audience that he was "resigning to Cash Money."

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    yeah, what did they do to make him so angry? They weren't there for him? Snitched? Saved themselves and lied?

don't artists know to send a totally different car with the drugs? was someone on the crew up to some shady shit or is wayne just retarded?

supposedly his tour bus got searched at the state border and DEA ended up coming in which means he's either mad cause he took the rap for someone elses shit or someone basically sold him out. either way fuck whoever it is, I'd be mad as fuck too.

he took the rap for someone elses shit or someone basically sold him out. either way fuck whoever it is, I'd be mad as fuck too.

this is what i think. you dont work that hard to get successful and blow it all for having drugs in your damn tour bus. thats the first thing they teach you when you make it. get a "weed carrier" and keep him the fuck away.

• he took the rap for someone elses shit or someone basically sold him out. either way fuck whoever it is, I'd be mad as fuck too.

this is what i think. you dont work that hard to get successful and blow it all for having drugs in your damn tour bus. thats the first thing they teach you when you make it. get a "weed carrier" and keep him the fuck away.

But that is not a realistic solution. Now, I have no idea what narcotics Wayne fucks with..buuut, IF dude does do blow,some pills,smoke,etc..then that shit will be on the same vehicle because what dude that likes to get fucked up, isnt going to have it on him(or on the same vehicle for easy access)so he can hit it when he feels like it. Irresponsible? Sure..but who the fuck doesn't do that. You can't be pulling over every 10 minutes to smoke or hit a bill.

he took the rap for someone elses shit or someone basically sold him out. either way fuck whoever it is, I'd be mad as fuck too.

But that is not a realistic solution. Now, I have no idea what narcotics Wayne fucks with..buuut, IF dude does do blow,some pills,smoke,etc..then that shit will be on the same vehicle because what dude that likes to get fucked up, isnt going to have it on him(or on the same vehicle for easy access)so he can hit it when he feels like it. Irresponsible? Sure..but who the fuck doesn't do that. You can't be pulling over every 10 minutes to smoke or hit a bill.

true true.
    but do you need the whole friggin stash on your person?

• nah

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    i think it is just blatant case of "i'm on top of the world" syndrome. Dude is so much into himself that he prolly tought he could get away with that; if not, then someone snitched, for sure. Remember that we're talking about being full-time high. Codeine, cocaine, weed, plus more! Like stated previously, he won't stop the bus every ten minutes, even tho' he should since he's under the radar...

• I think dude is just having fun(I mean, if I was in that position..I'd be living it up..but that's just me),but it is start to get ugly w/ the charges piling up. Hell, for all we know he might not get fucked up as much as we think. You know how drug rumors are..especially in the music/entertainment business. But then again, dude could be living a double life full of depression. Quite possible..and common.

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    All depends on how good of a lawyer he has, and if a judge wants to make an example out of someone.