Record dudes and BO

2»

Comments

• i do it

• i do it

hahahaaaa

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    The first record show I went to, I did what I normally do when I go somewhere: I had taken a shower. Good soap, had deodorant, everything. It's a public place, plus after the show I would have to make the long drive back home. I'm feeling good.

I get there, and there's that fog. The "dead waffle" smell and I'm thinking damn, am I the only one that smells decent? Not that I'm caught up in my own smells or anyone elses, but it was that noticeable, where it taps you on the back and says "kila mea wifa". Fuck man, everyone was potent and hauna, more worse than "P.U., who wen fut?" Anyway...

"Dead waffle" smell, where you van visualize bacteria on the crust. Man, and here I am trying to show and prove as a big guy, wanting to look decent and not have to deliver some odor, and I'm in a room with a bunch of stink asses. I want to just say "bra, McChicken or baby wipes, take your pick".

• Yeah, this is something that's always a challenge at the fairs more than anywhere else. Probably the worst case Kinetic and I encountered was this shop from hell - the owner definitely filled the store with his 'atmosphere'. After enduring his 1962 fermented aura we find the dude's whacked prices like $162, $358, $276, etc, on EVERYTHING. What a waste of healthy cells in that place.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I get there, and there's that fog.

At shows, there does seem to be a discernable cloud hanging over the VFW. A post-dig, full-body Purell antibacterial shower in the parking lot is

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Amoeba LA.

- spidey

Can't be worse than the one in Berkeley.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    rocking BO like a motif.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    for some reason I think I can get better deals the worse I look and smell at the fleas. I'm sure it's not the case, but in my head it is...Oh yea when I walk into a thrift shop I instantaniously get gas. I'm not holding it in either.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Record dudes and BO be to the game what key be to lock.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    oh hells yes. I met my girl at the last swap at Botanica and we did a 360 after about getting 10 feet past the door.

that record swap did smell like ass.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts