We need to revisit this some more...(KELLS RELATED

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts

--------------------------------------

Real Talk gremlin, anybody?

• THIS IS THE BEST SONG ON DOUBLE UP. followed closely by The Zoo. but the sexasaurus gets trumped by "BITCH I WISH YOU WOUUUUUULLLD BURN MY MUTHUFUCKIN CLOOOTHES"

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    THIS IS THE BEST SONG ON DOUBLE UP. followed closely by The Zoo. but the sexasaurus gets trumped by "BITCH I WISH YOU WOUUUUUULLLD BURN MY MUTHUFUCKIN CLOOOTHES"

Agreed.

• THIS IS THE BEST SONG ON DOUBLE UP. followed closely by The Zoo. but the sexasaurus gets trumped by "BITCH I WISH YOU WOUUUUUULLLD BURN MY MUTHUFUCKIN CLOOOTHES"

I'm being sinserious. I really did like dude's delivery on that line.

Double-Up is a dope track as well. The beat is almost "Real shit-esque"

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• BELIEVEBELIEVE 257 Posts

Heard this on the radio yesterday. and yes he did say lemonade

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    THIS IS THE BEST SONG ON DOUBLE UP. followed closely by The Zoo. but the sexasaurus gets trumped by "BITCH I WISH YOU WOUUUUUULLLD BURN MY MUTHUFUCKIN CLOOOTHES"

"..wit yo' triflin ass!" That line is a definite highlight. I haven't bought a Kells album in, well, possibly ever. But if there's more on Double Up where this came from, I might have to cop.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

"..wit yo' triflin ass!" That line is a definite highlight. I haven't bought a Kells album in, well, possibly ever. But if there's more on Double Up where this came from, I might have to cop.

Nah....Real Talk is an animal by itself on Double Up.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    word? Well, then I'm hittin up youtube on the regular it seems. thanks for the info

• wow. people are really fuckin bored.

like putting racing stripes on a wild elephant.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Dope song, but my joint from Double up is "Leave Your Name"