who gets hit on?

1235»

Comments

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I recently got a missed connection on Craigslist. Being the married guy, I didn't follow up, but if you want a laugh.

Search the SF craigs list and search missed connections for "your friend puked projectile style"......

• I recently got a missed connection on Craigslist. Being the married guy, I didn't follow up, but if you want a laugh.

Search the SF craigs list and search missed connections for "your friend puked projectile style"......

• missed connections on Craigslist

i never knew this existed. i feel like i just stepped through a portal into this entire underground world that i never knew existed. i don't ever want to go back there again...

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    The strangest incidnet I ever had....

I had a dude come up to me after a gig years ago, he was another MC from some crew. Introduced himself, was biggin up our show blah blah, and then he introduces me to his missus, a hot a fusk eurasian honey. We exchange civilities etc. and I move on.

About an hour later Im at the bar and he comes up again, with a weird smile on his face and says 'hey, you rememebr my girl'...points at her and shes standing behind me, with the same wierd smile. Im like 'yeah, hey hows it going, whats happening' and he starts going on about how him and his missus have a real cool relationship etc and then drops the bomb "I told my girl she can take anyone she wants home tonight and she said she wants you to come back to our place'....

At first I just thought the dude was drunk talking, then his girl approaches and says "so do you think Im hot...want to come back to mour place" and the guys standing there all porud, smiling, like its all good mate...

Too weird for me.... plus i wasnt sure where he would be fittting into things... so I smiled told them my g/f was with me tonight and she was not as understanding as his and walked off....

Dude! When/where was this? Feel free to use the PM if you don't wanna blow up the spot

b/w

I gotta say, I'm suprised this was 'too weird' for you Loko

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    classique thread. thanks for the bump. now i have a few stories, as of course the djing game keeps u around girls and the occasional hit on happens. But cosine to what was said in this thread about working both ways, as some girls in my town think of me now as some sort of farfalone while this is far from the truth...

one of my earliest memories is more than 12 years ago, i djed a club in my hometown and two chicks were leftover at the end of the night. one was obviously going for the bartender and her friend (pretty good looking) was hittin hard on me, telling me like "come with us to our place, we have a bottle of tequilla and we can get it going". now that was the first time i was really hit on after a dj gig and i was also pretty drunk if i can recall correctly, so i felt it was better not to venture into this (unexperienced and engaged as well). she realized i was a tuff deal so she said something along the lines of "oh, btw i work in physiotherapy" and started to move one leg behind her head while still standing and giving me the looks. I felt flattered, but took a last puff on my cigarette and said "sorry, gotta go now". she was MAD

next thing: private party, I djed the whole night, birthday party for this girl i knew from my school. you could already see that the boys tried to hit on the girls and me - due to being working all night - was what i always call "last man standing" (mind you, this concept has given me many nice moments) so after all boys were too drunk or passed out the remaining girls now were ready for it. the birthday girl came up to me and asked me if I can kiss?! We ended up staying together for 3 years...

at one of our last parties, a friend of mine who has a clothing label, threw some of his shirts into the crowd. a girl came up to me and complained that the shirts weren't white and that we should at least throw white shirts into the crowd. She gave me this strange look and I tried to understand what she wanted from me, but only found out 2 days later when i told a friend this story hahahahaha....

another crazy hit on was with my man rad from cracow (Whats up R***k) when we were chillin in some bar in cracow and next to us was this group of females celebrating and they started to look at us and started to throw ice on us. so rad goes to the toilet and when he comes back i am sitting over there kickin it with the girls. we mingle, they have bottles of vodka with juice lined up there and this one girl is telling rad directly that she wants sex tonight and is ready to give it up. apparently she was a mom in her early 30's, showing us pics of her son (after 5mins mind you). Rad and me leave the place b4 it gets too ugly (of course we told them where we were goin) so they came after us and this girl didnt stop to hit on either rad or me haha. in the end i brought her to a cab and thanked her for the night...she was a bit too crazy to get the jimmy goin....

• one of the worst lines i've ever heard after flatly declining to pass on my number was "if you change your mind and decide you want a good deep dicking, i'll be at.......". this came just after he asked me if i'd heard of d.v.d.a (i'd only heard of dvd's), and then he proceeded to tell me bout how he found partners for his 3somes and 4somes!!
    thought he was a friend of one of my best mates- which is the only reason i was talking to him in the 1st place.........big mistake!ha.

• 718-366-9128

• 718-366-9128

what? the number of times you've been hit on?? or the number of times you hit on??

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    718-366-9128

what? the number of times you've been hit on?? or the number of times you hit on??

Or are you hitting on Selina by providing her with your number?