who gets hit on?

keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
this doesn't happen to me very often, like very, very rarely (ha!), and i'd never cheat on my girl....but this weekend i was djing a party and some decent looking college chick was trying to ask me something all night but the music was too loud and i figured she just wanted to request britney so i ignored her. finally she came over and got right in my face and said "do you want to f*ck??".

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    WWBCD

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Me.

Gay guys.

happens at least once a week.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    Me.

Gay guys.

Ha. I used to work at a video store in a gay-friendly neighborhood and definitely got hit on by 10 gay guys for every 1 gal.

I also had a very drunk sororiety-type girl at a new year's party proposition me while also requesting a song by Bmore electronic musician Cex (which would not have fit w/ my set at all). Luckily, Cex was not only at the party but about 10 feet away from the tables so I was able to point him out and send her chasing after him.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i get more women talking to me now when i have my wedding ring on then i ever did while i was single. they sit down at my table in the cafeteria where i work (and these are women i dont know). when i walk the floors at my job the nurses will talk to me and walk into patient rooms with me when they dont have to.

i think someone should make a nice wedding band that says "im single but looking" around the band and maybe ladies will flock. i dont know but getting married brings the prettiest girls around you that just want to flirt.

• for about a month there was this great big fat hooker on my block. so i had a lil shine for about a month.

oh, and i'll never forget about the lil fucken midget dude that felt me up at milk in sf.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    When I was in my late teens and real skinny, I used to get hit on by BIG girls, fairly often. Don't know what it was, it stopped though, when I started to put some weight on.
    Also, middle aged women have always been flirty with me, more than women of my own age. I'd go and visit my Mum at work, and later she'd tell me about, how one of her colleges was saying I was cute, and if she was a few years younger..
    Another time, when I was trying to get with this girl, I called in at her house, her Mum answered but she wasn't in, so I chatted to her Mum for a bit, being all charming and shit.
    The next day, on the way to college, I'm chatting to this girl, and she's telling me how her Mum was saying how great I was, and she should go out with me, and if she didn't, her Mum would.
    Now if this was a Bambouche story, it would end with me telling you how I went back round there, and she made me her little sex slave, or some shit, but no.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i dj at a strip club, so i get the occasional advance.
    i'm pretty in control of my libido, and scrippers are usually crazy, so it's rare i'll bite.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Funny funny stories here! I get hit on all week long and honestly couldn't tell you why cause at the end of the day I'm just a fat old record nerd!!! Haha.... Seriously. I had a chick last week come up to me and ask me if she could book me to dj her wedding and I said call me and we can set it up I never ever discuss business in the club where it's not only way too loud, I'm also, working and people are drunk. So I give her my number and beginning of the week comes and this is the honest gods truth here - she calls and tells me she knows it's wrong etc. etc. blah blah blah but asks me if I will fuck her b4 she gets married!!!!! Jesus H. Christ I was like whoa! What is wrong with these chicks man? Being in the dj/club promo game a whole lot of people and girls especially have my number. After 2:00am when the club shuts down (dj's & strippers are on the same schedule) my cell is ringing off the hook with chicks trying to "kick it" and I get some pretty ill text messages and pics as well. At this point in my life I can't wait to get home to a warm bed with my lady in it and see my dog. Wow what a nerd I have become?! Lol..... I agree with Jinx though as I was married before and at the present time have lived with my lady for the past year and when your NOT single the ladies SWARM to you. I think they get off on seeing if they can pull you away from your lady, it makes em' feel better. I have had some serious dime pieces come at my lately and it is very tempting but I'm older now and have done all the wild shit already. I'm over it.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    i get more women talking to me now when i have my wedding ring on then i ever did while i was single. they sit down at my table in the cafeteria where i work (and these are women i dont know). when i walk the floors at my job the nurses will talk to me and walk into patient rooms with me when they dont have to.

i think someone should make a nice wedding band that says "im single but looking" around the band and maybe ladies will flock. i dont know but getting married brings the prettiest girls around you that just want to flirt.

what is with this? It's not like girls are all on my jock now that I'm married, but there were a number of female friends and associates who, once I was officially off the market, started being a lot more flirty and shit. giving me pecks on the cheek all of a sudden. what, you didn't like me enough back then to give me rhythm but now that I'm all safe and sexually non-threatening you're gonna be all sweet? I guess for women, flirting is an end in itself.

Any of the ladies care to weigh in on this?

• i get more women talking to me now when i have my wedding ring on then i ever did while i was single. they sit down at my table in the cafeteria where i work (and these are women i dont know). when i walk the floors at my job the nurses will talk to me and walk into patient rooms with me when they dont have to.

what is with this? It's not like girls are all on my jock now that I'm married, but there were a number of female friends and associates who, once I was officially off the market, started being a lot more flirty and shit. giving me pecks on the cheek all of a sudden. what, you didn't like me enough back then to give me rhythm but now that I'm all safe and sexually non-threatening you're gonna be all sweet? I guess for women, flirting is an end in itself.

Any of the ladies care to weigh in on this?

not for nothen but im like this. i mean, if/when i have a girlfriend, i get more flirty cuz its safe. and after working myself up into a blue balled frenzy, i have someplace to go work it out. nothing wrong with flirting!

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    i'm a waiter at a little italian place in town and one of our specials is a refillable house wine. i won't say i get requests for sex, but if i get more than two 40+ year-olds sitting at a table with a few glasses of the refillable cabernet i know it's on. these women will be asking me if i'm seeing anyone (i am) and they're all, "oh that's too bad, if we were 10 years younger...." there's also a dude that comes in a couple times a week for a salad and a house pino grigio that's been trying to set me up with his hot daughter for close to a year now. it's a little awkward when the daughter comes in with him. i've never gotten any ass from the job but these are the people that will leave monster tips so i can't complain.

• Since I've been with my girl, its non stop. Its like girls can detect the non attraction. Nothing gets a girl off like a guy whos not interested. Cause your a challenge... or you dont play in to them. I wish I knew how to play disinterested when i was single... but i have the most beautiful girls come up to me in the club and ask me if I have a girlfriend... and i give it the 3-10 second pause.......... then im like... yea i do... sorry.

It hurts in a wierd way... but im tired of Frickin' drunk girls... or Frickin' girls who would be willing to fuck a drunk me.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

It's so true that wedding rings attract women. Here are a few representative episodes:

1. SIOP Conference Hotel, Chicago 2004.

-I went down to the bar area around 9 or 10PM to get my drink on. I'm sitting at the bar on the dolo, and this fiiiiiiiiiine, chocolate sistah strolls over. She says and I quote, "You're one beautiful Black man. I just wanted to come over and tell you that." To this I responded, "While I'm flattered, I am happily married." Her reply, "I know." We had a little small talk and they she walked away.

2. My old university, circa 2005.

-I was having lunch with my crew (these brothas who work in undergraduate advising) and one of their buddies, this female (quite the cutie), comes over. We're talking about jazz and stuff and then she states, "Hey, maybe we could go see a show sometime. I don't drive but I could go with you." My reply was, "Woah, it doesn't matter to me whether you drive or not, because I'm married and not taking you to any show." She apologized indicating that she wasn't aware I was married, which .

3. Primo's Deli, circa 1998.

-This episode occurred before I got married. This waitress (an a'ight, almost middle-age White chick; I didn't discriminate) I would see in the deli on the regular said to me, "I think you're so sexy. I find you very attractive." She was throwin' some serious rhythm and she hinted around to me about wanting the salami (pun intended). I didn't get down because I was gettin' very serious with T**i at this point. In a different life, who knows?

4. U of Akron bookstore, circa 1999.

-There was a babe (again a good-lookin', close to middle-age White babe with a nice fattie) who worked at the Akron U. bookstore. We'd exchange pleasantries, and over time, she started to flirt with me. She would grab on me, hug me, and stuff like that. Me, I'd grab on the bookie and stuff on occasion. I never got down 'cause this dude who liked her cock-blocked. He saw me and T**i together at the grocery store and told ole' girl I was engaged. This wasn't true, however.

There have been a load of these episodes over the years, especially at academic institutions/events. For example, I had a former advisor and undergraduate student (while I was a teaching assistant; she was fine too, but I have principles) try to holla!. This older babe (she was fine, too) offered to rent me the upstairs of her crib with benefits . Tons of older broads have tried to step, especially as I've gotten older. The above represent the nature of them.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Man I never get hit on, not when I had a girl nor now that I'm married.
    Actually one time I got hit on by this hipster chick who was rocking an eye patch. Started a conversation all about the eye surgery she had just gotten and how it wasn't an ironic fashion statement. My boy was telling me I should hit it just so I could say I smashed a cyclpos. It wasn't to be though, eyepatch or not this chick was straight busted. Took me a while to shake her off, but I think she got the message when some girl walked up to the bar and I said, "Finally a girl who I can look in the eyesssss."

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I think they get off on seeing if they can pull you away from your lady, it makes em' feel better.

Since I've been with my girl, its non stop. Its like girls can detect the non attraction.

These have always been big for me. Girls always try to bust your shit up. Sometimes I use it to my advantage though.

- spidey

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Working behind a bar allows you to really see some amazing dynamics between men and women.

I've had more than one woman tell me that if they go to a club and see a single guy without a woman they assume he may be a desperate weirdo/geek/undesirable man....but if they are with a woman then chances are they aren't desperate and are therefore more attractive.

And if they are with a hot woman they REALLY must have it going on and are even more attractive.

That's why the best way to pick up women at the club is to go with a hot looking female friend or sister!!

• i mean... im a tall wirey dude with a gnarely beard... and no girls usually hit on me... cept sluts who see me as a this guys down for whatever kinda guy. But since i've been in a relationship... when im at bars... i dont even have to be with my girl.. theres no ring... and i look the same... but girls can detect the stable/content vibe. its wierd. I should tell all my single homies to just pretend they have a girl when they hit the club... maybe it'd work.

• I think it's all about having a steady piece of ass...Cuz "jocking" doesn't necessarily occur when you have a girl friend, but even when your just getting steady ass, your more likely to be jocked. They must smell the vagina on you or something.

And if your with a hot woman you REALLY must have it going on and are even more attractive.

Oh boy does this ever speak the truth! Being with FINE chicks all the time and never ever SWEATING or JOCKING any of them will get you ALL of the ASS you have ever DESIRED.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    They must smell the vagina on you or something.

Classy.

Do your sheets look like a ghost puked all over them too?

On another note I made a comment to my boy on Friday night how deejaying sucks because you never get to party because you work all night (when I'm the only dj) and then I can't mingle with the chicks etc. He said man am I serious?! He then said these chicks get hit on and harrassed all night long by corny ass dudes and the entire time they are seeing me on stage or wherever I'm located and they WANT to come MEET and TALK to ME and I never ever have to sweat them and they end up sweating me. Oh yes, good point made! Lol. He said he thinks he wants to dj now that he sees how it goes down. Obviously the WRONG reason to dj but to each his own.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    On another note I made a comment to my boy on Friday night how deejaying sucks because you never get to party because you work all night (when I'm the only dj) and then I can't mingle with the chicks etc. He said man am I serious?! He then said these chicks get hit on and harrassed all night long by corny ass dudes and the entire time they are seeing me on stage or wherever I'm located and they WANT to come MEET and TALK to ME and I never ever have to sweat them and they end up sweating me. Oh yes, good point made! Lol. He said he thinks he wants to dj now that he sees how it goes down. Obviously the WRONG reason to dj but to each his own.

When I play a gig and I'm playing guitar it's really ridiculous how much I get sweated over after shows. I don't know it's something about ladys loving musicians. Especially when you play drums. Ladys love drummers.

- spidey

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    the stable/content vibe.
    that does it

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Nothing gets a girl off like a guy whos not interested.

yeah the other night after my gig I'm standing there talking to this dude and my lady comes up and starts rubbing my back and after about 2 minutes I see my lady dashing across the floor with a fucked up ass look on her face and it was at that point I discovered it was not my lady rubbing my back! Doh!!!! The chick quickly got the picture and walked off and boy oh boy was she ever fine!!!!! She has been hitting me up on myspace ever since.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    I don't know it's something about ladys loving musicians. Especially when you play drums. Ladys love drummers.

man my pops could tell you stories about this shit when he was on tour in the 70's, but i been a pretty good drummer for a while(a couple jazz awards in high school and a fatty scholarship for drums, no bragging intended) and i have never in my life gotten a girl to bed strictly for playing a gig. i musta been doing something wrong.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

THIS IS THE REAL.

Even it wasnt phrased well, Pheramones are a big part of the game.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

THIS IS THE REAL.

Even it wasnt phrased well, Pheramones are a big part of the game.

TRUE. But if the girl is smelling Vagina on the boy wouldn't that make her attracted to the female????

Edit: I guess she is not nessicarily a lesbian, apologies to bi-sexuals.

• i've been getting told i'm "handsome/goodlooking/whateva whateva? a lot since last year

and it's even people off of soulstrut!

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Me.

Gay guys.

Dude, you have to stop hanging out in Leidseplein!!!!!