who gets hit on?

Comments

• i mean... im a tall wirey dude with a gnarely beard... and no girls usually hit on me... cept sluts who see me as a this guys down for whatever kinda guy.

reason for growing gnarly beard revealed

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    i've been getting told i'm "handsome/goodlooking/whateva whateva? a lot since last year

and it's even people off of soulstrut!

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Where da Mack at? This thread is not complete until he posts advice in this thread.

YOU GETS NO BUTT DAWG

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    My boy was telling me I should hit it just so I could say I smashed a cyclops.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i've been getting told i'm "handsome/goodlooking/whateva whateva? a lot since last year

and it's even people off of soulstrut!

you are handsome my little pupusa

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    little pupusa

Oooh wee!

I've been with my lady for almost eight years now and I've become totally oblivious to advances. I never really thought it would get to this point, but I'm fine with that. I had a friend recently tell me that a girl was checking me out and flirting with me and I had no idea. He was totally incredulous, "How could you not know?", he asked. Unless a girl strips and lights up a neon sign that says you know what, I will never know better. I'm fine with that though: over the bullshit games and the state of being single. Finally can put my mind at rest.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    i get advanced on quite a bit actually. why does it always have to be the big girls though?

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    i get advanced on quite a bit actually. why does it always have to be the big girls though?

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    what the fuck is that..?

Anyway i cant post shit about the subject...

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    the wedding band. the kid. the grey hair. all that shit seems to draw women like starving zombies. i even get rude as hell to females to keep them away. that actually makes it worse.

don't even get me started on these horny chicks picking up they kids at daycare.

• Funny funny stories here! I get hit on all week long and honestly couldn't tell you why cause at the end of the day I'm just a fat old record nerd!!! Haha.... Seriously. I had a chick last week come up to me and ask me if she could book me to dj her wedding and I said call me and we can set it up I never ever discuss business in the club where it's not only way too loud, I'm also, working and people are drunk. So I give her my number and beginning of the week comes and this is the honest gods truth here - she calls and tells me she knows it's wrong etc. etc. blah blah blah but asks me if I will fuck her b4 she gets married!!!!! Jesus H. Christ I was like whoa! What is wrong with these chicks man? Being in the dj/club promo game a whole lot of people and girls especially have my number. After 2:00am when the club shuts down (dj's & strippers are on the same schedule) my cell is ringing off the hook with chicks trying to "kick it" and I get some pretty ill text messages and pics as well. At this point in my life I can't wait to get home to a warm bed with my lady in it and see my dog. Wow what a nerd I have become?! Lol..... I agree with Jinx though as I was married before and at the present time have lived with my lady for the past year and when your NOT single the ladies SWARM to you. I think they get off on seeing if they can pull you away from your lady, it makes em' feel better. I have had some serious dime pieces come at my lately and it is very tempting but I'm older now and have done all the wild shit already. I'm over it.

I never thought i would be in this boat, but it's the truth ruth!

• I agree. when you mentally jock girls and or act real interested with a newly acquainted female i've always noticed that they aren't nearly as interested. If anyone has seen "The Tao of Steve" then they would understand how well this concept is magnified.

• i even get rude as hell to females to keep them away. that actually makes it worse.

What's with that? I don't understand it but I definitely employ it.

I'm a huge wallflower with severe rejection anxiety, but I've been told numerous times that I'm good looking. I don't get hit on very often, but I do lose count over the number of "bedroom" eyes I get per day.

And, no, this is not related to school girls. Ish.

• My boy was telling me I should hit it just so I could say I smashed a cyclops.
    LOL, i was gonna highlight the same shit!!!!

i second the vagina scent theory.
    http://www.smellmeand.com/index_2.html
    (almost sounds like a sharpshooters track)

but it might just be the post-ass contentedness that girls like.
    you act less hardup, even if in a subtle,subliminal way

i work in a high school, so i get hit on by nubile teenagers, old female security guards, secretaries with wigs, and ms.conquest, the 6'2" spanish teacher who could truly get it if she was really doing more than flirting. then theres the americorps youth running around the school...one of them was trying to get with me and i actually bumped into her at a party the other night. sweet girl, but couldnt go there. also the college students who get placed under my care and the "teach for america" young ladies who arrive every year. never a dull day.

ultimate truth is hang with girls to attract girls.

i have a hard time with my friends girlfriends...my intuition tells me that they are all hitting on me.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Whoever brought up bartenders was right on time. Alas, as I am married too these infrequent compliments are ignored.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I find it interesting that no one who seems to be single is chiming in. More proof to the wedding band theory?

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    I find it interesting that no one who seems to be single is chiming in.

That's 'cause it's all been said, it's agreed, and there's nothing to add to it. I'm not seeing anyone now, but just like ya'll wrote earlier, in the past when I've had dates/girlfriends, there were more temptations than a Motown revue.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    , there were more temptations than a Motown revue.

• i get advanced on quite a bit actually. why does it always have to be the big girls though?

What the hell has this "dude" been eatin'!?

• HamHam 872 Posts

What the hell has this "dude" been eatin'!?

children.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I find it interesting that no one who seems to be single is chiming in. More proof to the wedding band theory?

I'm single now, but if anyone asks, I'm not single.

- spidey

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    i only got hit on once and she was a friend from high school. we went to the ladies bathroom after messing around on the floor of the dancefloor. i was very drunk and laughing at some guys that were trying to hook up with her earlier that night. i was lucky that i didn't get punched in the face or kicked out of that place. none of the other women cared that we were going to the ladies bathroom. they were actually smiling

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    i only got hit on once

Ouch.

• i only got hit on once

Ouch.

maybe he is better on offense than defense

all-stars can play both though

• I agree. when you mentally jock girls and or act real interested with a newly acquainted female i've always noticed that they aren't nearly as interested. If anyone has seen "The Tao of Steve" then they would understand how well this concept is magnified.

agree on that. in my work there were a few girls i didnt dig at all. they were getting on my nerves as time went by so i went from being neglecting to being straight rude but that diddnt help for a long time. a friend always told me, yo she has a crush on you...
    and now theres a new colleague i really like and im friendly but she often barely notices me, but i cant/wont play that ignore her/play not-interested game either if i really dig her. did that one time and in the end that girl suddenly went back to her ex. like bill withers said. good things come for those who wait but not for those who wait to long

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    i only got hit on once

Ouch.

maybe he is better on offense than defense

hmmmmmmmmm...

• I'm single now, but if anyone asks, I'm not single.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Last year a girl at an adjacent booth in the club, motioned me to come closer and she leaned in and whispered in my ear "i don't have a gag reflex". I must have smirked or something...I was a little shook/intrigued. Wouldn't be able to pick her out of a crowd today.

• a friend of mine explained to me the other night how her boyfriend pounding his junk down her throat made her involuntarily puke on his jawn

thought id share