REP yo workplace and job

13»

Comments

• i work part time as an instructor for nova, japans largest conversational english school...

That looks like a Hello Kitty factory or some shit....

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

it pretty much is!!!! we sell toys and keychains and all that kinda stuff, of the mascot (the pink rabbit), at the school...

pece.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts

Just started working as a guide at the Nordic Pavilion at World Expo 2005 in Japan.

• spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts

Just started working as a guide at the Nordic Pavilion at World Expo 2005 in Japan.

a man if its not a big deal can you take some flix of the pavillions and post them here.. its not always the case but the architecture at the world expos can be pretty dope. it used to be consitantly better, but then they realized that most of the expo sites turn into ghost towns after the expo is over...

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    just got a gig working for a music manager at overbrook ent

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0146984/21 's company.

(how the hell you put an image in one of your messages?)

holler if you dig big willy style

• YemskyYemsky 709 Posts

I'm the finance guy who counts the beans spent on restoring this lovely building and putting in a ??3bn 180mph high speed train link to Paris.

Lovely building indeed. Unbelievable how it had slipped into decline and was left unused for years. Drove past it a few hours ago after I had dropped my wife off at GOSH. Didn't intend to take that route but the diversions after the bomb attacks lead me that way. (I hope nobody you know has been affected...)
    If the restauration goes well I think that area could even become trendy in a few years.

• YemskyYemsky 709 Posts
    I've been with Kingston Technology for the last nine years. Started in the UK office in German Customer Services, went into Inside Sales, became a Sales Manager for Germany, Austria, Switzerland and at some stage Italy and Poland.
    Then transferred for two and a half years to our HQs in SoCal
    Since November of last year, I am back in Europe as Sales Director EMEA.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

it pretty much is!!!! we sell toys and keychains and all that kinda stuff, of the mascot (the pink rabbit), at the school...

pece.

How do you like the Nova program Sheep? I was gonna get in that when I got out of school, but life carried me in a different direction. I'm sure its not too late though.

• YemskyYemsky 709 Posts
    How do you like the Nova program Sheep? I was gonna get in that when I got out of school, but life carried me in a different direction. I'm sure its not too late though.

Your conversational English seems O.K. already ...

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

Your conversational English seems O.K. already ...

Lots of people diss Nova, sure the company has it's downfalls but overall they get you a bank account, phone, accomodation, an easy job, flexible schedule after probation, etc. i work 4 hours a day for 4 days a week and 1 x 8 hour day and that's more than enough to make ends meet, go diggin, eat good grub... then I got the little ebay hustle on the side... great country, pity I'm outta here soon... I recommend it dude, do it before you're 30....

CRUSH
    KILL
    DESTROY
    STRESS

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts

I also work at Shangri-La Records...been here 4 years now.

And I work part time as a soundman at the best club in Memphis...the Hi-Tone.

Here's Elvis Costello rockin' out on our stage.

Backstage "Green Room"

That's Chase 1 of Memphix throwing up the props.