REP yo workplace and job

Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
I work for Stroud & Swindon Building Society mang.I'm a computer foll who connects up to other folls computers when they are busted and help them to work their problems out.Mainly hooking up printers and re-setting passwords.

Comments

• BlowFlyBlowFly 89 Posts

I'm the finance guy who counts the beans spent on restoring this lovely building and putting in a ??3bn 180mph high speed train link to Paris.

• okiba75okiba75 89 Posts
    Another computer foll reppin' the Stock Exchange Posse...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    E! Entertainment's Los Angeles Office, located across the street from the La Brea Tarpits & the LA County Museum Of Art

• SocratesSocrates 137 Posts
    It ain't easy..........

but somebody's gotta do it.

Socco

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    my workplace varies.

i am a freelance audio dude. last month i was installing a PA/broadcast system in a huge ass church in Alabama.
    this is me making cables to a PM5 console.

right now i am writing music in my living room to demo for a video for a boarding school here in VA. hopefully i will get the job, i need some moolah.

i am trying to go in a with a partner to start our own shop. he writes music as well and wants me to do sound design for commercials he writes music to. hopefully that will formulate into something soon. i am getting a little tired of working out of the house.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

on the street corner, slingin rocks.

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts

University of Virginia Hospital

Project Manager for the Department of Radiology....

thrilling.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

I work on the 5th floor of the one on the left...Wells Fargo Investments. I'm an assistant in the Brokerage Dept. Soon to be moving to an unnamed dept.

• SexyBNyceSexyBNyce 371 Posts

haters though-like in real life.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i do this.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I slang records at shangri-la in Memphis, TN while I decide what I want to do job-wise(retired from Sports medicine after ten years, tried to have my own business that I couldnt dig out of its 6-digit hole, so now I dont know what I want to do)
    but slangin records is fun

especially with this customer base

• White guy walking around in that outfit better be bringing me my egg rolls. Just sayin'....

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    I'm working for LifeSize Communications as a System Administrator maintaining all of the VoIP phones, Servers, and Systems. LifeSize developed the first High Definition Video Conferencing System.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

White guy walking around in that outfit better be bringing me my egg rolls. Just sayin'....

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts

I sell bottles of perfume via the phone.

• OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts

I work in the big blue building in the center w/out any windows

at times exciting but usually pretty

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I work on the 5th floor of the one on the left...Wells Fargo Investments. I'm an assistant in the Brokerage Dept. Soon to be moving to an unnamed dept.

I thought you're supposed to work your way up from of the mailroom, not down into it.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

I thought you're supposed to work your way up from of the mailroom, not down into it.

HAHAHA...nah, my department is getting centralized, which means they're closing all of the ops locations EXCEPT Seattle, Fort Worth and Minneapolis. So I need to make a lateral move, which right now looks like it might be into Investment Management, if not then it'll be into Personal Banking.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    i do this.

That's a real man's job right there!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

you work for Jagger/Richards Inc. ?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Whatever it takes at www.exida.com

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I got laid off in December, but luckily now I'm working for the best boss in the world*. He lets me sleep late, drives me to work, lets me DJ around the country, asks me to design cool flyers, gets me free beer, got me a sweet retirement & insurance program, lets me bump bhangra and Venom at the office, and hooks me up with ethnic punjabi design clients from around the world**. Holler.

*As you guessed, that boss is ME, folls.
    ** I'm not kidding. I'm doing web, logo, and CD work for these dudes and this chick as we speak.

• Options
    I'm more connected to the streets than ANY of you folls

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i do this.

That's a real man's job right there!
    yeah, you should see everybody run when a crucible bottoms out. 304 stainless goes through steel toes like nothing.

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

Transformed any information into decisive effects lately?

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Currently enjoying a 2 1/2 month PAID vacation via the Oakland Unified School District. 10 year teacher at Oakland Technical High School. Teach 9th Grade CA Studies (English & CA History block class) and 12th Grade Government/Economics.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    My camera was recently stolen so I can't post a pic but imagine the NE corner of my living room and you know my office space.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    My camera was recently stolen

what?!?!

Dam man, I thought WeHo was delicate and safe