BEST PARTY EVAR

billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• rookrook 357 Posts
    :melt:

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    hurtin for some news over there huh?

• haha, that was the funniest shit ever.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    "i have, everyone has... They love it"

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Hahaha! A bunch of kids did the same thing in the UK last year, supposedly inspired by a TV show called "Skins", which I understand is a little like The OC, only with less money and worse dentistry. It caused something of a scandal - questions in the House, calls for MySpace to be outlawed, etc. So much for British restraint.

• That anchor woman was trying to talk to this kid like she was his mother. "Take those glasses off and apologize!" hahaha. Good shit. Dude was not hearing that nonsense. Good for him.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    this has become so huge in oz media in the last week. its pretty sad.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    this has become so huge in oz media in the last week. its pretty lolololol.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    this has become so huge in oz media in the last week. its pretty lolololol.

kid just got arrested

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/fun-stops-as-cops-nab-party-boy/2008/01/16/1200419837946.html

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    this dude is a champ

• I think he's a precocious snot nosed little c*nt personally. And if I ever see him in the street I will take great pleasure in making sure he needs those douchey glasses surgically removed.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    That anchor woman was Hot.

Another five minutes with his attitude, he totally would've had her.

Cmon dudes those glasses are fuckin famous.

- spidey

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    "i have, everyone has... They love it"

how much for him to throw a party in the states?

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts

No shit...
    The anchors around these parts are 50 year old cleptomaniacs in blazers from
    the 80's, shoulder pads and all.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    How is this news?

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Those glasses really are famous now.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    AHHHHH... it's shit like this that makes me miss Australia... hahahha

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    That wasn't really on the news, was it?

WOW.

"Coming up next, an Elwood man doesn't clean up after his dog!"

• It is classic beat up journalism and the funny thing the more attention he gets the less likely he is going to give a shit about consequences.There has only been good consequences so far (5 mins of fame, worldwide celbrity,money,possible sunglasses endorsement). All he needs is a good manager to milk his 5 mins of fame for all its worth. (sex video with Paris Hilton perhaps) He is what the world really needs right now another Vacuous human being famous for nothing.

That wasn't really on the news, was it?

It's not the news, it was a on "A Current Affair"... just some TV show that deals with affairs in the suburbs, and that...

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    this dude is a champ

Right? He's a fuckin' kid who threwwhat sounds like the party of the century. Why is this such a big deal? Did someone die? People forget where they were young once too.

We need a "can a dude live?" graemlin with ol boy's face.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I mean the kid is a tool and if I were his neighbor I would be pissed too but man, out here it was barely news when four people got stabbed at a party that a bunch of my friends were at. Or when a white supremecist gang threw bottles and stomped some dudes two nights in a row it never got any coverage either. Shit, I've had people pull knives at my own house. But to hell if I trust the police to help me deal with those fools without f**king me over too. How about that for a news story instead of this 15 minutes of fame garbage?

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Ummm ACA is a program for bored housewives. It barely classifies as a news program. All its stories usually revolve around shady plumbers who never finished a job or chasing used car salemen down the street with a camera or how homebrand groceries are the same as the brand ones. They recycle these same themes every nite.

I mean the kid is a tool and if I were his neighbor I would be pissed too but man, out here it was barely news when four people got stabbed at a party that a bunch of my friends were at. Or when a white supremecist gang threw bottles and stomped some dudes two nights in a row it never got any coverage either. Shit, I've had people pull knives at my own house. But to hell if I trust the police to help me deal with those fools without f**king me over too. How about that for a news story instead of this 15 minutes of fame garbage?

VIOLENCE IN AUSTRALIA < VIOLENCE IN AMERICA

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I think he's a precocious snot nosed little c*nt personally. And if I ever see him in the street I will take great pleasure in making sure he needs those douchey glasses surgically removed.

Someone finally said it.

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts

No shit...
    The anchors around these parts are 50 year old cleptomaniacs in blazers from
    the 80's, shoulder pads and all.

Man, I almost clipped Jean Enersen with my car when she was jaywalking across Denny a few years ago. I will never forget the look on that face...

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    The kids a twat, but he's being made a scapegoat by lazy journalists and idiots who need to blame someone. The funny thing is there was $20,000 of damage but no arrests. What were the cops doing? Partying? And the little fuckers got my first name, so don't think I'm not hearing plenty about it...

• pppppppp 261 Posts
    Whatever, that guy is hilarious. I want to be his friend.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    this dude is a champ

Right? He's a fuckin' kid who threwwhat sounds like the party of the century. Why is this such a big deal? Did someone die? People forget where they were young once too.

We need a "can a dude live?" graemlin with ol boy's face.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us