Getting Aressted, what's your story?

MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Now I know some of yall got arrested or caught for somthing growing up, what's your story?To make my story short, Myself, UndertheRadar, and Nice (AWR, TCF) got busted for rocking dope burners, and while in the wating sell I found out I have the same birthday as Nice! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA just a misderminor like Foster....I know someone has got some good stories how about frinds of yours???

Comments

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I posted one in the Vanguard Squad thread.

My friend Greg was always getting busted. He was smart and street savvy, but always getting busted. One time hitchhiking in FL as a runaway he knew not to have his weed on him. He took a divet, put his weed and pipe under it and stuck out his thumb. Car stops, he runs over to his divet, pulls out his weed and pipe and runs up to a cop getting out of his cruiser. He has all his fake ID, library card, drivers liscence, hunting liscenes. They aint buying the he's 21 and interigate him for hours, but he doesn't crack. So they arrest him for being a draft dodger cause he aint got a draft card. They take him down to the draft board and sign him up. As soon as he's out he comes on back home.

It was another time that I took him to court. I was sitting their waiting for them to call his case. I was sitting near where they were holding the prisioners waiting for their case. This one guy starts asking me to carry messages out to his friends. Of course there is a big sign that says "No talking to the prisioners". But I start running messages back and forth. Finally the bailiff grabs me. Greg's lawyer joins me in the judges chambers, I apoligise and walk. Greg walked too.

Greg dropped out of school and started cutting lawns. Soon he had one of the most prestigious landscaping firms in DC. One the DC Garden Show display a few years running so they made him a feature attraction. Built up a large firm with greenhouses, crews, trucks. Did big commercial jobs for companys who wanted the landscaping to look new right off the bat, and upscale townhouses in Georgetown.

He died of AIDS back in about 90 or 91.

Dan

• DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts
    I once got arrested while I was tripping on 6 Lsd hits .I wish I had of kept the interview tape it was hilarious and would have made some good sampling material. I got caught with about 5o hits of lsd and during my interview the cop was counting them in from of me with his bare finger. After a count of 40 I informed him that they get absorbed through the skin. I have never seen a hand move back off something so fast it made me laugh. Probably the funniest part of the interview was when the policeman in his deep monotone cop voice asked me "How many beers would I need to drink to be equivalent to an lsd trip?" my answer "It's not a beer equation man!!"
    The cops where actually pretty good they even left the cell door open when I told them my mind was exploding out of the room and I was able to see thru walls anyway. After they had charged me they released me on bail and took me back to where I was living to search for more LSD. They asked me if I had any more acid and started looking around. The place I was staying at had a huge collection of books LPs etc. I told them straight up that I didn't have any and if I did they would have to look thru every book, in the ceiling, under the fridge, practically everywhere. I informed them that it was colorless and odorless and they would have to spend 8 hrs searching the place and that there wasn't any here anyway. They quickly gave up.
    A year after (I eventually did a short 1 month stint in Prison) I was pulled over with a friend coming back from a party and it was the same arresting officer. He searched our car and found a joint. It was about 3 am and he planned to charge us. I took him aside and calmly asked him if he really wanted to take us back to the station (Jedi Mind Trick) as he would have to interview us for hours and we would deny everything. Then he would spend hours typing up paper work. Months later he would have to appear in court. Is it worth all this for 1 joint? After talking to his partner he just told us to piss off and go home.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I once got arrested while I was tripping on 6 Lsd hits .

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    (Jedi Mind Trick)

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    2 years ago, bombing highway tunnels with the crew, 6 cop cars, chase and all. 13 vandalism counts (a particular detective had been looking for us for months), plus three posession charges...a night in jail, 200 hours of comm service and 1500 bones in fines, began as a felony, ended as a misderminor ...free lawyer though...i got that hook up.

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    i got arrested when i was 19 for trespassing at an all girl school(brooks college) here in the lbc. and again 2 yres ago for dui. peace, stein. . .
    p.s. dont drink and drive.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts

p.s. dont drink and drive.

Too late, I'm on my second month of a 1 year ban at the moment.

I had a few pints at a gig and then drove too soon, so I was just over, but enough to get me banned. It was foolish.

The bus is quite kool though, quite a few cuties on there to chat with and stuff, but now it takes me 1 hour 15 to get to work, instead of about 13 minutes. Got my Minidisc steez on the case.

DONT DO IT!

Peace.

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    mine was on some crazy ass kanye steez. flipped the car 3 times etc. . .i dont like to talk about it too much. but you gotta live and learn i guess. peace, stein. . .

I was in a similar kind of accident once on some winding country lanes. It was really hard to get my head around after it happened.

It was on a (unknown to me at the time) notorious bend in my area, and there had just been a crash like 20 minutes earlier so the ambulance and cops were there dealing with that.

I come round the corner, see the scene so lightly brake and cause of the weirdness of the corner and the fact that it was the first time it rained in a long time (so the road is greasy), the car just starts to slide off to the right, before I know it the car has flipped twice and I'm heading upside down for a tree in a ditch.

There is around 60 crashes a year on that bend according to the dude who lives next to it.

Cops called an ambulance as soon as the car flipped, but I was okay. The car was absolutely wrecked - total write-off, so I feel lucky as.

DONT DO THAT EITHER!

Ps. I wasn't arrested for that, that was just some unfortunate 'going to work, but the normal route was closed so I got re-routed' shit that happened to me.

• I almost got arrested years ago. On the way home from my shit job at the local shit theme park, my buddies and I got cut off by some hillbillies, and we proceeded to chase after them, hanging out thecar windows with baseball bats. We followed them into a shopping center parking lot, jumped out of the cars ready to brawl and were instantly surrounded by no less than ten police cars. Apparently we stumbled into the middle of an intended drug sting (they thought we were the drug guys), and blew their cover. They were not pleased.....

• Me and the man have a strange and long history -

Federal Charges:

Illegal statue climbing (fer real!)

"Failure To Conform With Signs And Gestures"

Disturbing The Peace

State Charges:

Arson (flag burning actually, but it was just decided in the supreme court that it was legal to do so, so they charged me with arson)

Disrespect of an officer

Obstruction of Justice

Incitement (flag burning actually, see above)

Destruction of public property over $200

Disturbing the peace

Open intoxicant on the street (glass bottle) (one for the NOLA residents)

Public Urination (another one for NOLA residents)

Possesion of paraphenalia

Possesion of narcoctics

Falling asleep at the wheel (drunk driving actually but the cop cut me some slack)

In my late teens and early twenties I was very politically active (especially during the first Gulf War and in the anti-klan scene) and racked up a bunch of protest related charges. No felonies though.

In my mid to late twenties I was very active (un-active?) in drug abuse and tallied up some alchohol and drug related charges. No convictions on those luckily.

Now I'm like a model citizen and shit, even got jury duty next week.

Deep beats and deep crates,

SonicReducer

(TEAMAARON)

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I told them my mind was exploding out of the room and I was able to see thru walls anyway.
    i'm going to enter you under guzzo's "hero's" thread.

i rode in the back twice, but never formally charged. weed possession when i was 17, and "trespassing" on pepperdine property when i was 19. it was the first time i had drank jagermeister, and was spinning in circles, trying to explain why not only was i not a student there, but that i didn't even know where the fuck i was. weird thing was that the arriving officer turned out to be the uncle of a girl i went to grade school with, 2500 miles away. obscure last names got me out of that one... plus the dude bummed me a smoke when i asked. word.

2 years ago, bombing highway tunnels with the crew, 6 cop cars, chase and all. 13 vandalism counts (a particular detective had been looking for us for months), plus three posession charges...a night in jail, 200 hours of comm service and 1500 bones in fines, began as a felony, ended as a misderminor ...free lawyer though...i got that hook up.

Community service. Every citizens obligation, or punishment for vandals?

I can't really hang with this thread, but I did get suspended on some bullshit in senior year of high school because the dumb ass administration was on high alert the week after Columbine.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    Arrested @ 13 for setting my school on fire.
    Got caught with a pipe bomb in AZ @ 16
    Popped @ Oakland airport w/ weed 3 months ago.

hey jjfado27... i tried to PM you, but you're turned off. i always travel lite, every couple of weeks, around oakland, and all over the east coast. what happened to you, cause i always carry something and haven't been screened once. i always laugh when the 80yr old lady in front of me has to take her bra and wig off, while i've got a 1/4oz in my shorts.

Getting Aressted, what's your story?

Back in the days, I was burning along the pavement on my bike and this cop told me to get off my bike, so I did - walked it round the corner and then got back on again....... Dude caught up with me and cautioned my 8 year old rebellious ass.

hey jjfado27... i tried to PM you, but you're turned off. i always travel lite, every couple of weeks, around oakland, and all over the east coast. what happened to you, cause i always carry something and haven't been screened once. i always laugh when the 80yr old lady in front of me has to take her bra and wig off, while i've got a 1/4oz in my shorts.
    I was a dumbass and had that shit in my check in luggage. Which gets rubbed with that peice of paper that shows trace elements of everything from LSD to TNT. And my bag had had dank in it for months, so my bag probably set off all kinds of bells and whistles. I hadn't flown since pre 9/11 so I wasn't in the know. I tape that shit to my balls now. It sucks cause my company (that books my flights) changes and books shit at the last minute, which apparently red flags me in some way. Everytime I get my boarding pass it has that strip of S's : SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS which means I get serched every time... Shity
    can't belive I still fly with that shit.... Im just a feind I guess

Good news is the DA still hasn't had a chance to file charges yet. I went in for my court date and wasn't even on the list. Lady said to call the courthouse every couple of weeks for a year. If nothing happens Im clear. I'm sure they're just lagging. But maybe not... Oakland has bigger fish to fry... just gotta hope the murder rate stays up. J/K

could have been worse... could been any other state where you get in REAL trouble for that stuff

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

i loved it, worked at salvation army for a semester, met alot of crazy (and cool) people (mostly felons), got alot of crazy stories and got alot of crazy records.

i loved it, worked at salvation army for a semester, met alot of crazy (and cool) people (mostly felons), got alot of crazy stories and got alot of crazy records.
    I got to DJ at a retirement center for community service once

up in your nuts is the way to go, cause even if they make you take off your pants, they're not gonna stroke your penis. for the super-paranoid, try one of those vacuum sealers, but i've never had to go that far. sorry to hear about that shit man.

• Options
    I got pulled over while driving with a burning spleef in my hand and didn't get arrested.

My dad punched a cop during this police vs firefighters brawl at Ground Zero a couple months after 9/11, charges got dropped though. Best part was that I snuck over the police van they were holding him in right after he got cuffed and slipped him my cellphone so we could talk to him...the next day when he got home he said "A few of your dipshit friends called, I forget who".

• I got pulled over while driving with a burning spleef in my hand and didn't get arrested.

My dad punched a cop during this police vs firefighters brawl at Ground Zero a couple months after 9/11, charges got dropped though. Best part was that I snuck over the police van they were holding him in right after he got cuffed and slipped him my cellphone so we could talk to him...the next day when he got home he said "A few of your dipshit friends called, I forget who".

never been arrested*knock on wood*, curious though sween, why were the police and firemen having a brawl at ground zero????

• Options
    never been arrested*knock on wood*, curious though sween, why were the police and firemen having a brawl at ground zero????

Check your PM.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    while i've got a 1/4oz in my shorts.

Thats it? I guess you have to eat a lot of pussy then.

shit...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

this is in the wrong thread

I got pulled over while driving with a burning spleef in my hand and didn't get arrested.

Your dad is my hero.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

WOW.