"Have we met before?" WHOA-Related

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Imagine the poor bastard thrwing the old lines like "I feel like we got a connection going on, I don't know, never happened to me before"

• I found it unintelligent to assume they were identical twins

which I didn't.

OBVIOUSLY they didn't suspect they were related.

Oh, ok.

The statement can just stand on its own then. I'm sure you'll find a way to prove me right somewhere down the line!

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    good theing they didnt have any kids

or they might have come out like Fatback.

• I found it unintelligent to assume they were identical twins

which I didn't.

OBVIOUSLY they didn't suspect they were related.

Oh, ok.

The statement can just stand on its own then. I'm sure you'll find a way to prove me right somewhere down the line!

huh?

• YAAAAH TRICK YAAAAAH!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    or they might have come out like ............

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    The real question is - what do they do now?
    The law may not want them to be together, but what will they do now?
    They did not grow up as siblings, so that relationship is not in place, and if they don't have babies...is it the biology alone that is problematic (w/o babies in the picture)? I mean if they never lived/grew up together as family, what are they supposed to do about loving each other as adults?

yeah. like i said.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    wHY ISN'T THE COVER OF "IDENTICAL" STILL NOT POSTED?

Ari banned himself. He has the only two copies.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    They did not grow up as siblings, so that relationship is not in place, and if they don't have babies...is it the biology alone that is problematic (w/o babies in the picture)? I mean if they never lived/grew up together as family, what are they supposed to do about loving each other as adults?

I don't know why but that sounds perfect if you read it in that off voice from the "Lord of the rings" movie.

I don't know why but that sounds perfect if you read it in that off voice from the "Lord of the rings" movie.

Now I kinda wish I had seen the movie.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

psych collectros?

dude on the left look like one of those weird club boys that appear on SS from time to time. Were they hungarian or something?

I tried to find that old Matisyahu thread but it's gone.

That thread might be lost, but his music career is still taking off.

Matter of fact, he's got a full sold out tour with Northern States backing this spring. The best is yet to come...

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Adopt twins.

Now I kinda wish I had seen the movie.

You know all them Hobbits got to be related.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

See?

• Secret Record Lovers.

Secret Record Lovers.

...as in there is a secret record that we both love?

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I just hope that the British Tabloids don't figure out who the couple is, because their lives will be seriously f**ked then.

But really, this is all just an episode of Maury or the Montell Jordan show gone wrong.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I just hope that the British Tabloids don't figure out who the couple is, because their lives will be seriously f**ked then.

Don't worry, we are keeping it on the low.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

No shit.

If I bumped into a female version of myself at the clurb, I prolly tap that ass.

This all depends in what part of Britain the couple live in anyway. There are a few villages near where I grew up where 'keeping it in the family seemed to be considered the right thing to do.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

No shit.

If I bumped into a female version of myself at the clurb, I prolly tap that ass.

This all depends in what part of Britain the couple live in anyway. There are a few villages near where I grew up where 'keeping it in the family seemed to be considered the right thing to do.

what?!!!

that stuff still goes down really? I dont even think its anywhere near acceptable in even the most rural parts of america.

That really sucks for the twins though. Its like a lifetime of being grossed out hitting you all at the same time.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

No shit.

what?!!!

that stuff still goes down really? I dont even think its anywhere near acceptable in even the most rural parts of america.

That really sucks for the twins though. Its like a lifetime of being grossed out hitting you all at the same time.

Some slight exaggeration for comic effect but I've certainly met people who 'know' their cousins pretty intimately. IT's funny how recently certain parts of society glossed over this sort of thing - a friend of mine found out not that long ago that her great grandparents were brother and sister.

her great grandparents were brother and sister.

• Options

I tried to find that old Matisyahu thread but it's gone.

That thread might be lost, but his music career is still taking off.

Matter of fact, he's got a full sold out tour with Northern States backing this spring. The best is yet to come...

• this twins story is probably BS

Assuming your brain is still functioning like the well-oiled piece of precision engineering it is, your response would, I trust, be: "That's a wind-up if ever I heard one. Think about it for a minute - you mean these two meet by accident, discover not only that they were both adopted but were born on exactly the same day in exactly the same town, and still never pause to wonder whether they might be related? Pull the other one. What did it say on their birth certificates?"

this twins story is probably BS

Assuming your brain is still functioning like the well-oiled piece of precision engineering it is, your response would, I trust, be: "That's a wind-up if ever I heard one. Think about it for a minute - you mean these two meet by accident, discover not only that they were both adopted but were born on exactly the same day in exactly the same town[/b], and still never pause to wonder whether they might be related? Pull the other one. What did it say on their birth certificates?"

I guess all this info is accurate/available to UK folks who are adopted?

Still, better it not be true than the other way around.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    this twins story is probably BS

Assuming your brain is still functioning like the well-oiled piece of precision engineering it is, your response would, I trust, be: "That's a wind-up if ever I heard one. Think about it for a minute - you mean these two meet by accident, discover not only that they were both adopted but were born on exactly the same day in exactly the same town[/b], and still never pause to wonder whether they might be related? Pull the other one. What did it say on their birth certificates?"

I guess all this info is accurate/available to UK folks who are adopted?

Still, better it not be true than the other way around.

I'm adopted. I don't know my biological family's last name. Being born on the same day wouldn't raise any flag for me, except for that astrological love match ish (Aries & Aries couples are supposed to be bad news). Also, not everyone who's adopted knows that they're adopted. Remember when Skippy on Family Ties found out he was adpoted? Parents aren't always forthcoming with this kind of thing. I think its next to impossible that this is real, but there are circumstances in which this could go down.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

No shit.

what?!!!

Some slight exaggeration for comic effect but I've certainly met people who 'know' their cousins pretty intimately. IT's funny how recently certain parts of society glossed over this sort of thing - a friend of mine found out not that long ago that her great grandparents were brother and sister.

first cousins? uber gross.

Pretty sure that its been gross for a least a century too.

• first cousins? uber gross.

dude who are you to impose your Western values on others?

just kidding.