Anybody stoked for the American Gladiators show?

empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
http://www.nbc.com/American_Gladiators/Definitely looking forward to seeing people get their box rocked. Premiers this Sunday night on NBC. 9/8PM Central. Check local listings for times."Half a million gallons of water!"

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Not really. Why?

- spidey

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    are they going to have the one where they shot tennis balls at you? I always wanted to do that one.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

"Go back to bed America, here's American Gladiators. Here's 56 channels of it. Watch these pituitary retards bang their fuckin skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom."

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Im curious to hear what types of terrible nicknames they give the dudes this time around...

Turbo, Nitro,Thunder,Laser,Blaze.......

• Im curious to hear what types of terrible nicknames they give the dudes this time around...

• "Go back to bed America, here's American Gladiators. Here's 56 channels of it. Watch these pituitary retards bang their fuckin skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom."

awesome...i thought of the exact same bill hicks line....

next up---'whatcha readin for??'

• Im curious to hear what types of terrible nicknames they give the dudes this time around...

realtime update:

Militia, Fury, Siren, Justice, Venom, Stealth, Woooooooooooolf, and the awesome..HELLGA!

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    aww juiced up females that probably have bigger dicks than an elephant.
    yeah excited to watch she warriors & steroid meat heads do their thing n T.V.

• I'm comforted by the look of these neo-American Gladiators in that they'll be just as horribly dated looking in ten years as the original AGs.

• My girl worked w/ one of the OG females at a local YMCA when she was younger...and of course, now she cannot remember her name for shit. She was bout it, though.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAhAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

EEEEEEELLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNAAAAATTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRR!

• How does Hulk Hogan not have skin cancer? He looks like a naugahyde sofa...

• The production on this show is so bad...really, you couldn't get a live announcer, or a ref that was less than 300 pounds?

Or, maybe lower-thirds for your Gladiators?

this is comically bad.

• Oh my god! The guy with the foam blocks on his hands is hilarious!

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    I was so into the og show on USA or TNT back in the day... the huge spheres that you go into and try to smash into other people is the shit!!

i should not be excited about this show but i think i will turn on the tv now...

• The production on this show is so bad...really, you couldn't get a live announcer, or a ref that was less than 300 pounds?

Or, maybe lower-thirds for your Gladiators?

this is comically bad.

Yeah I'm not really feeling the closeup cameras, but the ref is the same ref from Dodgeball, which is awesome!

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Damn this shit is no joke.

• This sh*t is pure

Glad the filipina won the first round, but that seemed mad scripted. The commentator sucks, too.