BOOT Thraed...

13»

Comments

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Bassie, don't judge a book upon his cover...The tims don't make me. I make the tims. When i rock those, i feel good, that's what matters. Like Bat an his Sorels boots. Plus, for your info, those boots are my sunday-relax boots. I'm either a sneaker dude or a Armani dude. And when i got my Armani's on, i'm stylin' on 'em. You hear me?? So don't come and diss my boots...lol.

BAT : i never intend to say we are the same type of dude. But still, what guarantee do you have that your boots are not racist-made??? How would you feel if you discovered that Sorels was Dick Cheney's great great son. Would you throw away them bitches and post a anti-sorels thread?? C'mon. Don't call me stupid because i buy timbos. Find a better reason please. Aren't you collectin Nike sneakers too?? Do i have to go down like that??lol...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Bassie, don't judge a book upon his cover...The tims don't make me. I make the tims. When i rock those, i feel good, that's what matters. Like Bat an his Sorels boots. Plus, for your info, those boots are my sunday-relax boots. I'm either a sneaker dude or a Armani dude. And when i got my Armani's on, i'm stylin' on 'em. You hear me?? So don't come and diss my boots...lol.

lol - yes, Armani dude, I hear you. I wear Sorels too by the way.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    this crazy storm is pummeling the Bay right now and i'm wishing i had a pair of good rain boots.

lol - yes, Armani dude, I hear you. I wear Sorels too by the way.

Ok lemme check their site so i can change my mind about these dudes...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

BAT : i never intend to say we are the same type of dude. But still, what guarantee do you have that your boots are not racist-made??? How would you feel if you discovered that Sorels was Dick Cheney's great great son. Would you throw away them bitches and post a anti-sorels thread?? C'mon. Don't call me stupid because i buy timbos. Find a better reason please. Aren't you collectin Nike sneakers too?? Do i have to go down like that??lol...

Dude the difference is that TImberland said it in public vs NIKE or any other caucasoid owned company that hasnt made any public statements. This aint rocket science dude.

I have plently of homies who didnt care what Timberland said at the time and continued to purchase their products....I think that IS stupidity.

Just to close the debate, i'll show you stupidity if you want. This is not stupidity. This is just being a part of a consumer society and you fall in that category. You DO feed the beast weither you like or not dude...And also, are tryin to be the devil's advocate?? Nike is ok in your book. LOL...i shouldn't have even bother talking about boycott with you then.

Back to the topic, i checked the sorel site, and yes they do have nice blizzard-type boots. But even when i'm in Chicago in the winter, i cant wear those caribou model. To each his own i guess. I'd rather stick with my tims. And i know

PS : Batman...And you dare to talk about stupidity...lol.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    for folks saying the sorels aren't fashionable, actually they are quite the trend this season. The duck boot is showing up in high end department stores.

I'll stick w/ redwings.

ps: I read about the Timberland thing in the Source around 92 or so. The Hilfiger thing is fake, it's been debunked many a times.

Ok i'm sorry about the boots, i won't say shit about sorels anymore. Voil??. Fuck Tims.

Just to close the debate, i'll show you stupidity if you want. This is not stupidity. This is just being a part of a consumer society and you fall in that category. You DO feed the beast weither you like or not dude...And also, are tryin to be the devil's advocate?? Nike is ok in your book. LOL...i shouldn't have even bother talking about boycott with you then.

Back to the topic, i checked the sorel site, and yes they do have nice blizzard-type boots. But even when i'm in Chicago in the winter, i cant wear those caribou model. To each his own i guess. I'd rather stick with my tims. And i know

PS : Batman...And you dare to talk about stupidity...lol.

you sound white

and who's is Batman?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

you sound white

Is this more or less insulting when
    the person actually isn't white?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

you sound white

Is this more or less insulting when
    the person actually isn't white?

you sound caucasoid.

• Options
    ps: I read about the Timberland thing in the Source around 92 or so. The Hilfiger thing is fake, it's been debunked many a times.

Cosine on the Hilfiger part, I think he actually came out when the rumor started and said he'd love it if hiphop bought his clothes.

Sorry I can't contribute any more to this thread, my old job forced me to wear steeltoes every day for 11 years in weather ranging from 105 degrees to 2 feet of snow. I hate putting them things on now.

• The racist statement was a HUGE mistake for Tim BUT the Timbo thing is a bit overated and exagerated coming from an old head like you.

1- Timbo's are #1. Period. You can't beat the colors, material, shape, comfort (limited, granted, but still).
    YOU HAVE LOW STANDARDS

I tried ALL the other boots when i heard about the statement you're talking about. None of these other boots worth something.
    YOU SHOP IN THE WRONG PLACES

The ones you posted are probably the most ugliest boots i'v seen in my entire life. The eskimo look doesn't cut it for me, and the other look is so Payless. No thanks. Nothing can replace all the colors and styles i got with my timbos.
    YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE BAMBOOZELLED BY MARKETING.

MY DANNERS & SORELS LAST LONGER THAN ANY OF YOUR SHEEP'S MENTALITY TIMBERLAND BOOTS.

YOUR DEFENDING A COMPANY THAT PUBLICLY DISSED YOU.........

We have different standards bro.

High Quality Boots dont have stores in OUTLETS.

U can continue to "keep It real" w/ your "tims"

Yo batmon where you from? thats timb outlet is in my hometown bwahaaa. Vacaville, CA

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    DON'T SLEEP

• Just bought these...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooooooo

do you get a matching pink scarf to rock with them also? (SO EURO)

• The tims don't make me. I make the tims.

you and a bunch of vietnamese children, boycott-boy.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    When I read this I thought it said:

Sorry I can't contribute any more to this thread, my old job forced me to wear stilettos[/b] every day for 11 years in weather ranging from 105 degrees to 2 feet of snow. I hate putting them things on now.

and I was thinking : WoW! No wonder Sween seems to have such a good sense of humor, I guess you'd have to with a job like that though .

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    The tims don't make me. I make the tims.

you and a bunch of vietnamese children, boycott-boy.

Chinese, actually.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts

can't really fuck with anything aside from northwaves. simple, comfortable, cheap. can't beat that shit. i don't really have a need for boots to walk around in, got enough brokeass shoes for that. only boots i need is something i can click into a snowboard.

• Options
    When I read this I thought it said:

Sorry I can't contribute any more to this thread, my old job forced me to wear stilettos[/b] every day for 11 years in weather ranging from 105 degrees to 2 feet of snow. I hate putting them things on now.

and I was thinking : WoW! No wonder Sween seems to have such a good sense of humor, I guess you'd have to with a job like that though .

HAHA, yeah strolling Hunts Point for daddy took a toll on me.

• He didn't get the "Giraffe Neck" nickname from the boys at Verizon either.

• Options
    He didn't get the "Giraffe Neck" nickname from the boys at Verizon either.

Nah, they just called me Chernobyl Butt.

• I used to have some pig farmer boots. They were insulated and made of rubber so you could literally walk through slush all day and be cool. Those were warm.

They were a greenish, beige color. They looked alright, but not for the club. Strictly for utility.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Im not gonna lie and tell you that they are attractive shoes or anything, but i will rep mbt footwear as being amazingly comfortable and they have helped my back problems considerably.

http://www.swissmasaius.com/Default.aspx

they make boots. If you guys do alot of walking you might look into them.

• NYC folks....
    all good-colorway baltoro spots plz!

Sorels +10 for quebec walking but +0 for spitting game in the coffee line.
    Dude needs some freshings.... and I aint talking super fluo colors!

NYC folks....

Those neon plastic hightop shoes anit gettin u no poontang. Ill be in my real boots gettin toasty w/ a ladyfriend and a glass of brandy......fireplace included.

ME

YOU - talmbout "pass the peppermint syrup please"

• Options
    NYC folks....

Those neon plastic hightop shoes anit gettin u no poontang. Ill be in my real boots gettin toasty w/ a ladyfriend and a glass of brandy......fireplace included.

ME

Who wears boots in front of a fireplace?

NYC folks....

ME

Who wears boots in front of a fireplace?

Its at the otherside of the room, yeah, that's where the fireplace is..."