I should have done this years ago!

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
I got a new place and have been interviewing women for our spare room. Man, you wouldn't believe the hot girls that have rolled through. Here's one of them http://imdb.com/name/nm0446685/Her biggest role was some guest spots on Angel (the Buffy Vampire Slayer spinoff) and it looks like a few other things. There's one girl (not Michele) I'd like to ask out but I don't think she'd be a good roommate. What do I do? Tell her she's not good enough to be my roommate but good enough to be my girlfriend? Hmmmmm. Advice on how to make that work appreciated.

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Man, I say try to bone this broad. Afterwards, tell her its too soon in the realtionship to live together...You know, the usual "I need my space" shit. Spit some game, Son.

Peace

h

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I'm on a deadline though. We gotta choose someone by Wednesday. Not enough time to spit game, get laid and then deny her the room. Funny thing is that me and my roomie are basically going to offer the room to the hottest chick whose references are good.

Man, I don't care what anyone says. San Francisco beats all when it comes to hot chicks!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

If she lives with you, you can't fuck her.

Shit could get weird & remember, she has access to your records....

h

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

If she lives with you, you can't fuck her.

Shit could get weird & remember, she has access to your records....

h

freal. i got three girl roommates and my friends are always like why don't you hit that shit? it's not a very good idea, but hot girl roommate theoretically means hot friends.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    hot girl roommate theoretically means hot friends.

real talk.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

real talk.

Yes. This is the way to go.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Birds of a feather often flock together. But sometimes beautiful women end up having mostly male friends, for whatever reason. Then again, didn't I read that female friends have become the new "wingmen" these days?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

real talk.

yeah but sometimes hot girl is token hot girl in crew of sort of busted girls. that's always dissapointing.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

yeah but sometimes hot girl is token hot girl in crew of sort of busted girls.

REALER TALK

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

yeah but sometimes hot girl is token hot girl in crew of sort of busted girls.

Word. Often an ugly girl and a fine girl will engage in a symbiotic relationship whereby the ugly one gets occassional residual guy attention (read: dude jumping on a grenade for his homie) and the fine girl gets to feel even finer when compared to her busted friend.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

You should "interview" only slutty girls whilst video-taping the inevitable sexcapades that follow. Then put it on the web. Wait I think I've actually seen that website before.

• yeah but sometimes hot girl is token hot girl in crew of sort of busted girls.

REALER TALK

Quite often this is really the case. Fine broads dont always have that big self-esteem you imagine they would have.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Then again, female friends-with-benefits have become the new "wingmen" these days?

Nothin like trollin for a three-way...

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I got a new place and have been interviewing women for our spare room. Man, you wouldn't believe the hot girls that have rolled through. Here's one of them http://imdb.com/name/nm0446685/

Her biggest role was some guest spots on Angel (the Buffy Vampire Slayer spinoff) and it looks like a few other things.

WHAT THE FUCK! Yo homie, can I be your friend?

I don't know about frisco and "fine women". It's tough out there, they all seemed to be into bad house music and dickheads who wear jeans and sandals out to clubs or are SUPER-BACKPACK RAPPER FANS.

I don't know about frisco and "fine women". It's tough out there, they all seemed to be into bad house music and dickheads who wear jeans and sandals out to clubs or are SUPER-BACKPACK RAPPER FANS.

There's a wide variety. Better than Berkeley and Oakland if you ask me. Frankly I found Oakland and Berkeley a pretty boring place to live which is 1/5 of the reason I'm moving to San Francisco.

I'm right around the corner from Groove Merchant now. Damn, they're gonna get sick of seeing me there everyday.

BTW, has anyone been in Jack's Record Cellar? I think it's on the corner of Page St. and Scott St. Parallel to Haight. I think I read about it somewhere and they specialize in 78's. Isn't R. Crumb a regular there?

If she lives with you, you can't fuck her. Shit could get weird & remember, she has access to your records.... h

Nah, you don't understand. If we DID choose this girl as a roommate I wouldn't even attempt it but if we didn't I might try it.

You know what, fuck it. We have two others ahead of her we'll offer the place too and then I'll call her and see if she wants to get some drinks. The worst she could do is tell me to fuck off. Haha!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

You know what, fuck it. We have two others ahead of her we'll offer the place too and then I'll call her and see if she wants to get some drinks. The worst she could do find out about this thread [/b] and tell me to fuck off. Haha!

You know what, fuck it. We have two others ahead of her we'll offer the place too and then I'll call her and see if she wants to get some drinks. The worst she could do find out about this thread [/b] and tell me to fuck off. Haha!

True but the end results would be the same.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

There's a wide variety. Better than Berkeley and Oakland if you ask me. Frankly I found Oakland and Berkeley a pretty boring place to live which is 1/5 of the reason I'm moving to San Francisco.

I'm right around the corner from Groove Merchant now. Damn, they're gonna get sick of seeing me there everyday.

BTW, has anyone been in Jack's Record Cellar? I think it's on the corner of Page St. and Scott St. Parallel to Haight. I think I read about it somewhere and they specialize in 78's. Isn't R. Crumb a regular there?

I think the "SUPER BACKPACK TYPES" tend to be more from Oakland/Berkley wherever they have a lot of Dead Prez shows.

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
    I got a new place and have been interviewing women for our spare room. Man, you wouldn't believe the hot girls that have rolled through. Here's one of them http://imdb.com/name/nm0446685/

Her biggest role was some guest spots on Angel (the Buffy Vampire Slayer spinoff) and it looks like a few other things.

There's one girl (not Michele) I'd like to ask out but I don't think she'd be a good roommate. What do I do? Tell her she's not good enough to be my roommate but good enough to be my girlfriend? Hmmmmm. Advice on how to make that work appreciated.

1. turn on tv
    2. watch episode of friends
    3. answers will be revealed there

• yeah but sometimes hot girl is token hot girl in crew of sort of busted girls.

Word. Often an ugly girl and a fine girl will engage in a symbiotic relationship whereby the ugly one gets occassional residual guy attention (read: dude jumping on a grenade for his homie) and the fine girl gets to feel even finer when compared to her busted friend.

This made me laugh. Thank you.

Damn, our #1 choice bailed. She kind of freaked when I asked for references.

• Man, I don't care what anyone says. San Francisco beats all when it comes to hot chicks!

Do you have any more of that shit you're smoking?