I Wanna Sex U Up is a legitimately good song.

hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
yeah i know, they looked like a bunch of retarded, inbred carnies. nonetheless, this song was ill and still is. DEAL.

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Tic toc ya don't stop.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Everyone knows that.

• Single version was always better than the album version. To me, at least.

Good thing: they weren't All 4 One
    Bad thing: Being mistaken for Kenny G, George Michael, Deon Estus, and a Birdie Hole.

Birdie Hole (a/k/a Bryan Abrams)[/b]:

(Ex-wife Shon) Gables estimates she has spent $10,000 trying to recover support owed by Abrams, who now works in an Oklahoma City tire store.

• Tic toc ya don't stop.

those are some snazzy dance moves.

Question...

why do the two white dudes get different colored suits and the other dudes are both rocking purple?

• loving the Japanese subtitles in that youtube video

It never ceases to amaze me how many angles of the game the Japanese study

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Original Metrobrow Style.

Apart from that I will say this song slays dancefloors. especially mixed in with the raer. I have heard this to be true.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    "we can make love til we both wake up"

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Question...

why do the two white dudes get different colored suits and the other dudes are both rocking purple?

Lizard people.

• The dreadlocked brother on the right toured as a guitar player w/ Bootsy.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Single version was always better than the album version. To me, at least.

Good thing: they weren't All 4 One
    Bad thing: Being mistaken for Kenny G, George Michael, Deon Estus, and a Birdie Hole.

Birdie Hole (a/k/a Bryan Abrams)[/b]:

(Ex-wife Shon) Gables estimates she has spent $10,000 trying to recover support owed by Abrams, who now works in an Oklahoma City tire store.

dude works at a tire store? fresh!

• yeah i know, they looked like a bunch of retarded, inbred carnies. nonetheless, this song was ill and still is. DEAL.

New Jack City soundtrack had some heat.

I seem to remember dudes being on a 90210 episode at one point...am I tripping?

• I seem to remember dudes being on a 90210 episode at one point...am I tripping?

• I seem to remember dudes being on a 90210 episode at one point...am I tripping?

whoah that one dude with the receing hairline/big ass forehead had some next level hair going on...

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    I heard a soundclip of an interview with some faith healer guy and one of the guys from Color Me Badd was on there speaking in tongues. Kind of wild, but in the face of everything going on on that radio show, it was just another crazy person snorting and speaking jibberish.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

I seem to remember dudes being on a 90210 episode at one point...am I tripping?

whoah that one dude with the receing hairline/big ass forehead had some next level hair going on...

yeah definitely. you always gotta have a guy like that in your boyband though. Its like that guy in the backstreet boys with the fu manchu mustache and the black and white dreadlocks....or was that nsync?

anyways, ya got to have one with weird hair.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I always thought this mixed well into Lighter Shade Of Brown's "On A Sunday Afternoon".

• dayday 9,612 Posts

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

Def gotta be a relation. Both are musical geniuses and both have some serious jew face activity going on. Dude from Color Me Badd had longer hair at one point too...

baller status

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Dudes remind me of this dude:

Some looks are just timeless

• Good thread.

• the random girl who breezed into our party on Thursday and danced topless for an hour seemed to like this song.