What a fight!!!

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
Pretty Boy Floyd hung out and brought the ruckas with exactness. I saw it comin'. Hatton was a little too agro and was bound to fatigue. Crazy fight.

Comments

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

did this shit just hit basic cable?

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    Man, not my cable yet or maybe it is, I wouldn't even know .

Hatton's been getting slammed in what I've read though, everyone says he's done.

Before the Mayweather fight Bensonhurst local Paulie Malignaggi wanted a fight, but Hatton denied him, now they said other than throwing in the towel crawling back to him is Hatton's last shot .

Available as long as Paulie holds it down on January 5th defending his title on Showtime against Herman Ngoudjo

heres the wwf ness

???I am looking to start the New Year off right with a win over a tough competitor in Ngoudjo???, said Malignaggi. ???I want to fight the best competition and prove that there is no one better than Paulie Malignaggi in the Junior Welterweight division. I know I have to train through the holidays and that???s always tough, but I plan on making up for it by making Herman Ngoudjo my own personal Christmas tree and lighting his ass up on January 5th.???

???On January 5th, I will fulfill my dream to become world champion! I will be the first champion ever born in Cameroon???, said Ngoudjo. ???Paul Malignaggi can run all over the ring but he can???t hide. He has no respect for me, but after our fight, he will be begging me for a rematch!???

• Inform the uninformed if the fight is on cable..i've only seen it on the net.

• it was on HBO last night...i'm sure it will be on again.

• Shit, and here I was watching Best of 2007 UFC fights(which was good..but..)last night. I'll have to check HBO On Demand to see if it's on there.

• Shit, and here I was watching Best of 2007 UFC fights.

If you haven't seen those fights during the year then that was definitely worth it. Hell, even if you've saw them already, the show was really good. Floyd/Ricky was on at midnight on TSN, I think it will be on again on TSN on Tuesday at 9pm