Prodigy is BUGGIN!!! Part2.

magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

He gets an E for effort, but this shit sucks.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    I was gonna comment on that chick being a terrible actress and the cop being Redfoot from Usual Suspects. But once that hook came on damn, I'm not really sure what to say....

• at least it wasn't boring...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

He gets an E for effort, but this shit sucks.

I think you mean he gets (an)

a, b, c, d, e, e, e, e, e, e, e, e

for effort.

• He gets an E for effort, but this shit sucks.

actually he gets

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    woah.

he definitely smoked something other than weed before writing that hook.

• DukesDukes 24 Posts
    yea the hook is horrid but am i the only one that thinks that beat is hard as nails!?! shit is mean yo!!! yall are buggin!!!!!

• That had me in stitches.

• I was gonna comment on that chick being a terrible actress and the cop being Redfoot from Usual Suspects. But once that hook came on damn, I'm not really sure what to say....

Otherwise known as Zed from Pulp Fiction.

• I dunno, the hook is what it is, but I think it's actually more engaging than the stuff on Return of the Mac, for example.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I was gonna comment on that chick being a terrible actress and the cop being Redfoot from Usual Suspects. But once that hook came on damn, I'm not really sure what to say....

Otherwise known as Zed from Pulp Fiction.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. He was also on that boring, ill-fated show about young Irish-American thug dudes. The Black O'Donahughes or something. I was happy for him getting work, but I wish it was on a better show. One that didn't get canceled.

• Wasnt he also the dude smoking rock w/ Ben Stiller and jumping into the windows overlooking the city?

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Wasnt he also the dude smoking rock w/ Ben Stiller and jumping into the windows overlooking the city?

I think Prodigy would be thrilled to know that a thread about him was hijacked by Zed from Pulp Fiction.

Nice!

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    am i the only one that thinks that beat is hard as nails!?!

yes.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    yall can't tell me shit about the new prodigy. whole album is A+

Bravo & Joey Chavez on the beats.