English rapper dude pwnd's Dutch TV host.

2»

Comments

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

I see where his aggression is coming from now thanks for seeking that clip out.

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts
    Note that he is backed up by Kubus - very ill producer, he scores top ten (album)hits with a Def Jux sound - there's also the fact that most urban music is ridiculed on the TMF network in Holland. Its audience is offcourse white middleclass suburbanites.

What, he's English, but only gets hits in Holland?

He doesn't get any hits in Holland.

• a clear case of "fuck yo couch".

HA

but seriously, i seem to be the only one who has no idea what pwnd means

• PWND - "owned"
    Nerdish word created and readily used by people that get kicks out of flaming chat areas with poor spelling and/or bad typing errors. Sadly, typing "pwnd" gives them a greater sense of achievement over typing "owned".

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

publicity stunt. that's why he handled it well AND plugged sh#t.

• hahaha dutch fag**t ass pussy bit**. You see alot of em on tv overhere..
    Young students with nice skin trying "to be down" He had it comming, I personally dont feel sorry for him. Nveer heard of that stupid rapper though. And I do travel over to london back and forth.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    hahaha dutch faggot ass pussy bicth. You see alot of em on tv overhere..
    Young students with nice skin trying "to be down" He had it comming, I personally dont feel sorry for him.

not you again...

• PWND - "owned"
    Nerdish word created and readily used by people that get kicks out of flaming chat areas with poor spelling and/or bad typing errors. Sadly, typing "pwnd" gives them a greater sense of achievement over typing "owned".

I think "pwnd" originated from Holland.. (sad but true)

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    hahaha dutch fag**t ass pussy bit**. You see alot of em on tv overhere..
    Young students with nice skin trying "to be down" He had it comming, I personally dont feel sorry for him. Nveer heard of that stupid rapper though. And I do travel over to london back and forth.

Curse his nice skin!

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    It saddens me to see a white english man receive racial slurs from a white dutch man. Let's put the hate behind us and start a new world, where white european man can walk hand in hand with white european man. Are you down? I AM.

• It saddens me to see a white english man receive racial slurs from a white dutch man. Let's put the hate behind us and start a new world, where white european man can walk hand in hand with white european man. Are you down? I AM.

You should be careful, he's got a PHD in murder, or something. Apparently. He's got a PHD, anyway, we know that much.

• KUBUS is a great producer. I have his solo album and some stuff he did with Jawat. Really dope beats. Devin played with him and Sticks and Jawat one time and I was so stoned during their set I was just swaying in the back.

I have no idea who Bang Bang is but he looks like Satan.

Anyway, TMF needs to stick to gabber. Anyone on here from Holland remember the America dude who hosted the rap show on there back in the mid 90's? He'd speak English to his interview subjects and they'd speak back to him in Dutch and he dyed his hair red at one point. That shit was funny.

Anyway, what a silly show.

• It saddens me to see a white english man receive racial slurs from a white dutch man. Let's put the hate behind us and start a new world, where white european man can walk hand in hand with white european man. Are you down? I AM.

Actually, if you watch that second clip, you'll know that he was born to a Jamaican father and abandoned (i.e. left in a ditch) as a baby because his English family was racist.

Actually, if you watch that second clip, you'll know that he was born to a Jamaican father and abandoned (i.e. left in a ditch) as a baby because his English family was racist.

Yeah, that's probably why he's abusive.