English rapper dude pwnd's Dutch TV host.

magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• Is being called the devil really that bad? Sorry, picking on kids half your size is NAGL.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    That's hilarious. What a shithead. "Bredren." Hah. Dude, you got some shit on your face.

English rappers are

• English rappers are

Haha, i know most UK rappers and i've never seen or heard of that guy so don't bunch them all in with that clown.

Saying that though, that's actually how most kids in council estates over here speak, it's hard to take seriously...

• plaese to explain?

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    The week before the host asked him about his favorite tattoo, to which he responded that it were the angelwings on his back, the host responded that he looked more like a devil, referring to the tats in his face. BangBang took this as a racist insult. He was invited to come back to the show, where he made this statement.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    The week before the host asked him about his favorite tattoo, to which he responded that it were the angelwings on his back, the host responded that he looked more like a devil, referring to the tats in his face. BangBang took this as a racist insult. He was invited to come back to the show, where he made this statement.

what an assclown. The host did sorta get pwned though.

• ha, english rapper dude a friggin joke!

• BangBang

• I was expecting a BangBang, but clearly it was more of a DumpDump

Note that he is backed up by Kubus - very ill producer, he scores top ten (album)hits with a Def Jux sound - there's also the fact that most urban music is ridiculed on the TMF network in Holland. Its audience is offcourse white middleclass suburbanites.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    The look of sheer terror on the host's face was

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    pretty funny, but what was all the stuff Dutch dude was talkin after he got pushed?

• Its audience is offcourse white middleclass suburbanites.

Funny because that's the prime audience here in America.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    he scores top ten (album)hits with a Def Jux sound

^^^Is this really possible?

• but what was all the stuff Dutch dude was talkin after he got pushed?

yeah I don't speak Dutch but I definitely heard him mention the dude and his producer.

it appears that even after getting clowned by those guys, he still had to stick to the script and plug their new video or something.

pretty funny, but what was all the stuff Dutch dude was talkin after he got pushed?

He kept his cool, "If you want to win a BangBang cd, don't act like him but pick up the phone..."

The duo is banned from the station though.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

He kept his cool, "If you want to win a BangBang cd, don't act like him but pick up the phone..."

The duo is banned from the station though.

Yeah, considering what just happened to him, he took it pretty well.

I like the title of the video on the web page. Evidently, the term "pwned" translates the world over.

• pretty funny, but what was all the stuff Dutch dude was talkin after he got pushed?

suttin bout 'sinter clause'

• English rappers are

Maybe, but who needs "assistance" to overturn a small couch with an even smaller host?

• English rappers are

Maybe, but who needs "assistance" to overturn a small couch with an even smaller host?

good thing for the rapper dude the couch wasn't screwed to the floor.

can you imagine how awkward that would have looked?

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts
    Note that he is backed up by Kubus - very ill producer, he scores top ten (album)hits with a Def Jux sound - there's also the fact that most urban music is ridiculed on the TMF network in Holland. Its audience is offcourse white middleclass suburbanites.

I liked some of the beats on this album:

Not feeling the stuff he did with this clown though.

• yo, i speak dutch
    this guy was just saying how to win their new album
    After that he said he has to set up the studio again and plug in his sampler.

• Note that he is backed up by Kubus - very ill producer, he scores top ten (album)hits with a Def Jux sound - there's also the fact that most urban music is ridiculed on the TMF network in Holland. Its audience is offcourse white middleclass suburbanites.

What, he's English, but only gets hits in Holland? Just curious, never heard of him. & I may be sounding a tad naive here, but the remark about his face tattoos making him look like a devil, maybe a bit flippant, but racist? What?

• i know most UK rappers and...

• i know most UK rappers and...

Ok you pedant, i meant, "i'm aware of most of the known UK rappers", better?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

What, he's English, but only gets hits in Holland? Just curious, never heard of him. & I may be sounding a tad naive here, but the remark about his face tattoos making him look like a devil, maybe a bit flippant, but racist? What?

Seriously! If you're going to tattoo your face like that you should expect and tolerate a little reasonable prodding. Maybe it's different in Europe, but calling someone a 'devil' is pretty benign in my neighbourhood.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    a clear case of "fuck yo couch".

and im out.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts

good thing for the rapper dude the couch wasn't screwed to the floor.

can you imagine how awkward that would have looked?

That would of been hillarious! This guy would probably do the same thing if he called him "Angel", so I think it was a no-win situation for the host.

izm:

"Come on guys, leet's gooh!" @ :50 w/ back tat. I'd like to see a fight between him and Techno Viking. I think we need a new NAGL graemlin with 1:35.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I'd like to see a fight between him and Techno Viking. I think we need a new NAGL graemlin with 1:35.

My money is on Techno Viking.