Hatton vs Mayweather this Saturday!

13»

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    www.tv-online.ro

One of the Romanian guys that works for me says it will be on here for free on Saturday night..

Thanks...I'll give it a try.

• www.tv-online.ro

One of the Romanian guys that works for me says it will be on here for free on Saturday night..

Thanks...I'll give it a try.

If that doesn't work check this site nearer the time, http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=other&allowedDays=1

• www.tv-online.ro

www.online-tv.ro

Got it mixed up..

myp2p rules for Premier league games

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    Speaking to the Daily Press in Las Vegas, former HW Champion, Mike Tyson said, "I just want the best man to win, and that means Ricky Hatton. He's a great kid. I don't like Floyd Mayweather."

• I have to work tonight - anyone recommend an online radio commentary??
    I don`t think i can get the euro tv pics past the companys server.

• -Simon Brown vs. Vincent Pettaway (this is the joint when Simon was punching while on the canvas, spaced-out in la la land).

• what no love for Earnie Shavers?

Hey Rootless,

I was gonna list Shavers but I thought he might be dismissed as a B/C class fighter given his inability to beat top guys (e.g., Ali, Holmes, Norton). I guess I could've included Ron Lyle too, but I would view him as a step below Shavers.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Yeah, you gotta include Shavers when you list the formidable heavyweights of the 70's... maybe a B-class boxer but most definitely an A-class puncher

• and btw... most definitely Pretty Boy wins over Hatton. Too much skill. The only way Hatton could have a chance is if inexplicably Mayweather decides to brawl toe-to-toe, and that's not gonna happen.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Mayweather did exactly as I expected he would. I thought it was a great fight.

• mayweather showed his brilliance. but the ref was awfull. didnt really give ricky a chance with the way he kept breaking things up on the inside and not stopping floyd dropping his head as hatton came in!

great fight.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Mayweather will win

Pretty Boy Floyd is too quick on his feet, skillful, and hard to hit. I predict a late round stoppage on cuts and/or accumulation of punishment. Hatton will take many open, hard shots which will wear on him. Quick, effective punching will stop most guys over a long bout.[/b]

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    That was a great fight. As the ring-side announcers repeatedly said - Hatton brought out the best in Mayweather. nuff said. both are warriors.

GOTTA LUV THE BRITS FOR MAKING THE PLACE SOUND LIKE A SOCCER FIELD!

• i thought this fight was kinda boring. hardly any combos, just a hit and hold most of the time. the ref broke it up so many times that it interrupted the momentum which was kinda frustrating. and it was kind of dirty, i saw a lot of elbows, cheap shots, and the headlocks reminded of wwf.

i was surprised that floyd came out to The Boss - we all thought it was going to be 50! i didn't realize how short hatton's arms were compared to floyd. i was hoping he'd pound him inside but then they'd started hugging . i'm surprised hatton's eye wasn't eyeballing floyd's left after getting hit that way many times. dude is way fast

the mosley cotto fight was a lot more exciting to me

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,897 Posts
    I apologize for the drunks who booed your national anthem. Absolutely fair result, Hatton had no smarts, just heart.

• i was hoping he'd pound him inside

i thought this fight was kinda boring. hardly any combos, just a hit and hold most of the time. the ref broke it up so many times that it interrupted the momentum which was kinda frustrating. and it was kind of dirty, i saw a lot of elbows, cheap shots, and the headlocks reminded of wwf.

i was surprised that floyd came out to The Boss - we all thought it was going to be 50! i didn't realize how short hatton's arms were compared to floyd. i was hoping he'd pound him inside but then they'd started hugging . i'm surprised hatton's eye wasn't eyeballing floyd's left after getting hit that way many times. dude is way fast

the mosley cotto fight was a lot more exciting to me

oh please. the Brits singing their songs was worth the price of admission.

• I apologize for the drunks who booed your national anthem. Absolutely fair result, Hatton had no smarts, just heart.

i liked the brit presence. i liked hatton's sass after he hit floyd in the back of the head and turned around after he got a point taken away joking to even the score. that was fun. floyd's post-fight interview pandered to hard to them though "ricky talk to them!" aka "i own you now"

promoting is where the $$$ is at

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,897 Posts
    Hatton still has his sense of humor intact. He was quoted after the fight as saying "I was alright till I f*****g slipped."

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Fair dues to Mayweather, he was undoubtedly the better fighter and the result was only ever in doubt in the week before the fight when the british media decided to hype the public into believing there could be an upset.

• C'mon now, yall know Mayweather was going to take this.

• i liked hatton's sass after he hit floyd in the back of the head

that's not really cool to do though.

• I apologize for the drunks who booed your national anthem. Absolutely fair result, Hatton had no smarts, just heart.

Yeah, that move right there put the taste of blood in my mouth. When I walked in, I was more excited to see a good fight with no real favorite in my heart, but once the disrespect came in, I wanted Floyd to knock him the fuck out.

Once the fight was over, the majority of the British fans RAN out of the arena and there was no hint of that "Winter Wonderland" theme song that was constantly sung all night. Beer consumption substantially spiked that night - which I assume would have happened either way, had Hatton won.

One dude stepped to me my friend as we were walking out, claiming that "Nobody likes us" (meaning the U.S. - and is probably true) and called us "Tossers". I asked politely, "What???s a Tosser?" with a smile. This response seemed to frustrate him more as he then called us "Wankers". To this I replied in the same - "What???s a Wanker???? Now, he's so overheated with frustration at my inability to realize he's trying to insult me that he launches in to a fit of, what I can only assume is, unintelligible cockney insults. So much so, that spit foam begins to form on the corners of his mouth. Again, calm and cool, I simply tell the dude that "Your right, some people probably don't like us, but NOBODY likes a sore loser" which left him speechless. At this point I'm done with dude and walk away. Just as I do so, he launches in to another "Tosser and Wanker" fit and I simply look at him and tell him "Night Night, Fish n' Chips".

i liked hatton's sass after he hit floyd in the back of the head

that's not really cool to do though.

Uhh yea it was. How was Hatton supposed to hit anything when half the time Mayweather had his back turned?

I apologize for the drunks who booed your national anthem. Absolutely fair result, Hatton had no smarts, just heart.

Yeah, that move right there put the taste of blood in my mouth. When I walked in, I was more excited to see a good fight with no real favorite in my heart, but once the disrespect came in, I wanted Floyd to knock him the fuck out.

Once the fight was over, the majority of the British fans RAN out of the arena and there was no hint of that "Winter Wonderland" theme song that was constantly sung all night. Beer consumption substantially spiked that night - which I assume would have happened either way, had Hatton won.

One dude stepped to me my friend as we were walking out, claiming that "Nobody likes us" (meaning the U.S. - and is probably true) and called us "Tossers". I asked politely, "What???s a Tosser?" with a smile. This response seemed to frustrate him more as he then called us "Wankers". To this I replied in the same - "What???s a Wanker???? Now, he's so overheated with frustration at my inability to realize he's trying to insult me that he launches in to a fit of, what I can only assume is, unintelligible cockney insults. So much so, that spit foam begins to form on the corners of his mouth. Again, calm and cool, I simply tell the dude that "Your right, some people probably don't like us, but NOBODY likes a sore loser" which left him speechless. At this point I'm done with dude and walk away. Just as I do so, he launches in to another "Tosser and Wanker" fit and I simply look at him and tell him "Night Night, Fish n' Chips".

Drunk machos can be the worst species of man kind.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Do Americans really care whether the British like them or not??

• Do Americans really care whether the British like them or not??

but, but, we have a "special relationship" with the UK!

How did the Romanian feed work out for you Roc?
    No comment on the fight, I'll watch it this weekend via HBO.