Best sneakers EVAR

13»

Comments

• saying. 87 >>>>> 95.

pretty much.

• saying. 87 >>>>> 95.

some real suspect shit in this thread. no real heat. reebok gets the gasface. most comfy joints i own are
    og nike air pegasus...and og nb 574 hands down. like walking on air for realla ...dont know what nikes yall are rocking that supposedly feel like rocks are in them (og shelltoes yes)...but my nikes have air in the sole.
    maybe i should take the time to post some heat. from shit your grandpa would rock ...to shit your girlfriend will jock.

• from shit your grandpa would rock ...to shit your girlfriend will jock.

BAN.

• but my nikes have air in the sole.
    maybe i should take the time to post some heat. from shit your grandpa would rock ...to shit your girlfriend will jock.

Sayin', though. Please, post some heat.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I've never put on a pair of comfortable Nikes. I don't know how people can wear those things.

For running, NBs are the best, and are affordable.

But I don't really wear "sneakers" with my regular 'leave the house' clothes. except for Converse and/or old school vans.

But yeah, anyways, the only running shoe I'll buy is NB.

• the only shoes that ever gave me blisters were my one pair of NBs and so i don't buy them

please to differentiate between little dude NBs and the REAL SCHITT. Thanks in advance.

these are the shit. better looking than that $125 one too.

Yeah, the ones pictured above are hot..

New Balance makes some ugly shit(Rack Room Shoes,Shoe Carnival,etc stylee), but a crisp pair of 574's never go out of style(even though they made some doo doo "high end" limited edition versions of them in the past few years).

• I've never put on a pair of comfortable Nikes. I don't know how people can wear those things.

But I don't really wear "sneakers" with my regular 'leave the house' clothes. except for Converse and/or old school vans.

Ever worn a pair of Air Max (any model)? I really don't see how anybody who likes New Balance could call those uncomfortable. I mean, the shit has air between your feet and the ground, you just can't really top that in a running sneaker.

• I'm no running geek or anything, but I bought a pair of these for next to nothing..and I have never worn any show as comfy.

• im not sure if they still make them cuz im not queer on the nike game but they had like a berkeley mountain man line called like acg or something and those i kinda liked. the shoes not the aquasocks. but yeah, running shoes, especially nikes feel like high heels or something. my favorites are still these

been buying these for like the past 15 years and u can get some super sicc stalls with the hackeysack on these, bro!

• what a waste of time this was...proceed to talk shit.
    i dont run, i like comfy joints i can walk in...i dont care if shits are crazy colors. the only loud color shit i will rock will be on my feet.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

im picky about af1s...these are fire. my homie sent em to me.

my own creation.

deadstock. never worn.

these do not exist. never coming out. yes i have the balls to rock. pure fire. for such a classic model...the crazier the colors the better...

money green suede sofa. og early 90s 1400s. a kool bob love favorite.

had the chance to buy a whole shelf of these...and like a dummy a passed. never seen em since mid 90s.

another pair of nbs that never came out. fire. soles have yellowed a bit mid 90s.

another pair of nbs that are fire. to my knowledge a few samples were made.

for those that hate...your in luck cuz i dont feel like wasting any more time posting this shit.

and for the record... CHUCK TAYLOR CONVERSE ARE THE ABSOLUTE MOST UNCOMFORTABLE JOINT EVER MADE. Frickin' BRICKS.

• and for the record... CHUCK TAYLOR CONVERSE ARE THE ABSOLUTE MOST UNCOMFORTABLE JOINT EVER MADE. Frickin' BRICKS.

out here they call them VANS

• and for the record... CHUCK TAYLOR CONVERSE ARE THE ABSOLUTE MOST UNCOMFORTABLE JOINT EVER MADE. Frickin' BRICKS.

out here they call them VANS [/quote

why would anybody call converse vans ? 2 different companies, different looking in every way.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    ADV ZXZ

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    and for the record... CHUCK TAYLOR CONVERSE ARE THE ABSOLUTE MOST UNCOMFORTABLE JOINT EVER MADE. Frickin' BRICKS.

why would anybody call converse vans ? 2 different companies, different looking in every way.

converse are kind of shit shoes, but they look fresh.

my bad i thought u were talking about comfort levels. carry on cutie!

• my bad i thought u were talking about comfort levels. carry on cutie!
    thanks sugar. never owned a pair of vans..or tried them on, are they not comfy ?

rod laver are another classic adidas model..high top army green.
    stan smith are fire too. in the 80s they had mad colors.

• my bad i thought u were talking about comfort levels. carry on cutie!
    thanks sugar. never owned a pair of vans..or tried them on, are they not comfy ?

rod laver are another classic adidas model..high top army green.
    stan smith are fire too. in the 80s they had mad colors.
    theyre like glorified house slippers.

yeah, the rod lavers experienced something of a renaissance in the mid 90s and they had them in all different colors n shit. but i always try and stick with the green or blue bottoms.

• Number, please?

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I've never put on a pair of comfortable Nikes. I don't know how people can wear those things.

huh? what Nikes have you tried on? Air Maxes are amazingly comfy, as are most of the tech-y running shoes. Each style fits different, you can't dismiss an entire brand, unless it's just a style thing and that's different. Air Forces and Dunks can get uncomfortable after several hours of walking, but they are perfect for standing around.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I rock these and a whole lot more.............................................

• NICE!

• I rock these and a whole lot more.............................................

DJ Supreme got the Supreme SBs.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

If by "best" you mean the more confortable :

the lightest sneaker I've ever worn!!

• the lightest sneaker I've ever worn!!

I think Sween posted a pair of those in the Jordans thread a month or two ago, those are fly. I like the colors on yours.

• I've never put on a pair of comfortable Nikes. I don't know how people can wear those things.

huh? what Nikes have you tried on? Air Maxes are amazingly comfy, as are most of the tech-y running shoes. Each style fits different, you can't dismiss an entire brand, unless it's just a style thing and that's different. Air Forces and Dunks can get uncomfortable after several hours of walking, but they are perfect for standing around.

Nike Airmax 90s for life. Comfty as hell

Anyone remember the old Iverson Answer 1's?? Not that attractive, but man felt like you were walkin on clouds.

• Nike Airmax 90s for life. Comfty as hell

You can't go wrong with 90's.

• the pegs are light as hell. I used to have a pair. for some reason they have not achieved the status of A1s or 95s or Jordans among Nike heads, but I suppose they will one day.

• Options

the lightest sneaker I've ever worn!!

I think Sween posted a pair of those in the Jordans thread a month or two ago, those are fly. I like the colors on yours.

• Options

There's a pair of the light blue's hanging from a lightpole around the corner from Paycheck's shop, at least there was a few months ago. $600 shoes, hanging from a pole. Wish I saw that scene.

I got those red one's too, but I think they're fakes. If they are they're the best fakes I've ever seen, comfortable as any other pair of SB's so who knows. High as a weather balloon when I bought 'em, I think I liked the stars.