Watcha DRANKin' on????

2»

Comments

• mmm sailor jerrys

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    courvosoier, vodka/redbull, and corona. drunk as fuck with the artist friend aka audrey-kawasaki.com in Silverlake. Little Temple action with a dopeass burrito place right next door.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    courvosoier, vodka/redbull, and corona. drunk as fuck with the artist friend aka audrey-kawasaki.com in Silverlake. Little Temple action with a dopeass burrito place right next door.

sheaaaa!! - jeezy like ta smoke

East LA is freezing. I AM GLAD MY ASS DOES NOT LIVE IN ALASAK LIKE YOU ROOK. IS YOU A ROOKIE? YEA, YOU'S A SOULSTRUT ROOKIE. MY ASS IS APPROACHYING 8000 POSTS. YOU CAN'T FUCK WITH THIS SHIT. THE ONLY MOTHERFUKCERS THAT CAN BEAT ME IS THOSE "LEGENDARY UP IN HERE" CHARACTERS THAT BE AVERAGING 20POSTS PER DAY AND SHIT. BYE NERDS.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Sorry Yuichi.

Your right about

but definitely NOT or

I can only imagine what your pounding head will look like in a few hours with a toilet bowl wrapped around it. I have to assume this by the order in which you listed them...so who knows, it all depends. You also mentioned Burritos which can be a cure all... still, Good luck with that for sure.

I'm drinking Hales Ale after work here 4am style. I made an awesome drink out of some new chili pepper vodka called Hot Monkey by New Deal here in ptown.

It was 2 parts Chili Pepper Vodka
    1 part Creme De Cacao
    Splash of Cream
    Rocks and a dash of Nutmeg
    Super Secret ingredient
    Maple Syrup

Sweet and Creamy with a Hot ending!

Yummmmmmmy! Kinda like a Spicy White Russian without the heavy Kahlua
    or a White Chocolate'y Mexican Cocoa. It was a hit.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    East LA is freezing. I AM GLAD MY ASS DOES NOT LIVE IN ALASAK LIKE YOU ROOK. IS YOU A ROOKIE? YEA, YOU'S A SOULSTRUT ROOKIE. MY ASS IS APPROACHYING 8000 POSTS. YOU CAN'T FUCK WITH THIS SHIT. THE ONLY MOTHERFUKCERS THAT CAN BEAT ME IS THOSE "LEGENDARY UP IN HERE" CHARACTERS THAT BE AVERAGING 20POSTS PER DAY AND SHIT. BYE NERDS.

ass brunner. anyhow. it's not the poasts that matter it's the motion in the ocean. and it has just warmed up from 5 below to 20 above

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Oh and these late nights re-issues of Soul Train on T.V. every Saturday when I get home are the end. A week or so ago it had me pondering the beginnings of Lip Synching because I noticed the Guy in the Dells missed his cue and a few weeks before that I noticed the Mics and Guitars weren't hooked up to anything. I spent like two hours trying to find out about the history of Lip Synching. I guess it began more or less around the time of American Bandstand?? Or more or less around the beginning of Music. I still don't know, but almost everyone is guilty. The dude from the Who wasnt havin it though...so I read.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    the real shit is when dj's start dj-synching

• Last night I made a Rob Roy with Dewars and it was really good.

I can only imagine what your pounding head will look like in a few hours with a toilet bowl wrapped around it. I have to assume this by the order in which you listed them...so who knows, it all depends. You also mentioned Burritos which can be a cure all... still, Good luck with that for sure.

The burrito was damn good. 3.75 for a carne asada one. one of the better tasting ones I've had after the club!

ass brunner. anyhow. it's not the poasts that matter it's the motion in the ocean. and it has just warmed up from 5 below to 20 above

5 below is assburn by way of frostbite. LA folks cry when the temperature drops below 50. deal.

• I'm drinking a McNulty - Jameson neat with a Heineken next to it.

And yes, I named it that.

Honestly watching that show with my irish friend got us into this habit...

Kinda of great way to get drunk

The McNulty. Nice.

Really, though. Thats all I can drink anymore is shots and beers. Why mess with anything else? A few ice cold shots of vodka, a few beers.. thats how I do.

• we finally go this shit here in town...this beer for the same price as budweiser? yes plaese...

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

we finally go this shit here in town...this beer for the same price as budweiser? yes plaese...

I used to hit my house-mate (from Erie, PA) in graduate school off with some loot to bring cases of it back with him when he returned from visiting his folks. Good suds!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm rocking the morning hot cocoa with organic milk. (85 days without waking up with a hangover)

compliments the weekend edit work and early morning swap $1 finds with the goodness.

DELFONIC BATCHES

• (85 days without waking up with a hangover)

You act like having a hangover is such a bad thing.

I've come to appreciate the various types and levels of intensity...

TENDER AS FUCK is my current status

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    (85 days without waking up with a hangover)

I think hangovers vary in their degree of severity for different folks. Also, some folks' threshold for pain is very low, just saying in general not talking bout *d*m.

Anyhow, I actually enjoy the clarity and mellowness that follows the next morning after a night's worth of drinking.

Then again I'm one of those freaks that can get over a hangover by drinking a V8.

• one thing I have noticed with hangovers is that your sense of humor changes, certain things make ya giggle like a schoolgirl...plus, heavy ass greasy food is never more satisfying than when you are hungover...wanna make that deepdish meat lovers pizza transcendental? Have 14 beers the night before...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    (85 days without waking up with a hangover)

I think hangovers vary in their degree of severity for different folks. Also, some folks' threshold for pain is very low, just saying in general not talking bout *d*m.

My hangovers start with a vomit pre-show. I'm tender headed

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

This line of discussion reminds me of a night out with two of my former senior faculty colleagues in Milwaukee. We went to a jazz club near school after our evening classes. Just so you know, faculty can drink like a muthafucka. Now, these two dudes were downin' gin and tonics like Aquafina, and I was set on having my usual two- to three-drink maximum (I wasn't drinkin' much at the time). Then, those cats started buying me drinks, insisting that I keep pace. Like a dumb-ass, I slammed Courvosieur doubles for 5 rounds! They left for home in a taxi van (and they lived nearby), while I had to drive home across town. I made it home OK, but I woke up the next morning with a horrendous headache and sour stomach. I hurled and T**I said I was looking green . She scolded me for my drinkin' exploits, saying "That's what you get for drinkin' like that." Needless to say, I haven't tried to keep up with hard-drinkin' colleagues since then.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I've never had the severe headache kind of hangover. Never understood it. I always force myself to drink water before I sleep, this seems to work tremendously. That and I always indulge in the munchies HEAVILY (i.e. burritos, tacos, burgers, fries, you name it). Magic.

I've never had the severe headache kind of hangover. Never understood it. I always force myself to drink water before I sleep, this seems to work tremendously. That and I always indulge in the munchies HEAVILY (i.e. burritos, tacos, burgers, fries, you name it). Magic.

No Yuichi, it's not magic, it's called A MID 20-YEAR OLD'S METABOLISM[/b]. I could get away with heavy drinkin' (and blazin') too when I was your age. I'd drink double-shots of vodka like Poland Springs, down a 40, puff an 'L , and get up the next morning with no hangover, and play full-court basketball all day. Then, I'd go out and get hammered that night. However, that shit will catch up with your ass as you age, so moderation becomes . Enjoy your youth and fast metabolism while you can!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

and coke light..

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    first homebrew experiment from one of my flatmates was a huge success this evening! tasty dark beer for real! It really sucks that we only had five bottles

No Yuichi, it's not magic, it's called A MID 20-YEAR OLD'S METABOLISM[/b]. I could get away with heavy drinkin' (and blazin') too when I was your age. I'd drink double-shots of vodka like Poland Springs, down a 40, puff an 'L , and get up the next morning with no hangover, and play full-court basketball all day. Then, I'd go out and get hammered that night. However, that shit will catch up with your ass as you age, so moderation becomes . Enjoy your youth and fast metabolism while you can!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

haha. True words.