Watcha DRANKin' on????

pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
AloeVera-Mint infusion with lime,ginger and Cacha??a (brazilian booze) sick-relatedIts saturday night whats quenching your thirst?

Comments

• I'm drinking a McNulty - Jameson neat with a Heineken next to it.

And yes, I named it that.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I'm drinking a McNulty - Jameson neat with a Heineken next to it.

Honestly watching that show with my irish friend got us into this habit...

Kinda of great way to get drunk

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I'm drinking a McNulty - Jameson neat with a Heineken next to it.

Jyeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What up J?

• Working... always made funner with a bit of whiskey.

Working... always made funner with a bit of whiskey.

Plaese to tell the executives at my corporate 8 to 5 gig that this is the case.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    got a huge case of miller lite to finish off and a nice stack of finds to sort through, maybe I'll head out for a pabst later, stay classy Soulstrut!

I'm drinking Iichiko Shochu. Then I'm off for pit roasted salmon and crab cakes for dinner. I will have a "McNulty" as soon as I get to the restaurant. I love Seattle.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts

and some Jameson, I'm sensing a theme.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    I'm drinking Iichiko Shochu. Then I'm off for pit roasted salmon and crab cakes for dinner. I will have a "McNulty" as soon as I get to the restaurant. I love Seattle.

what is that?

and some Jameson, I'm sensing a theme.

ALL HAIL THE JAMESON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is that?

Lazer,

Plaese to read............

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shochu

• Hennessy VSOP

• smirnoff and bacardi gold shots + miller lite cans = drunk at college. should be a good night.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Lazer,

this is super interesting is it easily accesible in NorthAmeria?Japanese supermarket?

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    doin' it cheap tonight, smirnoff vodka + cheetah engergy drink (endorsed by ben johnson, aka "the cheeta" cause he used the 'roids) and watching episodes of drawn together.

Lazer,

this is super interesting is it easily accesible in NorthAmeria?Japanese supermarket?

I can buy Shochu in the liquor stores here in Seattle. Iichiko is one of the most popular brands and is very good. Check around your city and see if you can get a bottle. Iichiko has North American distribution, but I am just not sure how thorough it is.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Water with ice cubes. I like beer as long as it isn't the watered down stuff and a mixed drink once in a while, but sometimes there's nothing better than a nice chilled glass with some lemon in it.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

The drank of choice for grumpy old men. "This here fo grown folks..."

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

i still never had this, dude at work told me he always has this with his cigars. does it have an orange flavored tinge? that doesnt make u sick? all i can think of is drambrieuwhteverthefukitscalled.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

i still never had this, dude at work told me he always has this with his cigars. does it have an orange flavored tinge? that doesnt make u sick? all i can think of is drambrieuwhteverthefukitscalled.

Hey AlieNDN,

Both, Drambuie and Grand Marnier are liquers, but the latter is much smoother. It has a slight orange tinge to mix with its primarily cognac composition which makes a smooth combination. It's not for everyone, but it suits my old ass quite nicely. I still, of course, hit the Remy or Courvosi straight up too, chased with a G-Stout or Sam Smith Oatmeal Stout. Good drankin'!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• +[/b]

all day

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    made 4 pounds of mussels, shucked 2 dozen oysters, had some schneider weisse and hacker pschorr, both hefeweizens.

post meal I wrapped it up w/ the staple, macallan 12.

I did manage to receive a balvenie 10 as a present today.

• made 4 pounds of mussels, shucked 2 dozen oysters, had some schneider weisse and hacker pschorr, both hefeweizens.

post meal I wrapped it up w/ the staple, macallan 12.

I did manage to receive a balvenie 10 as a present today.

Cookin'! I've been trapping in the river for Samoan blue crabs, so I got up at 6:30 this morning to pull traps. My girlfriend wanted to sleep in so I ended up boiling a batch of garlic and black pepper bagels while I was waiting for her to get up.

• I drank 2 Carolina Pale Ales at one club and 3 Red Stripes at another. And the filipina midget I was dancing with didn't even give me her number. Everybody else - thank god you don't live in Chapel Hill NC where 6 out of 10 girls are lesbian. (no homo) Let your freak flag fly, ladies, but please let us straight dudes know the deal beforehand.

• the filipina midget I was dancing with didn't even give me her number.

step tha game up homay!

• sergserg 682 Posts

and

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    sunday morning here, so:

+

• rookrook 357 Posts
    it's only midnight here so just getting started: had a bottle of cab sav with the girl and my folks over for din, beginning with some chivas and a couple bottles of silver gulch porter