Just last night....

Microwave set,

"You have a computer, just download it right now."

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Just last night....

Microwave set,

"You have a computer, just download it right now."

Responce:
    Yes, and for only 4.99 I will bluetooth the track to your phone after I download it.
    This is optional, however payment is not. the Wav. of the Future.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    The shit isn't a high school dance party. It's your job to find out what the fuck is going on. not show up and expect the dj suit your Frickin' mood because you felt like dancing. If your stupid enough to show up to a party that you don't know shit about and pay a cover, buy expensive drinks then you're too Frickin' stupid to complain about the music. You did it to yourself.

SOmeone should print these up on a business card and hand them to people when they come up to make a request.

Here ya go

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    On second thought, I think all we really need is just this part:

THIS SHIT AIN'T A HIGH SCHOOL DANCE.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i'm always v. polite to djs, even when i think they are shitty, but i can absolutely understand why a group of girls go to a club, pay a cover, buy expensive drinks and get on the floor only to hear some Dilla obscurity being like, "wtf, play something we can dance to."
    then they probably should have known in advance what the club was playing that night
    are there really clubs that advertise 'wack djs!!!' in advance?

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    Guy rolls up to me last night and says that his girl would really like to heat 'Soulja Boy'.
    I got passed a note about a month ago that said "PLAY SOULJA BOY OR I WILL KILL YOU".

I played it.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I got passed a note about a month ago that said
    "PLAY SOULJA BOY OR I WILL KILL YOU".

Yo why you had to out Phill Most like that?

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    naw, this girl was WAAAYY more intimidating than phill most.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Guy rolls up to me last night and says that his girl would really like to heat 'Soulja Boy'.
    I got passed a note about a month ago that said "PLAY SOULJA BOY OR I WILL KILL YOU".

I played it.

15_Most_Valiant_Attempts_by_White_People_to_Learn_That_Soulja_Boy_Dance

• They can be. I haven't travelled a lot some I have no basis for comparison. Cleveland was feeling me

please explain?

serious. please