Associated Pearson.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

This is gonna be radd.

h

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

This is gonna be

-M

• "Dear Soulstrut Forum -
    I had just stepped out of the shower when the doorbell rang. I opened the door, and there in front of me were two of the hottest twin sisters I'd ever seen, wearing nothingbut smiles...."

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    AP is there for you.

Advice column coming soon.

ap

Dear AP,

I'm overwhelmed by the board. I want to maximize my time efficiency while checking out threads, and can't decide which threads to click on at the right time. Help plaese. What should I get my girlfriend for our anniversary? Its almost lunch time. What should I eat for lunch today? What's the best kind of beer to get a keg of for a sloshball party? plaese thanks.

NM

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    NEED A FRIEND?

• AP is there for you.

ap

Dear AP,

I'm overwhelmed by the board. I want to maximize my time efficiency while checking out threads, and can't decide which threads to click on at the right time. Help plaese. What should I get my girlfriend for our anniversary? Its almost lunch time. What should I eat for lunch today? What's the best kind of beer to get a keg of for a sloshball party? plaese thanks.

NM

i will be glad to help you dude. please wait for my advise column coming next week.

will squash these problems like a cockroach.

ap

• dsandersdsanders 495 Posts
    AP

Agony Pearson

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    Dear Anthony,

Are my balls attached to anything? What I mean is, if I cut a hole in my ballsac, with they just fall out, or are the connected to something. Could I not have a ballsac at all, but still have balls?

Love,

Diz

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    p.s. Is it just me or is ballsac skin the softest skin on the body? I mean, its like REALLY SOFT!

• Dear Anthony,

Are my balls attached to anything? What I mean is, if I cut a hole in my ballsac, with they just fall out, or are the connected to something. Could I not have a ballsac at all, but still have balls?

Love,

Diz

next week i will be glad to answer this question with anatomical graphics. please resubmit next week. advice column COMING SOON.

thank you.

ap

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    Dear Anthony,

Love,

Diz

Obviously Diz, you haven't read this:

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Dear Anthony,

How can best make moves in the real world? I don't thnk I should have to wait til next week, I paid good money to be on this site.

-Wondering in West Covina

• VitaminVitamin 631 Posts

Dear AP,

I really love a Jamaican folk music known as reggae. But recently I've been listening to the lyrics of some of my favorite artists instead of the alluring rhythms. It appears that many have a problem with white people. Why does a peaceful man like Bob Marley want to "chase dem crazy baldheads out of town?" Can you imagine? I mean I'm losing my hair, but I would never chase Bob Marley out of my town. I would hug Bob Marley and make him a delicious salad. Also what is a "rub-a-dub stylee?" Is that some reference to a bath? If so why are so many reggae songs about bathing? Finally what is this third eye I keep hearing about? Are there many people in Jamaica with three eyes? Was there some sort of nuclear accident there?

Sincerely,

Confused and Concerned

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Anthony,

How are questions to be submitted? Anonymously through PM?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Dear Anthony,

How can best make moves in the real world? I don't thnk I should have to wait til next week, I paid good money to be on this site.

-Wondering in West Covina

oh and s few more questions how can I raise my self esteem, improve my record collection, and elongate my penis?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Dear anthony Thanks to your helpful advice, I now have high self esteem, a wonderful record collection, and a bigger penis which is helping me bust moves in the real world. At first I was skeptical about aasking you for advice but now I gotta admit, YOU REALLY HELPED.

People take it from this Modern Jew, AP worked for me and he can work for you too

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    This is going to be real funny. It reminds me of time in middle school, when my science teacher, Mr. Balough (who looked like Alan Thicke) would answer questions of a personal nature submitted by students in front of the class. One was from a male peer who had never had an orgasm before and wondered what masturbation was like.

Everybody cut the fuck up.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

oh and s few more questions how can I raise my self esteem, improve my record collection, and elongate my penis?

AP penis pump......COMING SOON!!!!!!!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Dear Anthony,

I was feeling ok for about 7 3 minutes but now I hav eneew worries, Can you help me get over my fear of wet dogs? and more importantly can you help me find the wet dog of my dreams?

-Hopeless in Hollywood

Dear AP,

I've always loved records, but lately I've found myself fantisizing about CD's. I even went to the CD store and bought a rubber one just for play. Am I just CD curious, or is it really time to "switch teams". Some times I think I'll just do anything to get my music fix cuz the thought of being with CD's everyday makes me a little sick. Thanks!

Confused In Arkansas

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    AP is there for you.

ap

When does this column go into effect AP?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Dear AP,

How can I convince women I am dangerous?

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    Dear AP,

I lost my frog.

p.s i'll find my frog.

him name is hopkin green frog.

who took my frog?

http://www.lostfrog.org/

please find my frog.

ps. i will find my frog.

Dear AP,

How can I convince women I am dangerous?
    Manny manny pushups!

Dear AP,

A zombie dog just made me poop my pants. Where can i get new pants?

Thanks,
    Dootie Bubble

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    lol, ask Bobby

whats a dootie bubble? headz wanna know thee deal.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    Dear Anthony,

I actually cut a small hole in my ballsac with scissors once on accident. I was trying to clean up the pubes a little.. and whoops!!! I managed cut off a small chunk of nutsac, therefore creating a hole. It was the girliest scream noise I have ever heard myself make. I was in the shower too... shit looked like Psycho. Did I mention I was drunk.
    TRUE STORY
    Probably the worst thing that happened to me last year.

Oh but no nuts fell out or anything. Hole was way too small... bout the diameter of a large pencil. Bled like a stuck pig tho.
    No love from the GF either she laughed for like 2 hours

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    whats a dootie bubble? headz wanna know thee deal.

It's the bubble resulting from the flute juice one would deposit in someone's fany. Essential to lubrication, destructive to taste.