NEED A FRIEND?

2»

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Dear Anthony,

Are my balls attached to anything? What I mean is, if I cut a hole in my ballsac, with they just fall out, or are the connected to something. Could I not have a ballsac at all, but still have balls?
    I actually cut a small hole in my ballsac with scissors once on accident. I was trying to clean up the pubes a little.. and whoops!!! I managed cut off a small chunk of nutsac, therefore creating a hole. It was the girliest scream noise I have ever heard myself make. I was in the shower too... shit looked like Psycho. Did I mention I was drunk.

TRUE STORY
    Probably the worst thing that happened to me last year.

Oh but no nuts fell out or anything. Hole was way too small... bout the diameter of a large pencil. Bled like a stuck pig tho.
    No love from the GF either she laughed for like 2 hours
    GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Dear Anthony,

Are my balls attached to anything? What I mean is, if I cut a hole in my ballsac, with they just fall out, or are the connected to something. Could I not have a ballsac at all, but still have balls?
    I actually cut a small hole in my ballsac with scissors once on accident. I was trying to clean up the pubes a little.. and whoops!!! I managed cut off a small chunk of nutsac, therefore creating a hole. It was the girliest scream noise I have ever heard myself make. I was in the shower too... shit looked like Psycho. Did I mention I was drunk.

TRUE STORY

Oh but no nuts fell out or anything. Hole was way too small... bout the diameter of a large pencil. Bled like a stuck pig tho.
    GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed. I'm kinda curious, did it affect anything? Did you scrotum deflate? Inflate?

Here's my thing: If you punctured a nut, would semen leak out?

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    Dear Anthony,

TRUE STORY

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed. I'm kinda curious, did it affect anything? Did you scrotum deflate? Inflate?

HOly shit... i'm laughing here at my desk.... and thats a pretty good question!

Answer that, AP! (About Penis)

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Dear Anthony,

TRUE STORY

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!

• Dear Anthony,

TRUE STORY

Ahhhhhh yes....(mentally adding "going near genitals with a scissors" to the list of things not to do when intoxicated[/b])....

Dear Anthony,

TRUE STORY

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa, is that Darby Crash?!!

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    [

It healed really quickly. I just kept putting polysporin on it alot.

I saw a picture of a nut once in a book. Looks kinda like a little ball of yarn or a brain or something

• I saw a picture of a nut once in a book. Looks kinda like a little ball of yarn or a brain or something

Dear Anthony,

TRUE STORY

What I wanna know is this- at what point of being drunk in the shower were you like "yo, I need to trim my pubes, gettin a lil bushy down there". You just had scissors laying around next to the shower? Suspect.

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    Post deleted by kidgusto

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    What I wanna know is this- at what point of being drunk in the shower were you like "yo, I need to trim my pubes, gettin a lil bushy down there". You just had scissors laying around next to the shower? Suspect.

the plot thickens....

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Dear AP,

I bought a record from you on ebay, and now I am bleeding out my rectum.

What should I do?

Thanks in advance

h

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Dear AP,

I bought a record from you on ebay, and now I am bleeding out my rectum.

What should I do?

Thanks in advance

h

thats actually my fault...many apologies. I was trying to find other methods to prove to women I'm dangerous

• DEar AP,

Are they ever going to bring back Pac-Man Cereal? Ive been going through withdrawl since they took it off the market.

thanks,

-toast