How Bad Is Your SS Addiction / PPD Average

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
My addiction is obviously a bad one.....I've been here just over two years and have averaged 7.4 Posts Per Day[/b] since signing on.So I wanted to see how that compared to some of the stalwart posters.....to determine just how bad my sickness is....SoulOnIce - 9.4 PPDFaux Rillz - 10.8 PPDBatmon - 12.1 PPDJohnny Paycheck - 13.6 PPDHow bad is your addiction??Does anyone top JP?????

Comments

• Options
    My addiction is obviously a bad one.....I've been here just over two years and have averaged 7.4 Posts Per Day[/b] since signing on.

So I wanted to see how that compared to some of the stalwart posters.....to determine just how bad my sickness is....

SoulOnIce - 9.4 PPD

Faux Rillz - 10.8 PPD

Batmon - 12.1 PPD

Johnny Paycheck - 13.6 PPD

How bad is your addiction??

Does anyone top JP?????

Does that factor in Paycheck's previous names? My man is at least 3% of the overall post count, not that there's anything wrong with that.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    I've been reading SoulStrut almost everyday for the past 3.5 years but just don't feel the need to respond to every post. Do I need to step up my game to get into the Real Headz forum? Does that even still exist? I wouldn't know as I haven't made 1000 posts yet. That was the cutoff before right?

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Not nearly like it used to be. I had well over 1,000 posts before the reset of 10/31/03. But I don't work in an office anymore, so I don't have forty hours per week to kill anymore. Still love SoulStrut -- it's just that many topics are resolved by the time I get to the posts.

• i can quit any time i want.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Is this something you had to bust out a clacualor for or does it show up somewhere in your profile?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    clacualor

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    8.04 - that's pretty bad, any way you want to cut it.

• mines low because i guess i don't have enough to say about texas rap

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    mines low because i guess i don't have enough to say about texas rap

DING DING DING!!!!!

• I thank the Lord on His throne for all those posters who have been here for two or three years, but have a post count lower than 1000. The archives can be hard to navigate (even Google only goes so far), and when you look through the previous posts of longtimers who don't check in often, it is a GOLDMINE of older, way-back threads...

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I've been reading SoulStrut almost everyday for the past 3.5 years but just don't feel the need to respond to every post.

co-sign. Read far more than I post.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I've been reading SoulStrut almost everyday for the past 3.5 years but just don't feel the need to respond to every post.

Dude...if we measuring per word you'd be in the lead by a mile!!

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

Dude...if we measuring per word you'd be in the lead by a mile!!

Hey quality over quantity. And it's only certain subjects. I post in the NBA thread but it's only a few sentences.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    0.575 PPD

I challenge anybody on the low-end.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

My average is 2.11 PPD, a paltry few compared to the 'Strut postmeisters.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    1.276094276 PPD

Perhaps I should be starting more parody threads.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    4.26ish!

• 0.575 PPD

I challenge anybody on the low-end.

For real though, I read the board every single day.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Almost exactly five, but they're pure gold, every last one of them.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Hi.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    3.07 PPD

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    1.283226 posts per day. I feel like an unreconstructed male.

But there's a lot of meaning in the pregnant pauses.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I see the strut is coming up on a million posts. Nice... Someone should win something special for that one!

Does that stat include posts from before the crashes? Or just since the last one?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I see the strut is coming up on a million posts. Nice... Someone should win something special for that one!

Does that stat include posts from before the crashes? Or just since the last one?

its already past a mill.

I say it'll be at 2 by xmas.

its already past a mill.

It is?

I see:

CRATE DIGGING REVEALED - 914782

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    hmmm I see:
    #1001435 - 11/27/07 04:10 PM

Ahhh, Maybe that's a total post count across the board. Including the other forums. I was just including CDR.

• I see the strut is coming up on a million posts. Nice... Someone should win something special for that one!

its already past a mill.

It is?

I see:

CRATE DIGGING REVEALED - 914782

You might be looking at a different number?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Ahhh, Maybe that's a total post count across the board. Including the other forums. I was just including CDR.

now i see what you seeeeeeeeee.