BALLERS OF THE YEAR!

2»

Comments

• Only cat I know in that picture is Nick Cope, but he's a swell dude.

was just going to say that exact thing!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Why are dudes mad at Sheep for posting this?

It's obviously been linked on other forums, based
    on the huge view count ...

Sheep fell out with some of the dudes over at vinylvultures. Then got the ban for threatening to beat someone up, for calling him Dj Lamb or some shit. (As he posted about on here at the time..)

It now appears Sheep has a boner for the VV people. And likes to use SS to take sly, or not so sly, jabs at them.

Like this one.

I think the "dude" word just rubs old pathetic losers the wrong way.

Sounds like one of those Vinyl Vulture dudes...

The majority of them have been friendly and welcoming towards him, and even after he'd called them names on the internet, they still happily invited him to their get together, where I presume there was no trouble, and everyone was friendly.
    But then Sheep felt in necessary to post the pictures of said get together on SS mocking them. About what I not sure, but I think it has something to do with them looking like British? people, and not like ballers?!

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Oh no MOke....

come on dude, every single time I post on that board, someone pulls me up for using the word "peace" or "dope" or in recent times "baller" in a sentence... ya'll some mofuckaz who can throw punches but not take them... see how inferior you feel when someone posts a picture of you cunts outside your own little paper shelter of hammond gold records?? but it's fine for you knobbers to post pictures of me throwing up "gang signs"....

can't have your cock and eat it too sir dix-a-lot....

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    RECORD NERDS FIGHTING IS DEPRESSING

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    i got called a douche wtf is a douche...
    is that like a pouch.. ?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    is that like a pouch.. ?

Actually, I called you Lil' Douchey.

Get it straight.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

if you have to ask, you are a douche, douche.

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    SO you can slam some one ????
    if i called you a douche would you get offended?

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    LOL I thought it was another Kanye West thread. Oof it is by far better than expected. LOL

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    come on dude, every single time I post on that board, someone pulls me up for using the word "peace" or "dope" or in recent times "baller" in a sentence...

Sheep sorry that they hurt your feeling so.
    I'm sure the majority of VV's response to you posting their pictures, would be just, 'ho hum'.

It's only the internet.

If you're that bothered by them, why did you not say something to their faces when you where there. Instead of calling them all cunts on the SS.

You've been on VV for years, and they've never had any problems with the way you 'speak' until now. They're taking the piss cause you acted like a dick. It's like newbie check or someshit, it happens here, often. You gota be like rubber. Or just GTFO.

Because this is the truth.

RECORD NERDS FIGHTING IS DEPRESSING

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    If you're that bothered by them, why did you not say something to their faces when you where there. Instead of calling them all cunts on the SS.

I wasn't there. and i woulda said something if i was there. but it would have ended up being shits and giggles at the end of the day u know?

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Only cat I know in that picture is Nick Cope, but he's much handsomer in that pic than in real life.

was just going to say that exact thing!