BALLERS OF THE YEAR!

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
BALLERIFIC!

Comments

• Thank god rare record nights have reinstated the "no women allowed" policy. When I saw Edith and Anna in a few random pics recently, I was getting concerned.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Thank god rare record nights have reinstated the "no women allowed" policy. When I saw Edith and Anna in a few random pics recently, I was getting concerned.

They should also ban monkeys

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

'doin all sorts off twisted thangs with they fingaz'

• Thank god rare record nights have reinstated the "no women allowed" policy. When I saw Edith and Anna in a few random pics recently, I was getting concerned.

Hater!

Thank god rare record nights have reinstated the "no women allowed" policy. When I saw Edith and Anna in a few random pics recently, I was getting concerned.

Hater!

OK

BAN

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

Wow

• Options

BALLERIFIC!

The guy on the far right in the second photo looks familiar, otherwise am I the only one who has no idea who any of these people are?

The guy on the far right in the second photo looks familiar, otherwise am I the only one who has no idea who any of these people are?

the UK VG+ posse...

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

sleepover???

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    sleepover???

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

I'll pay big bucks to see a no holds barred tag team match between these two dynamic duos.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

I'll pay big bucks to see a no holds barred tag team match between these two dynamic duos.

OK. I'm putting my money on the bald white dude.

yea no one likes being around beautiful ladies on the dance floor ;:doi smyle;:

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts

Fellows that used to grace this board with their knowledge back in the day before jumping sharks, the great board crash, pap day etc etc

Unfortunately long fled the coup and I can't for the life of me think why.

• Options

Fellows that used to grace this board with their knowledge back in the day before jumping sharks, the great board crash, pap day etc etc

Unfortunately long fled the coup and I can't for the life of me think why.

Oh, I've only been here since a week or two after the board crash so my knowledge of the people who left here before that isn't that good. One of them looks like a guy who wrote for Big Daddy, I think his name was Snowboy. That's all I got. Looks like a good time though!

• One of them looks like a guy who wrote for Big Daddy, I think his name was Snowboy. That's all I got. Looks like a good time though!

Snowboy looks like a linebacker with a flat top, I dont think thats him...

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Real classy move this one Sheep.

• llmod1llmod1 317 Posts
    What are you actually trying to achieve by this?

• Only cat I know in that picture is Nick Cope, but he's a swell dude.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    DJ Fuckstick has done it again!!

What are you actually trying to achieve by this?

showing the world the ballers of the year...

home-made space attack gear

that's not space attack gear, thats what i wear when looking for hammond records for 1 pence...

or what i wore to delay's house when we had that sleepover

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Damn, is that the Eddie Vedder and Lou Diamond Phillips in the same room toghether?

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    Damn, is that the Eddie Vedder and Lou Diamond Phillips in the same room toghether?

No, but they'll tell you everything you need to know about European psych records and anything Library related ever released on that side of the pond.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Why are dudes mad at Sheep for posting this?

It's obviously been linked on other forums, based
    on the huge view count ...

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

No, but they'll tell you everything you need to know about European psych records and anything Library related ever released on that side of the pond.

Thanks to Belson, I have met a fair few of those fine collectors. All good people. Good records too. Oh, and they can drink. A lot.

Why are dudes mad at Sheep for posting this?

It's obviosuly been linked on other forums, based
    on the huge view count ...

Exactly, posted on their board, just spreading the love... all I said was that they were ballin'

that was the retaliation to this post...