Rapper Lil' Romeo signs to play at USC.

2»

Comments

• you mad cause I'm styling on you?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    naw, not mad. just worried you won't let me in Good Records when I visit NYC. rael talk!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    What does Lil romeo smell like?

I'd like to think he has emits a cinnamon bouquet

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    what's that some kind of chinese or some shit

No, it's some kind of cheese.

Now I'm just wondering how cheese can drive a car.

• You have to play HORSE with tripledouble at the cages first

What does Lil romeo smell like?

I'd like to think he has emits a cinnamon bouquet

I will try to take a closer inspection in the following days and try to describe his aroma.

• I will try to take a closer inspection in the following days and try to describe his aroma.

• Lil romeo might be the first beverly hills high school basketball player to get his number retired since Brandon Walsh.

...and the most devastating on the mic since Brian Austin Green.

there is decent production on BAG's album. for serious.

Didn't Tre from the Pharcyde do a lot of it? I remember reading a joint interview with the two of them at the time where they talked about how they were in a constant competition to dress better than one another and therefore pushed each other to new levels of personal style.

Yes, Tre from Pharcyde produced BAG's album, I think LA Jay, J Swift, and Will I Am did some as well. I had the single at one point (hey, it was 25 cents, novelty item) and it sounded just like Labcabincalifornia production from what I remember. BAG sounds like one of the guys from Pharcyde too.

Just look at how serious this dude is. And that font is hurtin' 'em.

Sorry to get off topic, I don't want yuichi to start foaming at the mouth.

Palms sweaty, fists clenched and whatnot.

You have to play HORSE with tripledouble at the cages first

My forte is the off-hand under-throw 2footer. You eastcoast cats don't want it.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm so confused by this thread.

As far as I can tell Brian Austin Green Was sired by Master P and Slim Kid Tre and is now about to start aromatic basketball therapy at USC.

I miss the days when David Silver used to dance with the stars

• Lil romeo might be the first beverly hills high school basketball player to get his number retired since Brandon Walsh.

Didn't Tre from the Pharcyde do a lot of it? I remember reading a joint interview with the two of them at the time where they talked about how they were in a constant competition to dress better than one another and therefore pushed each other to new levels of personal style.

Yes, Tre from Pharcyde produced BAG's album, I think LA Jay, J Swift, and Will I Am did some as well. I had the single at one point (hey, it was 25 cents, novelty item) and it sounded just like Labcabincalifornia production from what I remember. BAG sounds like one of the guys from Pharcyde too.

the cover must have been meant to evoke Bizzaride. otherwise I cannot fathom why he would go with a "carnival" theme, complete with text advertising 50 cent "rides"......

Yo G_Baliando, you ought to really take notes from SoulonIce, on how to form your sentences in block form. That style is solid like a block.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    By the way, I am an alumni of Beverly Hills High School

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your ass can't even afford free education.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Lil romeo might be the first beverly hills high school basketball player to get his number retired since Brandon Walsh.

the cover must have been meant to evoke Bizzaride. otherwise I cannot fathom why he would go with a "carnival" theme, complete with text advertising 50 cent "rides"......

And they aren't even moustache rides!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your ass can't even afford free education.

Nice. Did daddy buy that joke for you?

• Just found this. Looks like a baller to me.
    Percy Miller, class of 2008

i mean dude must obviously be decent if hes signing with usc but the competition in that video looked pretty pathetic. the white dude dribbled it off his leg and fell over in the middle of that video.

he didnt get a scholarship to usc and it remains to be seen whether he will make the team or get any run.

trust me, i know the difference between a big time college point guard and a small time college point guard....as i formerly was the latter. he's not EVEN CLOSE to f*cking with a prime time pg. he'd get eaten up.