Bad Break up problems (NRR)

volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
edited July 2005 in Off Topic (NRR)
SO i made the crucial mistake of going out with someone working next to my work. Turns out she was a lier and a cheat. Pulled a bunch of BS and now I have to see her hanging out with the 2 others guys she's lying to. I guess all I can do is just suck it up. I realize she's the fucked up on and I'm better off, but it's still a bit madning. Everytime I see them I just want to start popping caps. It's not like I want her back, I just hate her and I feel sorry for the poor saps getting themselves into the same hell I just went through. How do you all deal with bad break ups? Getting drunk and high isn't the awnser. I was thinking it might be a good time to meditate. I have my health and I'm free of a controling psycho so i should be happy right?

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    rough. only advice i can offer is dont fuck with the drugs to alleviate the pain. just live through it. call your friends and talk about it.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    How long were you going out? She's just with those guys to fuck with you so you can either start banging another chick from work to piss her off or just ignore it. If you act like she does not exist, she will go crazy.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    fuck that, smoke an ounce and party hardy with your closest homies.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Getting drunk and high isn't the awnser.

Yeah it is

What are you "breaking up" with exactly? some chick next office over you were dating? Not exactly the end of the earth is it?

:/

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Listen to "Funky Nassau" 200 times in a row and you will feel better.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Listen to "Wildflower" 200 times in a row and you will feel better.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Listen to "Wildflower" 200 times in a row and you will feel better.

That was the best fuckin I ever had.
    That's because you been dealin with Dasheese
    You gotta leave? Where you goin sugar?
    I got business to take care of
    [Ghostface]: No shit.
    Shit that's my old man, shit!
    Ya better go talk to him

No smokin alarms
    No smokin alarms
    No smokin alarms
    No smokin alarms
    No smokin alarms
    No smokin alarms
    No smokin alarms
    No smokin alarms

I'm mind shockin, body rockin, earth shakin, money makin
    Sittin high, lookin fly, drinkin on the best wine...
    Yo bitch I fucked your friend, yeah you stank hoe
    I seen her on the elevator, honey grabbed my Kangol
    She put me on to mega-shit, bout to slap the bitch
    She shot crazy verbal, I leaned back like I'm rich
    It took place late night on February 17th
    Hands flooded like ink, my face is on her magazine
    Just got back from Honolulu, pockets stackin boucoup cash
    Girlfriend sipped the Yoo-hoo and laughed, yo
    While I was on tour, whore, you went to work
    Quick fast, had a nigga dick in the dirt
    You couldn't wait just to kidnap the bait of my sperm
    Where's you at, hoe? 'Pinky house, she put in my perm'
    That's all you ever said to me, thought that could hold me
    Remember when I long-dicked you and broke your ovary?
    You crab bitch, chickenhead hoe, eatin' heros
    I'm the first nigga that had you watchin flicks by DeNiro
    You gained crazy points, baby, just bein with God
    Taught you how to eat the right foods, fast, and don't eat lard
    I gave you earth lessons, I came to you as a blessin
    You didn't do the knowledge what the God was manifestin
    You sneaky fuck bitch, your ways and actions showed it all
    I fucked you while you was bleedin, held you down in malls
    Sexually you worshipped my di-dick like a cross
    I had you fiend out, broke out, for a month you fell off
    You was my main shit, my peeps showed you love on the strength
    You saw how I got down, the way I thought had you trank
    But you had to fuck this lobster-head ass nigga
    I shoulda slapped ya but the Gods said "Chilllllllll...
    That's your wiz fault, god, handle that in the lab"
    I'm wonderin how many times your hot ass got stabbed
    You dumb bitch, horny hot fuck from out the mountains
    Your clientele is low hoe, catch you next show, bro
    I got jerked, gave away my pussy, that shit hurt
    It feel like somebody died or shot your old Earth
    But fuck it, I fucked you on a chair with three legs
    Broken tables, had you screamin while you was bitin on my cables
    Whistlin to the washing machine, I threw it on spin
    If your pussy dry, spit on my dick and put it in
    My dick's the bomb baby, marvelous hot steak
    Plus I'm conceited Starks make the biggest so-called rape
    I'm God Cipher Divine love my pussy refined
    That means clean the FDS smell with a shine
    Word up, respect that hoe

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I mean this in the nicest way possible, but get over yourself. Really. Quit thinking about yourself as something for other people to play with. You're only upset because this girl obviously has more control over you than you do.

If you don't want to be with a lying cheater than you are in the best place possible: not with a lying cheater.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I mean this in the nicest way possible, but get over yourself. Really. Quit thinking about yourself as something for other people to play with. You're only upset because this girl obviously has more control over you than you do.

If you don't want to be with a lying cheater than you are in the best place possible: not with a lying cheater.

I understand this, and I*n is totally right, but fuck its a lot easier to say than to do. Me and my ex broke up on my birthday (last week) and that shit stung. I'm pretty much over it but the pain of it happening is the real bitch.

Luckily I don't gotta see that bitch anymore but if I had to see her daily I'd be upset as fuck.

My advice is hold your head up, let time heal all wounds, keep good friends around you and let her be her.

• spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts
    i once broke up with my "dream girl".. i was wrecked.. listened to war-so on repeat, i was cryin like a baby. within the week a professor asked me why i looked so down. i told her i broke up with my girl. she said, "don't chase busses, there will be another one in ten minutes." friends told me similar things about their break-ups to which i usually thought yeah but she wasnt that dope or you didnt love her anyways etc... but basically its the truth. someone else will come along eventually and she will be better than the girl you just broke up with. maybe in different facets, she might not be as hot, but might be more compatible blah blah blah... and dont forget no matter how much you hate her, to learn from your time with her as well as learning from your time alone. believe me the time you have alone right now is raer.

stay up homie.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    How long were you going out? She's just with those guys to fuck with you so you can either start banging another chick from work to piss her off or just ignore it. If you act like she does not exist, she will go crazy.

Only a couple months, so it wsn't a huge deal. It mainly just pisses me off that people of the world can really suck. Plus, she passes her self off as punk rock and so progressive and better than every one else. But the truth is that she's just as screwed up as the people she hates. I am totally ignoreing her, but I really don't think she cares. She's used to guys that she can walk all over, so when I stood up to her BS suddenly she did have time to talk.

In a very bizare way I feel bad for her, cuz she's really screwed up. At first she acted cool (like everyone does) but slowly I fugured her out and she would even just blurt out stuff that you shouldn't be telling people. Once I started calling her on her crap she was like "oh I need to work on myself and you shouldn't be burdened with me". Cut to 2 weeks later and she already has 2 more suckers lined up. I guess the kicker is that one of them works on the same block as us as well. It's like one big disfunctional insest fest!!!!!!

I'd like to warn the guy, but you know he would never listen.

That's no shit there! I keep telling myself that, but usually when you break up with someone you don't have to still see them everyday.

Anyhow, it's nice to hear from others so I thank you. Have a couple vacations planned in the next 2 weeks so I think a little time away and I'll get over it.

Alos, a lot of it is being mad at myself for picking these women. She was the worst but not the first. I tend to feel sorry for these screwed up girl and do the whole "oh if I'm nice to them they'll come around", but that's just plain stupid!!!!!!!!

• spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts
    You're only upset because this girl obviously has more control over you than you do.

thats an important point. learn from that.

You're only upset because this girl obviously has more control over you than you do.

thats an important point. learn from that.

I wonder that, but I think it's more my frustrations about the human race. Pretty much 2 weeks into it I could tell she was a screw up, but I kept giving her a chance like a dummy. So if anything I just don't have enough control over myself. I don't miss her a bit and I'm glad she's gone. I just see her like Bush, no matter how good I am people keep shitting all over humanity for their own selfish gain. Welcome to Earth i guess!!!!!!

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    How do you all deal with bad break ups? Getting drunk and high isn't the awnser. I was thinking it might be a good time to meditate. I have my health and I'm free of a controling psycho so i should be happy right?

I just had a real bad break up 3 months ago. How I dealt with it was by trying to gas myself in my new car. It seemed like a good idea because a couple dudes I know did it successfully. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how my day is going, things are still real touch & go) I got interrupted and put under daily psych care for the next 5 weeks & on anti-depressants, for a couple months. I am off the pills now so that is a small step I guess. But I don't reccomend break-ups and (today at least) I don't reccomend suicide. I do reccomend buying heaps of music, new guitar, old friends (not buying them but spending time with) & going to as many shows as possible.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    How do you all deal with bad break ups? Getting drunk and high isn't the awnser. I was thinking it might be a good time to meditate. I have my health and I'm free of a controling psycho so i should be happy right?

I just had a real bad break up 3 months ago. How I dealt with it was by trying to gas myself in my new car. It seemed like a good idea because a couple dudes I know did it successfully. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how my day is going, things are still real touch & go) I got interrupted and put under daily psych care for the next 5 weeks & on anti-depressants, for a couple months. I am off the pills now so that is a small step I guess. But I don't reccomend break-ups and (today at least) I don't reccomend suicide. I do reccomend buying heaps of music, new guitar, old friends (not buying them but spending time with) & going to as many shows as possible.

glad to hear you failed, bro.
    Been thinking about your situation, hope things look up.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Wow thanks for sharing that. Its stories like this that really put stuff in perspective. My recent breakup sucked but at least it wasn't THAT painful. Holmes keep your head up and check your PM's

You are right about surrounding yourself with positive things, there really is no better way to handle it. Suicide ain't the answer, its really just an escape, and a bad one at that.

and from another angle just remember that as a person its good to feel dissapointment and pain every once in a while. Its a human emotion, don't ignore it, learn how to deal with it and watch yourself become a stronger person because of that

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts

glad to hear you failed, bro.
    Been thinking about your situation, hope things look up.

Thanks man, that PM you sent when I was pretty low was really appreciated.

Wow thanks for sharing that. Its stories like this that really put stuff in perspective. My recent breakup sucked but at least it wasn't THAT painful. Holmes keep your head up and check your PM's

You are right about surrounding yourself with positive things, there really is no better way to handle it. Suicide ain't the answer, its really just an escape, and a bad one at that.

and from another angle just remember that as a person its good to feel dissapointment and pain every once in a while. Its a human emotion, don't ignore it, learn how to deal with it and watch yourself become a stronger person because of that

Man, my life just got a lot better. Glad you didn't pull that off. You live in one of the most visually stunning countries in the world. Get out their and enjoy it. I'm going on a hike for the 4th so I'm sure it will help put things into perspective. I plan on putting your "get out with friends" advice to good use this weekend.

• Listen to "Wildflower" 200 times in a row and you will feel better.

holy shit that IS the motherfuckin break up song right there!
    i did exactly that last time i had girl troubles, took the advice, fucked her friend and felt a lot better about myself.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Listen to "Wildflower" Beanie Siegels "Bread & Butter" 200 times in a row and you will feel better.

this is the type of medicine I've been taking

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

this is the realest shit i've heard all month....

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    My advice is hold your head up, let time heal all wounds

because time wounds all heels!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    She's just with those guys to fuck with you so you can either start banging another chick from work to piss her off or just ignore it.

I bet if you started banging one of the guys it would really piss her off...

fuck that, smoke an ounce and party hardy with your closet homies.

Or them two dudes...

what ever happend to breakin up songs? seems like that was THE topic of songs in the 60s, 70s and 80s. Nowadays, its all songs about fuckin around on a girl or fuckin a girl over before she does to you *(Ghostface excluded). Bring the sweetness back people, bring the sweetness back.

volumen.... from the sounds of it, you werent with the gal for too long anyways, and she was a ho-bag... so move on dude, she wasnt the one for you. and dont try and convince yourself that she was. smoke some weed, drink some beers, and find a gal who appreciates you. it sounds hard, but its actually pretty easy.

Or them two dudes...

dude, dont try and flip my words around. I am not gay holme boy.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    My advice is hold your head up, let time heal all wounds

because time wounds all heels!

I used to beleive that, but no longer. I grew to think that if I felt better simply cause I knew that live balances out in some cosmic revenge type shit then I am just being petty. I think its kinda wrong to wish harm on others. Kinda sinks you down to thier level.

When you've been burned hard enough following this type of thinking is rough, but once your able to do it... shit is like zen.

Or them two dudes...

dude, dont try and flip my words around. I am not gay holme boy.

You mad?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

That's no shit there! I keep telling myself that, but usually when you break up with someone you don't have to still see them everyday.

I've been there. Twice. That's what happens when you're a guy working in childcare, surrounded by women and no other men around. The worst was being assistant teacher to the girl I was dating. After we broke up she was still basically my boss. We were the only two employees in that classroom and that made it very tough. My only advice about that is don't get into a relationship with someone you will likely see everyday.

I wonder that, but I think it's more my frustrations about the human race.

Again, when I feel frustrated with large, faceless groups of people, it generally has more to do with me than with them. Face it, people don't like it when the world doesn't work the way they want it to. Some might try to say that's just some childish shit, but I don't think I've ever met an adult who doesn't get pissed sometimes because things aren't going their way. What I mean is, don't worry so much about how this girl is doing this shit to other guys, just worry about how you're not going to let that happen to you again.