Bad Break up problems (NRR)

2»

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    She's just with those guys to fuck with you so you can either start banging another chick from work to piss her off or just ignore it.

I bet if you started banging one of the guys it would really piss her off...

Post of the day.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    My only advice about that is don't get into a relationship with someone you will likely see everyday.

Yea, I usually avoid that, but I fell into this one. I kinda had this whole back story where I'd been helping a friend through cancer the past year and hadn't had anytime for dating. So this was just a really bad way to get started know that I have more time.

I wonder that, but I think it's more my frustrations about the human race.

Again, when I feel frustrated with large, faceless groups of people, it generally has more to do with me than with them. Face it, people don't like it when the world doesn't work the way they want it to. Some might try to say that's just some childish shit, but I don't think I've ever met an adult who doesn't get pissed sometimes because things aren't going their way. What I mean is, don't worry so much about how this girl is doing this shit to other guys, just worry about how you're not going to let that happen to you again.

Once again sound advice that I really need to apply. I just let things get me too stressed out. I've always been grumpy cuz the world isn't a big love fest where I can play drums and DJ all day cuz no one has to work cuz we all co-operate and live off what we need and support eachother with out money or capitalisim or war or.......fuck it I'm inn la la land hello wine!!!!!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    The worst was being assistant teacher to the girl I was dating. After we broke up she was still basically my boss.

Deeeeeeeeeyyuuuuuuuum!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    The worst was being assistant teacher to the girl I was dating. After we broke up she was still basically my boss.

Deeeeeeeeeyyuuuuuuuum!

And don't think she didn't lord that shit over me. That's why I didn't agree with your advice in the "dating co-workers" thread.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Deeeeeeeeeyyuuuuuuuum!

DUDE! What are you "googling imaging" about? U MAD at homeboy for trying to take the title of "cotdam i'm being emasculated over here" award from your precious LV bear paws??

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

How do you all deal with bad break ups? Getting drunk and high isn't the awnser. I was thinking it might be a good time to meditate. I have my health and I'm free of a controling psycho so i should be happy right?

Man, I could write novels on this but I won't. A friend of mine (a female) said you just gotta be self centered and come at it with the attitude of "fuck 'em".

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    Don't over think! Crack open that good bottle of wine and throw on all the sad songs, sweet soul joints and get it out of your system. Next morning start working out and working with music.

Mext thing you know you'll be mad fit and have a good knowlege of your collection.

KEEP IT SIMPLE it's over move on.

If my lady did that it's done I would try to keep it friendly... I've been in your situation and know how you feel, now I'm much older and wiser.... Heed the word of the brother you sissy's You can always rock the xclan LP!

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    fortunately you were not dating too long. here's my 2 cents:

whether shes a floozy, cheater or whatever you have NO control over that. be honest with yourself. you are most likely upset because someone took away something that brings you pleasure. dont blame her for your actions. take resposibility for your own emotions. you may feel foolish for caring about a liar(thats her problem not yours) thats okay we've all been there. just dont let it happen again. peace, stein.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    whether shes a flozzy, cheater or whatever you have NO control over that. be honest with yourself. you are most likely upset because someone too away something that brings you pleasure. dont blame her for your actions. take resposibility for your own emotions. you may feel foolish for caring about a lyar(thats her problem not yours) thats okay we've all been there. just dont let it happen again. peace, stein.

TRUTH

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Heed the word of the brother you sissy's You can always rock the xclan LP!

LOL

man there is some really good advice being dropped right now

I been there (well not with the co-worker situation), but the ish fades. Maybe not as quick as you want it to, but the less you think about it the better you'll feel. That might sound obvious but it can be hard putting it into practice.

Go to some parties, drink a little alcohol. It's summertime and take advantage of that!

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    nope, not mad, just stupid. carry on.....

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I fucked you on a chair with three legs

This line always killed me.

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    I fucked you on a chair with three legs

This line always killed me.
    Yeah and then when he screams "my dics the bomb baby"

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    whether shes a flozzy, cheater or whatever you have NO control over that. be honest with yourself. you are most likely upset because someone too away something that brings you pleasure. dont blame her for your actions. take resposibility for your own emotions. you may feel foolish for caring about a lyar(thats her problem not yours) thats okay we've all been there. just dont let it happen again. peace, stein.

TRUTH

No doubt this is the crux of my problem! My mom always told me I cared about others more than I cared about my-self. But hey it's my families fault for raiseing my Catholic. That damb Catholic guilt tears you up for life!

Thanks for all the great advice guys. It's just nice to see I'm not the only one.