Hook up this weekend for Fashioned Strutters (NRR)

hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
My almost-former-employer is having an online sale. 40% off regularly priced merch with the code 'thankful07', and an extra 20% off sale merch with the code 'thankful207'. shopcaravan.com

Comments

• whose the fair skinned cutie squating on the front row with the red shoes on? Adorable lady.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    That's Kathleen. A cutie indeed, and a musician. You trying to holler? She's in the store right now.

• That's Kathleen. A cutie indeed, and a musician. You trying to holler? She's in the store right now.

Ha! I have a girlfriend, but I always can appreciate a pretty face..you can just tell her she has an admirer

• Seriously. Do grown men wear these with a straight face?

[color:white] pm sent [/color]

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Which one of those dudes wears the Cloudicorns???

• Which one of those dudes wears the Cloudicorns???

oh shit.

• damn. it pisses me of that nice collective no longer allows their photos to be posted online!

i can tell from the other labels you have you probably also carry nice collective!!

thanks for this hook up! there is some nice stuff here.

i will be using this.

only for the weekend?

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    $165 dollars for a plain black hoodie?

I'm poor man.

- spidey

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Seriously. Do grown men wear these with a straight face?

And what do said grown men wear them with?

Shoes w/ buckles, a cutlass, a bare chest and a silk scarf knotted over the head?

• Options

Shoes w/ buckles, a cutlass, a bare chest and a silk scarf knotted over the head?

• Seriously. Do grown men wear these with a straight face?

Why, amplification, of course.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Why, amplification, of course.

I definitely can't hang with those things. Save 'em for the resort collective. Amplified pants are only for avant garde rappers.

Bloodcell, what up dude. Just talked to you on the phone. I don't think we've ever carried Nice Collective--hope you can track it down somewhere. Yeah, it's only for the weekend.

Cloudicorns can be found on the feet of the dude with the smile. And for those who care, i used to drive that big old RV in the background through Manhattan .

Cloudicorns?? can be found on the feet of the dude with the smile.

Which co-worker are u feelin?

• Options

Far right, in the gray. Dorothy Rubyshoes is a close second.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    ass hurt

• Fashioned Strutters

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

I don't mess around with coworkers--learned my lesson on that a long time ago.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Fashioned Strutters

I'm not feeling most of the stuff that we carry, but Trovata, J. Lindeberg, Loomstate, and Barking Irons are pretty solid. You definitely have to sort through a lot of ill-chosen garments though.

For some reason I am inclined to believe that the shoes on that model--leather island--are designed by a Strutter's father.

• I'm not feeling any of the stuff that you carry

• Fashioned Strutters

I'm not feeling most of the stuff that we carry, but Trovata, J. Lindeberg, Loomstate, and Barking Irons are pretty solid. You definitely have to sort through a lot of ill-chosen garments though.

For some reason I am inclined to believe that the shoes on that model--leather island--are designed by a Strutter's father.

That would be me. I actually design with my dad for the company.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I'm not feeling any of the stuff that you carry

Really? Not even Trovata? I think this jacket is super-fresh, especially the hooks instead of buttons:

Far right, in the Gray.

• I'm not feeling any of the stuff that you carry

Really? Not even Trovata? I think this jacket is super-fresh, especially the hooks instead of buttons

not really my steez. i'd classify 90% of the stuff on your website as trendy, which is fine if you like changing your wardrobe up every few months. i've never heard of "scotch and soda" brand clothes, but they come the closest to reaching a "classic" type look...but the prices are a little overboard for a non-established brand.

• Options

Really? Not even Trovata? I think this jacket is super-fresh, especially the hooks instead of buttons:

A couple things in there looked ok, but I can't buy clothes online without trying them things on first as I have a funny giraffe-like body. Thanks for posting up about the sale though, I'm trying to get done holiday shopping soon and this would have helped.

The only thing it needs are some claps at the sleeve bottoms, to hold on to your mitts while you play in the snow.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    KVH: Scotch and Soda is a brand from Amsterdam. Apparently they're really big over there. A lot of their stuff is really cheaply made though.

Sween: You can come into the store if you want, and still get the discuenta. It's on Great jones between Lafayette and Broad.

• You can come into the store if you want, and still get the discuenta descuento.

It's on Great jones between Lafayette and Broad.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Thanks, my Spanish is more than a little janky.