White Girls are Lazy.....

2»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Cmon, be fair!

Most[/b] White Boys are Lazy Gold Diggin, materialistic, Starbucks drinkin,Baseball & Football armchair quarterbacking, friends of mine.

• White Boys are Lazy Gold Diggin, materialistic, Starbucks drinkin,Baseball & Football armchair quarterbacking, friends of mine.

"I went to school w/ a whiteboy"

i'm not racist, some of my best friends are white.

• All I will say is this:

Tell me you wouldn't wanna take a flame thrower to each and every one of these tore up, materialistic, no cooking, no cleaning, money squandering, stupid, self-absorbed pieces of shit?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    All I will say is this:

Tell me you wouldn't wanna take a flame thrower to each and every one of these tore up, materialistic, no cooking, no cleaning, money squandering, stupid, self-absorbed pieces of shit?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Asian women are not gold diggers and are not materialistic? LOL!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funniest thing I have EVAR read. This whole article is one big joke right? I hope no one takes this shit serious. Most women are gold diggin' and materialistic no matter what their race.

that's cold man...c'mon bro.

I think Chan was just getting at how much things have changed in Asia in the last 20. Japan, Korea or even so called communist China. I mean, pick up any womens mag. It's almost 75% filled with ads for cosmetic surgery alone.

That said. That post was some fucked up shit.

My man:

pick up any magazine and i do MEAN any magazine and it's all ADS. I talking everything from Time to our beloved Wax Poetics. It's just a reflection of our society not gender roles.

This is mad suprising from you.

Well, I wasn't really trying to push the whole materialistic & women deal. That's nothing more than a stereotype put on most women which I don't agree with. Lord knows my gurl is not. But I stand by the cosmetic surgery deal. And while I agree with many mag's are almost all ads. I'm always blown away with how many are cosmetic surgery in mags from China, Hong Kong, Korea & Japan. I'm mean. I read a stat a few years back that more than 50% of all Korean women in their 20's have had some form of cosmetic surgery done. I'm betting most of those are from getting their eyes done. Which is a huge thing.

Here's a Time article on it.

http://www.time.com/time/asia/covers/1101020805/plastics.html

In any case. I'm not trying to pigeon hole anyone or group. More pointing out the explosion of massive western influences in the last 20 years.

On the topic of materialism and Asia tho. What is happening in China right now is kinda interesting. If you take a look at the explosion of billionaires in the country over the last 5 years. There were zero[/b] in 2002 and now 106. It's now 2nd behind the US in the world. Exotic car dealerships in china are BOOMING...

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    does anyone have a sense of humor anymore?

Says the guy whose avatar features a black man dreaming of chicken and watermelon.

Seriously, aren't you also the guy who went on some ridiculously sensitive tirade against gays? No, wait, it was a tirade against people being tolerant of gays.

You're a douchebag.
    lumin, you should hange your avatar.

Not as much as I'd like sorry-ass fools who are scared to shit of women so they just shit-talk and bring up political correctness and lack of humour as some sort of diversion from the real issue to shut up already!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I think it is kind of funny because it is so ridiculous. And the writers post worked, to get people worked up.

And personally, I have dated some white dudes who are gold diggers. So maybe in general, people can just suck.

I've never considered even being a gold digger, but I do know of a few girls who live for it. It boggles me.

• All I will say is this: I hate women.[/b]

Fixed your post for you.

• Tell me you wouldn't wanna take a flame thrower to each and every one of these tore up, materialistic, no cooking, no cleaning, money squandering, stupid, self-absorbed pieces of shit?

Not as much as I'd like sorry-ass fools who are scared to shit of women so they just shit-talk and bring up political correctness and lack of humour as some sort of diversion from the real issue to shut up already!

You are so predictable... I just KNEW you were gonna come back at me for that post... I'm soooo scared of women!! Especially when they use the european spelling of words like "humor".

You are so predictable... I just KNEW you were gonna come back at me for that post... I'm soooo scared of women!! Especially when they use the european spelling of words like "humor".

Ouch!

And yea, as far as your post goes, I was off on the fear of women part, but Ross fixed that.

• All I will say is this: I hate women.[/b]

Fixed your post for you.

Thanks!!!

Most women are gold diggin' and materialistic no matter what their race.

Are they now? Please tell us all about it!

Not that there is any truth to it.

But, I'm betting much of this thinking comes from individuals who observe things like how some women react to things like, when they hear Material Girl being played. Or it doesn't help that one of the more popular costumes this past Halloween was:

Tho, I really just believe it's human fears & trust issues (Men & Womens) that people are gold diggers. Not to say there aren't a select few individuals who perpetrate the lifestyle.

Especially when they use the european spelling of words like "humor".

Isn't the US the only country that doesn't spell it that way?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Most white women are train wrecks by their early 20s. Sure, there are exceptions to the rule. But compared to black, latina and asian women, white girls start going downhill fast after age 30. One theory could be skin damage due to the over use of cosmetics, but race certainly has a big part to do with it.

On average, we all know asian women age better, black women don't get wrinkles and latinas just get better with age.

Do White girls age worse than other women? Survey says....

Also, is the author the article white? That would explain alot.

• Clearly the 28 year old ex-gf was the only one who truly got locked in this situation.

As for You and the 23 yr. old....she too will grow "old", but you will grow old much sooner than her....and hopefully before then she will have also given good brain.

Have a sense of humor please or leave SS

• My girlfriend is white and I don't think there is a lazy bone in her body. I've never met someone that is more hard working(w/ anything she does) than this girl.

Brilliant article/blog post/whatever you call it

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    A lot of white American women let their false sense of entitlement overwhelm any real sense of dignity and end up lost and confused.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    b/w

Good black don't crack

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    This white girl ain't so lazy...

*my grandma has the OG video to this. I remember popping it in when I was like 8 and giggling and trying her "techniques".

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

I'm guessing this article is suppose to be "VICE" magazine humor related.

- spidey

• Most women are gold diggin' and materialistic no matter what their race.

Are they now? Please tell us all about it!

Not that there is any truth to it.

But, I'm betting much of this thinking comes from individuals who observe things like how some women react to things like, when they hear Material Girl being played. Or it doesn't help that one of the more popular costumes this past Halloween was:

Tho, I really just believe it's human fears & trust issues (Men & Womens) that people are gold diggers. Not to say there aren't a select few individuals who perpetrate the lifestyle.

Homie, with all due respect, using the reaction women have to "material girl" and popular costume sales is some weak-as-fuck barometer. Plus I think the Gold Digger costume was mad popular cause of the Kanye jump-off

Are old rap heads killers because we did/get amped to "How I could just kill a man" and we are yearn to have mullets?

I agree, there's people scheming for wealth all day everyday..but c'mon yo.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    kids

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    White girls are like crack.

[Juelz Santana]
    Uhh, now let me introduce the world to my girl
    She white, she bright, she shine like a pearl
    And I ain't talkin 'bout Lindsay Lohan
    I'm talkin 'bout that sniff that blow man, what that
    one hit that'll get you open
    Might make your nose bleed, if it's potent
    So if you're not ready, homey don't tamper with it
    She the chick who had Tony Montana slippin
    She so bad she make you mad
    But soon as you get mad, she make you cash
    That white girl, but she ain't always that light
    She ain't always that bright, she ain't always that white
    Nope; gimme one girl, I mean one gram
    I'll teach how to give a white girl a suntan
    Put it in that pot, 'til it get that hot
    Then start to Sir Mix-A-Lot

[Bun B]
    Well down in the Dirty, South to be exact
    Gettin money with white girls is a well-known fact
    I like 'em black, brown, Puerto Rican or Asian
    But nothin bring the bread back like a caucausian
    Whether, winter fall, summer or spring
    A white girl's always down for doin the damn thing (fo' sho')
    Put her on the highway, she ain't no punk
    Got a white girl drivin with white girls in the trunk (hold up)
    I ain't lyin, it's the best thing goin
    When my white girl's around, it's always snowin
    Momma cain't stand her, tellin me to switch
    Sayin I'ma go to jail f**kin with that white bitch (no shit)
    Always around to keep me paid
    With some white girls on my team, I got it made
    So if you down on your luck, and got no money
    Then do what I do (what?) go get you a snow bunny mayne a

[Pimp C]
    I got the Pyrex workin with the white girl in it
    It's the dope Superbowl and nigga I'm 'bout to win it
    No question marks or commas, nigga we got the scarma
    When we through with this batch, we goin out to the Bahamas
    I keep them stiff broads when I'm f**kin with the hogs
    Cause they never get stopped by the motherf**kin cops
    Bootch look hard but the bitch is a fraud
    Don't like to see me ball, want me to go rock a rock
    Move around bitch, you need to get out the way
    I keep a young Suzy when it's time to move yay
    You need to learn the game befo' you try to play
    Cause like Calgon, them laws'll take you away
    So I keep me a snow bunny, ridin in the front
    With a triple zillion head and a platinum cunt
    Ya already know they eat nuts like a squirrel
    Let me hit ya in your ass and bust nuts in your curl
    White girl (laughing) bitch!

Homie, with all due respect, using the reaction women have to "material girl" and popular costume sales is some weak-as-fuck barometer. Plus I think the Gold Digger costume was mad popular cause of the Kanye jump-off

Are old rap heads killers because we did/get amped to "How I could just kill a man" and we are yearn to have mullets?

I agree, there's people scheming for wealth all day everyday..but c'mon yo.

Hence why I started with "Not that there is any truth to it." But I'm am willing to bet there are some in this world, who experience these images and believe them to be a true representative of the world around them.

And Kanye who?

• Love Women, Hate Bitches.
    both exist in every race.
    it's that simple, but apparently dude didn't get that memo.

• Have a sense of humor please or leave SS

Damn are these the terms & conditions now?