White Girls are Lazy.....

BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
Fuct Its been told many of times yet true. What is said about Asian and Black women could be on point. See for yourself. Will you?

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    :5pager:

Taxi Cab for 7 blocks Lazy?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Asian women are not gold diggers and are not materialistic? LOL!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funniest thing I have EVAR read. This whole article is one big joke right? I hope no one takes this shit serious. Most women are gold diggin' and materialistic no matter what their race.

• wow sexist and stereotypical.

that's a 2 for 1 right chea

• Asian women are not gold diggers and are not materialistic? LOL!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funniest thing I have EVAR read. This whole article is one big joke right? I hope no one takes this shit serious. Most women are gold diggin' and materialistic no matter what their race.

that's cold man...c'mon bro.

• That sound like an article written by someone who's been out with a grand total of one woman in his whole life, and is now salty that she dumped him.

What the fuck is that shit? Why the fuck would even bother writing such dross? At least he's proving one stereotype correct - that a lot of bloggers are self important fuckwits who have no idea about anything, but don't let that stop them writing about it.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Asian women are not gold diggers and are not materialistic?

Before being deflorated, right?

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Wow that is the most f**ked up stuff about women I've read in a long time. It's scary how many people buy into this (look at the comments).

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Asian women are not gold diggers and are not materialistic? LOL!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funniest thing I have EVAR read. This whole article is one big joke right? I hope no one takes this shit serious. Most women are gold diggin' and materialistic no matter what their race.

I think Chan was just getting at how much things have changed in Asia in the last 20. Japan, Korea or even so called communist China. I mean, pick up any womens mag. It's almost 75% filled with ads for cosmetic surgery alone.

That said. That post was some fucked up shit.

• stop

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I didn't even read the whole article, but I will say one word - MELANIN.

It's true that white people (in general) tend to show signs of age quicker than most other folks.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    wow I just finished reading it.

SLAM X HYPE THESE NUTS

• Asian women are not gold diggers and are not materialistic? LOL!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funniest thing I have EVAR read. This whole article is one big joke right? I hope no one takes this shit serious. Most women are gold diggin' and materialistic no matter what their race.

I think Chan was just getting at how much things have changed in Asia in the last 20. Japan, Korea or even so called communist China. I mean, pick up any womens mag. It's almost 75% filled with ads for cosmetic surgery alone.

That said. That post was some fucked up shit.

My man:

pick up any magazine and i do MEAN any magazine and it's all ADS. I talking everything from Time to our beloved Wax Poetics. It's just a reflection of our society not gender roles.

This is mad suprising from you.

• Dude is way off. Even with the stereo types.

Typical Euro.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    C'mon..why is everyone getting twisted over this? It's written by Eric Brunetti, owner of Fuct clothing, purely for comedic effect.

You've seen this dude's t-shirts before.

• I am surprised that racist remarks like this could be looked at as humourous. You can be sure that if someone wrote an article like this about women of color the whole fricken internet would be on fire. Why are we letting stuff like this be published and broadcasted? I am sick of people being divided by race and culture. Where is the respect? I'm not laughing! fer reals!

• erik brunetti wrote on November 09, 2007 @ 4:08 PM:

Yes, good point SEV. Sweden is an exception to the rule, only because the swedish girls
    are always tanning, and from what I hear, they keep a clean & tidy house hold. [/b]

• ha.. dudes said "after 30 they start getting old", admit to the truth. Thats what I did. I traded my 28 year old gf in for a young 23 year old thats way more fertile.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    ha.. dudes said "after 30 they start getting old", admit to the truth. Thats what I did. I traded my 28 year old gf in for a young 23 year old thats way more fertile.

Clearly the 28 year old ex-gf was the only one who truly "lucked out" in this situation.

As for You and the 23 yr. old....she too will grow "old", but you will grow old much sooner than her....and hopefully before then she will have also sprouted a brain.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    ha.. dudes said "after 30 they start getting old", admit to the truth. Thats what I did. I traded my 28 year old gf in for a young 23 year old thats way more fertile.

Clearly the 28 year old ex-gf was the only one who truly "lucked out" in this situation.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Black women do have stronger and more exuberant personalities, as he says.
    I find this article funny, yet awfully true in retrospect. Haven't you guys dated outside your race? Come on its 2007, for gods sake!

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    I just wanna know why Vice magazine hasn't called upon kala to pen a dating column yet.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    White girls are like crack.

• This thread is like a steaming turd.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    does anyone have a sense of humor anymore?
    i swear this place is like a civil engineering conference all day everyday

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Most women are gold diggin' and materialistic no matter what their race.

Are they now? Please tell us all about it!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Now you know that we live in the politically correct era.
    You can make and laugh at outrageous/offensive jokes, just do it in private.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    if this 'joke' was actually funny then maybe ppl would laugh

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Says the guy whose avatar features a black man dreaming of chicken and watermelon.

Seriously, aren't you also the guy who went on some ridiculously sensitive tirade against gays? No, wait, it was a tirade against people being tolerant of gays.

You're a douchebag.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    White Boys are Lazy Gold Diggin, materialistic, Starbucks drinkin,Baseball & Football armchair quarterbacking, friends of mine.

"I went to school w/ a whiteboy"